Roller Coaster - IVF.ca Forums

Photo

Roller Coaster

Posted by tigerlady , 22 June 2010 · 2259 views

I have had a really bad day. I went to work, why I am not sure. I am soo sore. I have stabbing pain on my left side. I am sure its ectopic now. Pain on one side, betas that dont double, low progestrone, it all leads to ectopic. This will be my third!! What a pain in the ass. My last one ruptured and I don't want that again, I am terrified! I cant afford to be hospitalized when I have Shelby.
I have to wait and have the ultrasound on Thursday, they are pretty sure its ectopic but the ultrasound will help diagnose, there wont be a sac in the uterus and there may be tissue present in the tube which i guess is evidence that a tubal pregnancy. Dumb thing is, all my pain is in my left side. This is the one that ruptured before. They never removed the whole tube, the pregnancy was in the large end of the tube, so they cut that half off, so now there is only the small end. This sucks! After having 2 of them, if my clinic doesn't act fast, I will just go to the hospital. I feel so angry. All the memories of the trauma i experienced with my rupture are all coming back. So frustrating. Thanks for listening

I am so sorry your in that kind of pain. I am sure its as emotionally taxing as it is physically.

Thanks for sharing this, I know it can't be easy to write about, and this is sometimes the reality of going through fertility treatment, I know it may seem hard to see it now, but I am guessing your post will help someone else not feel so alone.

Keep your chin up, and don't hesitate to vent if you need too.
Photo
Cassandra_Angela
Jun 22 2010 04:05 PM
Big Hugs!
The wait must suck. Its odd about where your pain is located but stranger things have happened.
Keep us posted and I'll be thinking about you.
:Emoticons0096:
Anne,

I am so sorry you are going through this. I am really praying and hoping for the best for you.

Why is your clinic making you wait until Thursday if they think it's an ectopic?

Thinking of you and sending you many hugs!

Dana
I'm so sorry, Anne. :Emoticons0096: But if you're in that much pain, maybe you should go to the ER? I think a BFN would maybe be preferable to going through something like this. :Emoticons0096:
Photo
sweetdreams
Jun 22 2010 04:48 PM
If you are in pain, I would suggest calling the emergency on call number and describe your situation. I'm so sorry that you are going through this. **hugs**
Oh my goodness, you poor girl! (((Hugs)))
forget waiting for an ultrasound - if you have pain go to the ER now... I had an ectopic before too. It sucks. I'm sorry.
Photo
BabyHope2010
Jun 22 2010 05:25 PM
I'm so sorry. :Emoticons0096:
I agree, go as soon as you
can, when they suspected
etopic with me, I had the
u/s the next morning and
was in hospital that night.
Huge Hugs!!!!
I agree with Lenann, I would go asap.

I wouldnt be waiting until your u/s either, the key to ectopics is if you have bad pain, go straight to emergency.
Once you say you're pregnant with a suspected ectopic, they'll see you straight away.

I've had 3 ectopics myself, one in each tube and one left ovarian....thankfully none ruptured because they were taken care of early enough.

It's not easy I know and my heart goes out to you, big hugs...I wish you all the very best.
:Emoticons0096:
Anne,

I'm so sorry you have to go through this again.

If you are in severe pain, go to the ER. It's really serious if it ruptures and can even be life threatening.

Or demand to get into your clinic tomorrow.for an ultrasound, I wouldn't wait until Thursday.
Thank you ladies for all your kind words and advice. I will be sure to keep you posted :-) Posted Image
I'm so sorry for your pain and loss. I hope it's over quickly! Sending you huge hugs!! If you want company, let me know, I can come out for a visit with Julien!
Thinking of you!! ***HUGS*** :Emoticons0096:
anne i am praying for you ,
sam
I'm so sorry Anne. I hope you feel better soon.
I am so sorry.
((HUGS)))
*hugs*

IVF#1

Me 35 DH 52 TTC #1 3 Years2 Ectopic, one tube removed one blocked.. many miscariages and grief later1 Laparotomy, 1 LaprascopyIVF#1Dec 9, 2008 start BCP Dec 20,2008 Start Suprefact Jan 2, 2009 start Puregon.... 23 Follicles, 20 growingER: Jan 14 Thank god that's over with!!!!!! 11 Eggs retrieved - 9 Fertilized YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!ET - Jan 17 930 am - transferred 2 8cell grade 3.5 embryos,,, 2 to Freeze :-)) 2ww ----longest wait of my life!!!!!!! BFP on HPTS!!!!Beta Jan 28- 113 Beta Jan 30- 339 Beta Feb 2- 1570DUE DATE Oct 8, 2009First OB- March 30 - HB 150! So amazing1st u/s- Feb 9 One baby!2nd u/s Feb 20 143 HB! All is well, no more trips to OFC!3rd u/s MAY 12 -------> Whats it gonna be? boy or girl??

April 2024

S M T W T F S
1415 16 17181920

Recent Comments

My Friends' Blogs

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Search My Blog

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    StephanieGG
    02 May 2022 - 10:10