Looking for a lil' help - Surrogacy - Intended Parents - Donor - Donor - IVF.ca

Donor Connect

Free listing feature for altruistic donor and surrogacy searches. Listing will appear in DonorConnect, the Donor and Surrogacy Forum, and the IVF.ca Twitter Feed.

- - - - -

Looking for a lil' help

Yes

Description: HI there - are there any altruistic surrogates that will help us?  After 4 years of IVF treatment we finally welcomed our son Joshua in 2012 without the horrible near death experience post c-section for me, it has been advised that I should not carry any more children to due a ruptured uternine artery aneurysm.  I can still go forward with the IVF cycle and we are still covered by insurance for the medications required for me however at our end both emotionally and financially and really want to continue our family.
Kindly advise and let me know if you can help us
Sarah

Array

Introduction

• Using the registry text editor, listings can include external linked photos and even youtube video (everything that can be posted in a forum - excluding attachments).
  • A listing can be edited or deleted at any time by the listing creator.
  • Regulatory source - Assisted Human Reproduction Act.

• Terms of Use

• No posting external website links
  • Members are not screened. Any use of this listing-feature is at your own risk.
  • The admin/moderation team reserves the right to delete any listing at any time for any reason.
  •