So very Sad (Caution: Extremely Sensitive Subject!) - IVF.ca Forums

Photo

So very Sad (Caution: Extremely Sensitive Subject!)

Posted by whattodo , 01 December 2011 · 1194 views

I am so very sad. My sister's FET did not work. No baby soon for her. I still really appreciate your prayers.

The other thing that is on my mind and upsetting me is that a newborn baby was found in our local landfill. The garbage dump is only 10 minutes away from my home. My heart is so heavy and sad. All of us on here would give anything to have a baby and/or the opportunity to become pregnant or a parent. This woman just threw away an innocent, helpless angel. She could have placed the baby for adoption. I am an adoptive mom and worked so hard to have my children in my life and the fact that a woman would just throw away a newborn, makes me sick beyond words. I don't know all the circumstance leading up to this but she had to be very, very mentally ill. So heartbreaking.

Many local residents are holding a candle vigil tonight at the landfill gates at 7pm. Those who can not be there are invited to light a candle at 7pm in the honor of this poor little Angel. I will be lighting mine. Rest in Peace little one.

I'm sorry your sister's FET wasn't successful.

I heard that story. I'll be thinking of that angel from a far tonight during the vigil. It is such an awful story.
oh god, I feel devastated by that. oh dear. PLease please I hope the baby didn't suffer too much. It's unbearable to think of. I will light a candle in Australia.
Photo
Karolinasmommy
Dec 02 2011 01:42 PM
So sorry for your sister's lost cycle and for you too...you feel the loss probably as strong as she does having been there and wanting it to work out just as much as she did.

I can't even put into words the situation with the baby in the landfill...it repulses me to no end. I think no matter what the legal system is...that person should be placed in jail for life. How horrible a situation...we have a lot of empty arms in this world waiting and praying for a miracle...this could have made one less empty arms of suffering and sorrow...instead...this is going to bring a world of heartache for that poor baby if it ever learns what happened to it.
Hugs to you and sis.

I'm with you about that little angel. The "mom" had positive choices to make and didn't. I get she may have had trauma or rape, or some other issue, but it doesn't excuse her in my eye.
I'm sorry :( Life is not fair...
hi
I'm so sorry about your sister. I prayed so much for her. I can feel your pain and sorrow and I will now pray that you find peace in your heart.

In regards to that poor innocent baby, it's very sad and unjust. I can't imagine what demons can possess someone to do such a dispicable act. I pray that God takes that child in his arms and gives her comfort.

Hang in there and continue your wonderful support to your sister. She needs you.:)

my prayers will continue for both of you. In the meantime, I sit here anxiously awaiting the results of my daughter in law's IUI. It will either be a wonderful Christmas or a very sad one.

I'm praying for them both.
My prayers and trust in God are all I have right now.

take care all
Photo
Keepwishing
Dec 06 2011 11:07 PM
I know how you feel! I live in the area and heard the news on the same day as finding out our IVF was unsuccessful. It has been a difficult week. Everywhere you go people are talking about it.It is a horrible thing. I can not wrap my head around it.

All About Me

I'm 38, DH 32
Married 10 years,
After Testicular Biopsy testing for husband figured out very low count/mobility
TTC using 3 donor IUI's in 2006 Not sucessful, treated in Saskatchewan
Adopted our SON born Sept/07!!! Our little Prince.
Adopted our DAUGHTER born Jan 7/09!!! Our little Princess.
Who knew we'd have children 15 mths apart?! Grateful to have both of them in our lives.
Info session attended in Calgary Nov/09
Decided to persue IVF (with ICSI). Hopeful to start in April/May 2010. We're excited and scared. Decided to start blogging our journey.
One of the most valuable quotes I've ever heard to deal with heartache and to remember: It's ok to cry- "Tears are the safetly valve of the heart when there is too much pressure on it"
Had the horrifying HSG repeated again Mar 17/10-it hurt like hell and I sure didn't have "the luck of the Irish" today. lol.
Hopeful to accept/be offered treatment in May/June 2010 and get this process going. Scared and Excited.
May 20th/10 Got the call! Super excited, nervous and scared!Take it one day at a time.
Tentative Schedule : Start Suprefact nasal May 30th, Ultrasound June 14th, Start Stims June 15th, ER June 28th, ET July 3rd.
May 26th/10 Made payment to the clinic-no turning back now lol.
[/code]
Ivf wasn't an option afterall-egg retreival too dangerous to attempt-organs in the way. Strange?
Converted to IUI-Became PREGNANT but sadly, ended in miscarriage.

Following up with Edmonton Clinic (Dr. Motan) Oct 26th/11. Hope to try superov iui in the near future.
[/code]

Search My Blog

My Friends' Blogs

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Klandestyne
    22 Apr 2016 - 16:26
  • Photo
    allcriedout
    03 Jan 2015 - 15:48
  • Photo
    duckling