Seeking home for our snowbabies - Embryo Donors - Donor - Donor - IVF.ca

Donor Connect

Free listing feature for altruistic donor and surrogacy searches. Listing will appear in DonorConnect, the Donor and Surrogacy Forum, and the IVF.ca Twitter Feed.

- - - - -

Seeking home for our snowbabies

Yes

Ethnicity: East Indian
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark brown
Description:

My husband and I have 3 untested frozen embryos in Halifax, NS, Canada. They are from 2 different cycles; I was 38 at my first cycle and 39 on the second. We have a healthy 7 month old daughter from our second cycle. Our intent with donation is for our daughter to have a sibling so the ideal adoptive parents would be close to home and those who are comfortable with an open type adoption.

About us:
My husband is Turkish Canadian, 6’, brown eyes, and dark hair. He has a PhD in Cancer Biology, a Masters in Health Informatics, and has been an academic researcher for over 20 years. He is kind, emphatic, and conscientious. I am of East Indian descent, 5’4”, dark brown eyes, and black hair. I have medical degree (non-practicing) and a Masters in Health Informatics.

Array

Introduction

• Using the registry text editor, listings can include external linked photos and even youtube video (everything that can be posted in a forum - excluding attachments).
  • A listing can be edited or deleted at any time by the listing creator.
  • Regulatory source - Assisted Human Reproduction Act.

• Terms of Use

• No posting external website links
  • Members are not screened. Any use of this listing-feature is at your own risk.
  • The admin/moderation team reserves the right to delete any listing at any time for any reason.
  •