Considering being a donor - Embryo Donors - Donor - Donor - IVF.ca

Donor Connect

Free listing feature for altruistic donor and surrogacy searches. Listing will appear in DonorConnect, the Donor and Surrogacy Forum, and the IVF.ca Twitter Feed.

- - - - -

Considering being a donor

Yes

Ethnicity: British / Portuguese Mix
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Dark brown
Description:

Hi there,

My name is Jaclyn. I'm 27 (28 next month) years old, and in very good health. I take good care of myself and have been living as a vegetarian/vegan for almost 12 years now. 

I'm 5'ft and about 135lbs, I went to school for Assaulted Women's and Children's Counselling/Advocacy - I'm very empathetic and highly sensitive to others. 

I would prefer if it was a family in Toronto, as I don't drive, so it would be easier for me to get around. I don't ever want children of my own, however, I understand that I'm fairly healthy and do have eggs, maybe somebody out there who really wants to be a parent could use them. 

I've never been a donor before, and I understand that it would be a lot to put my body through in preparation for egg retrieval, but maybe if I connect with the right family, I could help them. 

I am half Portuguese on my father's side, and of Canadian/british ethnicity on my Mom's side. I look more Portuguese though, big dark brown eyes and olive coloured skin. 

I don't smoke cigarettes or marijuana. I do drink, but only occasionally. I don't have any drug addictions, or addiction problems. 

Array

Introduction

• Using the registry text editor, listings can include external linked photos and even youtube video (everything that can be posted in a forum - excluding attachments).
  • A listing can be edited or deleted at any time by the listing creator.
  • Regulatory source - Assisted Human Reproduction Act.

• Terms of Use

• No posting external website links
  • Members are not screened. Any use of this listing-feature is at your own risk.
  • The admin/moderation team reserves the right to delete any listing at any time for any reason.
  •