Asking for Prayers for my Sister (skip over if you don't believe in Prayer) - IVF.ca Forums

Photo

Asking for Prayers for my Sister (skip over if you don't believe in Prayer)

Posted by whattodo , 15 November 2011 · 1864 views

My sister does not use this site but I've mentioned her here several times. She has been through alot with infertility too. She has had several ectopic pregnancies, miscarriages and an incompitant cervix in which she lost her son at 23w 4 days. God Bless her today as she had an FET at 2pm. This is her last frozen embryo. I am praying this is the one she gets to keep forever. Enough loss. Enough sadness. Enough Heartache. Lord Hear My Prayer Please. I am asking my ivf.ca friends to pray for her too. She needs the support. I will update after her 1st Beta. Fingers Crossed. Thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you for not responding if you don't believe in prayer.

• connief likes this

Photo
ladylazarus
Nov 15 2011 05:25 PM
She is so very fortunate to have a sister who cares so much about her. I have a sister that cares that much about me, too, and I don't know what I'd do without her :-)
Praying for your sister! Ladylazarus is right, she is very fortunate to have a sister like you that cares so much!

Even if people don't believe in prayers, there is nothing wrong with thinking positive. There is absolutly nothing wrong with asking for prayers either! Please keep us updated!
I will send some positive vibes to your sister and include her in my prayers. I hope everything works out! :)
Sending prayers her way.
I'll remember your sister in my prayers tonight.
I promise!!!
She's very lucky by the way to have a sister like you.
Photo
RainbowsPromise
Nov 15 2011 07:26 PM
I'm on it. Hoping it's the one for her.
good thoughts friend. my fingers are crossed. And the others are right---she is very lucky to have you for a sister and confidant
Sending positive thoughts and prayers that it all works out
Thank you so much everyone!
Hoping for the best.
This is exactly why I tried so hard to give DD a sibling, so that she would have a lifelong friend, partner and advocate.
Good luck!
Your sister is very lucky to have you !!!!! I wish her the best of luck !!!
Prayed for her
I agree, she is very lucky to have a sister like you. I have 3 sisters and we're very close, so I know what it's like to see someone you love so much going through so much pain as well. My one sister has had 4 babies in the time I've been ttc my first, and she is so grateful for them especially seeing my struggles with infertility. Even though I don't know you, or your sister, I'm sending good thoughts and prayers for her FET to work. Positive energy is good medicine :)
Hi

Said a prayer for your sister, safe transfer, BFP, Safe pregnancy, Safe delivery, 1st Bday
I thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart!
Prayers for your sister x
Prayers for your sister from me too. I hope this one is it.
Stacy

She is so very fortunate to have a sister who cares so much about her. I have a sister that cares that much about me, too, and I don't know what I'd do without her :-)

Hello, i'm new to this. i read your request for prayers for yur sister and I am praying very much for yur sister.
I am also praying for my son and my daughter in law. I am hoping that God smiles upon them and grants them this miracle.

All About Me

I'm 38, DH 32
Married 10 years,
After Testicular Biopsy testing for husband figured out very low count/mobility
TTC using 3 donor IUI's in 2006 Not sucessful, treated in Saskatchewan
Adopted our SON born Sept/07!!! Our little Prince.
Adopted our DAUGHTER born Jan 7/09!!! Our little Princess.
Who knew we'd have children 15 mths apart?! Grateful to have both of them in our lives.
Info session attended in Calgary Nov/09
Decided to persue IVF (with ICSI). Hopeful to start in April/May 2010. We're excited and scared. Decided to start blogging our journey.
One of the most valuable quotes I've ever heard to deal with heartache and to remember: It's ok to cry- "Tears are the safetly valve of the heart when there is too much pressure on it"
Had the horrifying HSG repeated again Mar 17/10-it hurt like hell and I sure didn't have "the luck of the Irish" today. lol.
Hopeful to accept/be offered treatment in May/June 2010 and get this process going. Scared and Excited.
May 20th/10 Got the call! Super excited, nervous and scared!Take it one day at a time.
Tentative Schedule : Start Suprefact nasal May 30th, Ultrasound June 14th, Start Stims June 15th, ER June 28th, ET July 3rd.
May 26th/10 Made payment to the clinic-no turning back now lol.
[/code]
Ivf wasn't an option afterall-egg retreival too dangerous to attempt-organs in the way. Strange?
Converted to IUI-Became PREGNANT but sadly, ended in miscarriage.

Following up with Edmonton Clinic (Dr. Motan) Oct 26th/11. Hope to try superov iui in the near future.
[/code]

Search My Blog

My Friends' Blogs

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Klandestyne
    22 Apr 2016 - 16:26
  • Photo
    allcriedout
    03 Jan 2015 - 15:48
  • Photo
    duckling