Seeking Gestational Surrogate - Surrogate - Gestational - Donor - Donor - IVF.ca

Donor Connect

Free listing feature for altruistic donor and surrogacy searches. Listing will appear in DonorConnect, the Donor and Surrogacy Forum, and the IVF.ca Twitter Feed.

- - - - -

Seeking Gestational Surrogate

Yes

Description: My husband and I are in our late 20's and are blessed to have a 4 year old son thanks to gestational surrogacy.  It has always been our dream to have more children, but I was diagnosed with MRKH at age 14, which also means that I do not have a uterus to carry children. 

Over the past 2.5 years, the same surrogate had intended to have another child for us, however some complications with a later pregnancy of her own as well as some health issues created some concern.  Later, another dear friend stepped forward and asked if she could help, but unfortunately she has developed ovarian cysts which would likely cause a high risk pregnancy or other health issues.  We are not willing to go ahead with either of these wonderful friends out of respect for their families, their health, and our friendships.

We are not ready to give up on our quest for a larger family. We have had heartbreaks and struggles along the way, but we have also been blessed with friendships and lessons that may not have come under any other circumstance. We dream to fill our house with even more laughter and joy, and to provide our son with the sibling he endlessly asks for. Nothing would make us happier than to have another child to expand our family.

Thank you so much for your selflessness and generosity in helping dreams like ours come true.

Please email tarynh1985@gmail.com

Thanks for reading our story Posted Image
Taryn

Array

Introduction

• Using the registry text editor, listings can include external linked photos and even youtube video (everything that can be posted in a forum - excluding attachments).
  • A listing can be edited or deleted at any time by the listing creator.
  • Regulatory source - Assisted Human Reproduction Act.

• Terms of Use

• No posting external website links
  • Members are not screened. Any use of this listing-feature is at your own risk.
  • The admin/moderation team reserves the right to delete any listing at any time for any reason.
  •