Feel better today! - IVF.ca Forums

Photo

Feel better today!

Posted by tigerlady , 04 February 2010 · 760 views

Finally! I do believe the Nutrimagin is working! She ate less, there was no need to gobble and gobble and gobble trying to get nourishment and then throwing up. She ate less, was less frantic in between feeedings. You see before, I would feed her 8oz and she was looking for more within an hour. In a day I was feeding her over 45oz!! Thats crazy! So this stuff seems to do the trick. The night before last was horendous, but last night she slept all night without too much gas. Her BMs were more solid yesterday and NO puking!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY There is a god!! The only thing that gets me,,, is this food smells GROSS! I feel like I am not feeding her food! I may look around and see if there is something comparable,,, but do I want to go thru gassy baby again... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm smelly food it is!!! She is a completely diffferent kid today, she is so happy and energetic!! Just warms my heart! There is nothing worse than your kid is screaming in pain and you cant help them. It is the ultimate heart crusher. I would just sit and bawl with her! I fed her soy for a bit,,,OMG...she was so constipated,,,she wouldnt eat at all and screamed ALL day while trying to pass little rocks. That was just awful,.,, Makes me shudder when I think about it! If any of you are having trouble with eating or gassy baby issues, I have tried all the different formulas and fixes,,, I can prob help you out!!

Now that I am in better spirits, I can share about the good things, because they certainly outweigh the bad! Its hard to see when your head is cloudy. She is excelling at such a fast rate! At the doctors the other day, she weighed in at over 18 pounds!!! Wow!!!! She has almost outgrown her car seat! Yesterday she sat up by herself for 45 seconds with no teetering... Wow what a girl!! Time flies so fast! She is ever excited about colors and shapes and toys! She recognized her name now and will respond! It warms my heart ever so much when she is crying and then she catches a glimpse of me and quickly stops crying and gives me an ear to ear gummy grin! She is full force teething, eating everything in sight! She drools sooooo much she has a rash on her chin. Her fav things are blankies out of all her things! I think she will end up with a security blankie. The cutest thing ever is when she is eating, she takes one hand and twirls her hair and takes the other hand and plays with my chin, every time! Its cute! They certainly develop their own little personalities already! She just loves to snuggle and loves kisses. When you go to kiss her now, she opens her mouth a giggles. Her laugh is infectious! She laughs at everythign! I mean everything!! She has newly discovered her feet and I think is not sure yet that they are attached!!

I love being a MOM!

Attached Image: 100_2862.jpg

Photo
mollygirl21
Feb 04 2010 08:50 AM
Glad you are both feeling better :Emoticons09780:
:Emoticons09780: There is always a positive about everything and I am glad you are seeing it
So happy to hear that both of you feeling better.

Hugs
You are too cute :Emoticons09780:
Glad all is better

XO
Woohoo! So happy things are looking up. :-)

IVF#1

Me 35 DH 52 TTC #1 3 Years2 Ectopic, one tube removed one blocked.. many miscariages and grief later1 Laparotomy, 1 LaprascopyIVF#1Dec 9, 2008 start BCP Dec 20,2008 Start Suprefact Jan 2, 2009 start Puregon.... 23 Follicles, 20 growingER: Jan 14 Thank god that's over with!!!!!! 11 Eggs retrieved - 9 Fertilized YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!ET - Jan 17 930 am - transferred 2 8cell grade 3.5 embryos,,, 2 to Freeze :-)) 2ww ----longest wait of my life!!!!!!! BFP on HPTS!!!!Beta Jan 28- 113 Beta Jan 30- 339 Beta Feb 2- 1570DUE DATE Oct 8, 2009First OB- March 30 - HB 150! So amazing1st u/s- Feb 9 One baby!2nd u/s Feb 20 143 HB! All is well, no more trips to OFC!3rd u/s MAY 12 -------> Whats it gonna be? boy or girl??

April 2024

S M T W T F S
1415 16 17181920

Recent Comments

My Friends' Blogs

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Search My Blog

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    StephanieGG
    02 May 2022 - 10:10