3 replies to this topic

#1 Victoria Couple

Victoria Couple
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Victoria Fertility Clinic

Posted 04 June 2017 - 01:41 PM

After 4 years of trying to have a baby and two attempts at IVF, we're hopeful there's a young woman out there who's willing to donate eggs so we can be parents.  We are both very healthy, grateful for the love of family and friends, and enjoy life in beautiful Victoria, BC.

We're looking for a healthy, non-smoking, slim/ fit, Caucasian, fair-haired, light-eyed donor younger that 32 yr old who lives in/ around Vancouver or Victoria and is willing to work with the Victoria Fertility Clinic. 

If this sounds like you, please email me at [email protected].

• Alexg, emmajane and QueenAraBonara like this

#2 Alexg

Alexg
  • Just Hatched
  • 4 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:St Anthony's

Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:18 AM

Hi! I am located in Victoria and am willing to be a egg donor! I have brown hair and brown eyes and am 5'3 with a active lifestyle, please email me for more questions! [email protected]

#3 emmajane

emmajane
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:I have a university bachelors degree and solid academic background from the UK, and also have classical music talent which is a family trait. I am from England and moved to Vancouver last year. I am slim, 5 foot 11 with brown/blonde hair and green/blue eyes. My parents and family are all healthy and intelligent, and my older sister has 3 children.
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 25 August 2017 - 04:59 PM

Hello - I am in Vancouver and would like to help.  Let me know if you are interested.  thanks!

• EuroMixCeltNord likes this

#4 EuroMixCeltNord

EuroMixCeltNord
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Lil ones, Camping, Adventure Travel, Hiking, Swimming, Mountains, Guitar, Musics, Science, Novels, Classical Music, Good food
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 18 November 2017 - 01:31 PM

Hello - I am in Vancouver and would like to help.  Let me know if you are interested.  thanks!

Hi Emma,
We are a Cdn couple of Euro bg and some Japanese, would like to connect with you for an egg donations. Hope you can help. Thanks. 

Our detailed post request is here

Hope you message us soon. Thanks.

EuroMix

- EuroMix

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: egg donor, victoria, vancouver, vfc