In need of a surrogate - Surrogate - Gestational - Donor - Donor - IVF.ca

Donor Connect

Free listing feature for altruistic donor and surrogacy searches. Listing will appear in DonorConnect, the Donor and Surrogacy Forum, and the IVF.ca Twitter Feed.

- - - - -

In need of a surrogate

Yes

Description:

I have posted here before but unfortunately my search for a gestational surrogate continues. My husband and I are looking for a gestational surrogate who would love to help us achieve our dream of becoming parents. We prefer someone from the Greater Toronto Region but are open to travelling. If you are interested in pursuing this journey with us, please contact me so we can begin the process. Please note, we are looking for surrogates who are serious about this journey. In the past, I have wasted precious moments establishing a relationship with the potential surrogate only to find that she had reservations and uncertainties. If you are absolutely sure that this is something you are willing to commit to, please reach out. Thank you

Array

Introduction

• Using the registry text editor, listings can include external linked photos and even youtube video (everything that can be posted in a forum - excluding attachments).
  • A listing can be edited or deleted at any time by the listing creator.
  • Regulatory source - Assisted Human Reproduction Act.

• Terms of Use

• No posting external website links
  • Members are not screened. Any use of this listing-feature is at your own risk.
  • The admin/moderation team reserves the right to delete any listing at any time for any reason.
  •