Still holding out hope .... - Surrogacy - Intended Parents - Donor - Donor - IVF.ca

Donor Connect

Free listing feature for altruistic donor and surrogacy searches. Listing will appear in DonorConnect, the Donor and Surrogacy Forum, and the IVF.ca Twitter Feed.

- - - - -

Still holding out hope ....

Yes

Ethnicity: Asian
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Description:

My husband and I have been married for 10 years and reside in Toronto, Ontario. I have been struggling with numerous infertility issues. I have gone through miscarriages when attempting to try to conceive naturally and eventually turning to IUI and IVF without any success. I am 44 years old and due to various health issues, we are now looking for an angel to help us carry our baby. If you have accomplished fulfilling your family dream, we would be eternally grateful if you were able to assist us in fulfilling ours. We would love nothing more than the opportunity to experience life as parents and to raise a child of our own with infinite love, support and happiness. To be able to see our child grow from infancy to adulthood would be our ultimate goal in life. We wish to find a healthy mother who is a non-smoker, non-drinker and has had no prior pregnancy difficulties.

Array

Introduction

• Using the registry text editor, listings can include external linked photos and even youtube video (everything that can be posted in a forum - excluding attachments).
  • A listing can be edited or deleted at any time by the listing creator.
  • Regulatory source - Assisted Human Reproduction Act.

• Terms of Use

• No posting external website links
  • Members are not screened. Any use of this listing-feature is at your own risk.
  • The admin/moderation team reserves the right to delete any listing at any time for any reason.
  •