WTH..Antibiotics again. Third time within a month. Any advices how to improve immune system? Tired of being seek - IVF.ca Forums

Photo

WTH..Antibiotics again. Third time within a month. Any advices how to improve immune system? Tired of being seek

Posted by Natalia73 , 01 August 2014 · 1838 views

WTH..Antibiotics again. Third time within a month. Any advices how to improve immune system? Tired of being seek

I am sorry you are going through this and hope things resolve soon.

Is the same issue coming up again and again, or are they all different issues?

different issues all the time. Doctors say week immune system caused by gallbladder surgery in the beginning of the month. Need to do something about it.

Photo
smurfette_w
Aug 01 2014 05:17 PM

Have you looked into some probiotics for immune health?  We just started (as in today) taking Immune 7 by Purica.

• gibasgirl likes this
Photo
mountainchick
Aug 02 2014 08:57 AM
So sorry to hear you are still getting sick :( hope it gets better soon. I don't really have any great ideas on immune boosters but I think getting lots of rest is really important. I also took a probiotic after my surgery with all the antiobiotics they gave me.

I'm sorry Natti! Perhaps you could try acupuncture??

I would suggest vitamins, if you aren't taking any already and sleep, of course ...

Some vitamin and have some Chinese traditional medicine . 

As others have mentioned, a probiotic for sure! I would also add yoghurt and a healthy diet. Also try a Neti Pot. Cleaning your nasal passages with saline has amazing results. I am prone to bronchitis, but since doing the neti pot I have been mostly cold free for years and totally bronchitis free. Hope you are feeling better soon!

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Search My Blog

My Friends' Blogs

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    TTC_2020
    10 Aug 2020 - 18:08
  • Photo
    OuttaControl
    08 Jun 2018 - 22:44