Posted by tjluvbug , 12 April 2012 · 8936 views
Today I am 5dp5dt with two 6 day blasts of 3BB quality. With my first two fresh cycles having ended in a not so good way I'm really struggling with this FET 2ww. I decided that in order to keep track of this 2ww in more detail I thought I'd blog about what I've been going through so that should I have to go through this again I'll be able to compare notes.
- Both blasts thawed with 100% cell retention, transfer went seamlessly. Drove the 4 hours home from the clinic after my post transfer acupuncture. Experienced some mild cramping and twinges post transfer. Spent the remainder of the day lying down and taking it easy.
- Co-hosted easter dinner with my best friend. Tried to sit down as often as possible and rest with my feet up. Experienced 2 separate sharp stabbing pains that lasted about 10-15 seconds each on the right and left side of my lower abdomen around the ovaries. Also had some mild dull cramping off and on throughout the day. Quite emotional.
- Had to work but because it was a stat I was able to spend the majority of it sitting down and putting my feet up whenever I could. Throughout the whole day I had constant dull aching in my lower abdomen with radiating pain down my legs. Got home from work and got a lovely lower back massage by DH. I wanted more than anything to put some heat on my uterus but was told nope!
- Cramping almost completely subsided except for the occasional twinge. First onset of dizziness and lightheadedness but only when standing. Experienced some mild nausea when hungry. Early morning waking (3am & 4am) and unable to go back to sleep). BBT was 98.6 and my normal temp is 97.4.
- no cramping, mild twinges. Feeling dizzy off and on when standing and nausea. Hot flushes. Very tired throughout the day.Tired early in the evening, fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow and had early morning waking with the feeling of having slept forever. This is completely different for me because I am an excellent sleeper but normally takes me a bit to get to sleep. Hot flushes while sleeping (sweating). BBT was 98.4. HPT neg using late afternoon urine....too soon???
- No cramping at all this morning; BBT checked midday at 98.2. Nausea peaked and I almost threw up on the floor in Costco for no reason; Very tired despite getting 10 hours sleep. Mild AF like cramping returned after lunch. Put heat on my back because it was aching, seemed to subside for the most part. Very emotional and tearful, burst into tears watching a baby commercial. Negative thinking. Feeling very warm throughout the day. Checking breasts constantly for tenderness as this has happened with every other cycle BFP or BFN and nothing, not even mild sensitivity.