Seeking GS in Ontario - Surrogacy - Intended Parents - Donor - Donor - IVF.ca

Donor Connect

Free listing feature for altruistic donor and surrogacy searches. Listing will appear in DonorConnect, the Donor and Surrogacy Forum, and the IVF.ca Twitter Feed.

- - - - -

Seeking GS in Ontario

Yes

Description: My spouse & I are seeking the assistance of a gestational surrogate to help us add to our family.  I have 2 children from a previous marriage and am not able to have any more successful pregnancies. Being unable to conceive and carry another child of my own and my spouse not being able to have a child of his own has been a difficult journey we have faced for the last four years. My spouse, the kids and I would like to expand our family by having a child(ren) together. My spouse is the most caring, nurturing, compassionate & loving step father and my two children are very excited about the possibility of our family growing to include a sibling. I truly understand the gift and honour of being able to conceive, carry a child to term and then delivery a healthy baby is. We hope that you would consider assisting us in our journey to expand our family by assisting us to have a child.

Array

Introduction

• Using the registry text editor, listings can include external linked photos and even youtube video (everything that can be posted in a forum - excluding attachments).
  • A listing can be edited or deleted at any time by the listing creator.
  • Regulatory source - Assisted Human Reproduction Act.

• Terms of Use

• No posting external website links
  • Members are not screened. Any use of this listing-feature is at your own risk.
  • The admin/moderation team reserves the right to delete any listing at any time for any reason.
  •