Desperately seeking fatherhood - Surrogacy - Intended Parents - Donor - Donor - IVF.ca

Donor Connect

Free listing feature for altruistic donor and surrogacy searches. Listing will appear in DonorConnect, the Donor and Surrogacy Forum, and the IVF.ca Twitter Feed.

- - - - -

Desperately seeking fatherhood

Yes

Ethnicity: African American
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Description:

Hello,

I am a single gay male who is 31 years old. I have signed up with a fertility clinic in Mississauga and have found the perfect egg donor. Now, I am seeking an amazing gestational surrogate who will be able to carry my child and make my dreams of fatherhood a reality. I most recently bought a house which is currently being built, in hopes to have a place to raise my child. I am looking for someone who is healthy and has a huge heart who would be willing to give the gift of life to me. I have a huge family and great support system who are ready and willing to help out and shower this child with love and joy. I have no hang ups on race, the heart and pure intentions are most important to me.

If you have a huge heart and would like to give the gift of life, please contact me ASAP at shorty_952@yahoo.com

look forward to hearing from you.

Array

Introduction

• Using the registry text editor, listings can include external linked photos and even youtube video (everything that can be posted in a forum - excluding attachments).
  • A listing can be edited or deleted at any time by the listing creator.
  • Regulatory source - Assisted Human Reproduction Act.

• Terms of Use

• No posting external website links
  • Members are not screened. Any use of this listing-feature is at your own risk.
  • The admin/moderation team reserves the right to delete any listing at any time for any reason.
  •