Good Buy my little angles. You were the most beatiful babies and we really enjoyed having you for 12 weeks and 5 days of you life. We will always love - IVF.ca Forums - Page 2

Photo

Good Buy my little angles. You were the most beatiful babies and we really enjoyed having you for 12 weeks and 5 days of you life. We will always love

Posted by Natalia73 , 05 June 2012 · 5730 views

Last night we spontaneously miscarried our precious twins (at 12 weeks 5 days). Had NT scan 4 days prior in private clinic and results we perfect. Babies were perfect. No hematoma - nothing. Everything was just fine. Half hour later I started spotting bright red. Next several days I put myself on the bedrest with spotting on and of. Yesterday my contractions started during the day, I thought first this is constipation pain. Around 10 pm I could barely breath I was in labor with tons of red blood. Thanks to my DH who was with me every second of this pain. I passed one baby at home before the paramedics come. I was not able to move they had to carry me. Second baby got stacked in my cervix (sorry for details). They took baby out and overdosed me with morphine to relieve the pain. Several ours later at 6.30 am I had D&C to remove some leftover tissues. Home now with my DH and old dog and with empty arms again.

Good buy my little angels. You were so perfect and please forgive the mommy who could not give you a life.

I am so so sorry. I had 3 miscarriages last year and it is just heartbreaking. My thoughts are with you and your husband right now.
Please don't think you did anything wrong. It wasn't your fault.
Allow yourself to grieve. ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))
How absolutely traumatic and heart wrenching! I am so sorry that this has happened to you and your husband. I hope that you can take comfort in each other; our thoughts are prayers are with you!
This post brought tears into my eyes. So sorry for your loss. Lots of hugs..
Im so sorry. It's nobody's fault. I wish you all the best and take time to heal.
will be praying for you
I am so sorry
Photo
allcriedout
Jun 07 2012 06:51 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. ((HUGS))
Thank you very much. I am emotionally drained now. I don't know how much time it would take to heal. I pray for my little ones everyday. Hopefully they are in the better place now
Natti, I am so sorry for your loss. It just isn't fair. My thoughts are with you and your DH.
Natti, I am deeply saddened by your loss and what you have gone through. I am crying for you as I am just over 12 weeks with twins and I worry each and every day and to lose them at this point would be devastating and so freakin unfair. I have suffered many a loss too and no words I can give you will provide comfort. I hope you are able to rest and get the emotional support you need right now.
Take Care
Natti, I'm in tears reading your post. I've never gone through it myself, so I can't even imagine what you are going through. Big hugs to you and your DH! May you find comfort in each other.
Photo
amandaTTC#2
Jun 08 2012 11:21 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.
Oh my!! so sorry to hear this. May God give you and DH lot of strength to get through this. Take care, pls.
Photo
the_lucky_ones
Jun 10 2012 11:17 PM
Oh dear.. so so sorry to hear. Big hugs!!
I am so sorry, my heart goes out to you and your DH!!!
Hi natti, hope you better!!! Very sorry for your loss. I had miscarrige 6 months ago. And know that its feel awful, the worst thing ever!! But i wish you and your DH to stay strong. Time will heal and you should keep on moving forward!! Hugs
I am so sorry for your loss, there are no words I could ever say to make this better...I wish I had the words :( (((((hugs))))))
I am so sorry to read about the tragic loss you and your DH have suffered. I hope that you are able to heal someday and have your dream of children realized. It breaks my heart to imagine the pain and emptiness you must feel. Big hugs.
I am so sorry for your loss!

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Search My Blog

My Friends' Blogs

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    TTC_2020
    10 Aug 2020 - 18:08
  • Photo
    OuttaControl