amh endometriosis heartland

29 replies to this topic

#26 Somehowsomeway

Somehowsomeway
  • 92 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:Heartland

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:18 PM

I see dr lee but he is retiring. Dr mctavish. Just removed my tubes due to hydro in feb. So I think he will probably become my doctor. Plus when you cycle you see everyone. You never know. I actually have a follow up with mctavish Tuesday

#27 Winni2017

Winni2017
  • 13 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:31 PM

Sorry, what is a hydro?
Oh ok- didn't realize that. Hoping to get more info at my appointment in April. Wish mine was sooner - it is so hard to get in to see him.

#28 Mamasita204

Mamasita204
  • Global 100+
  • 137 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Heartland fertility clinic

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:23 PM

Hey. That's good to know. Dr McTavish did my surgery and I have my next appointment with him. Who do you see?

My family DR. did blood tests for fertility (FSH & LH, etc.)at like CD16, so my Dr said the "results" showed I probably have PCOS. Then I did my own research and discovered that my LH was high bc I was ovulating! She was supposed to do the test on CD3! So I requested a new blood test that showed normal results.

Dr McTavish will definitely know more. I see him too.

#29 Somehowsomeway

Somehowsomeway
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:37 PM

Winni2017. Hydro is swollen fluid filled tubes which have been proved to hinder implantation. Which is what dr mctavish feels my first two transfers failed. We tried with my tubes in in August. once removed improves success by 50 percent apparently

#30 Somehowsomeway

Somehowsomeway
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:59 PM

I see all of them. Dr lee has been my gyno for years. It wasn't till recently that unneeded help so it kind of worked out.

I had dr mctavish for surgery too no complaints. All went well. When do you go in next?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amh, endometriosis, heartland