21 replies to this topic

#1 Hopingfor1

Hopingfor1
  • Global 100+
  • 302 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Mt Sinai

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:55 AM

I noticed since yesterday on Android, every so often I would get a popup from this site that said something about Android needing to update the dialer or the phone would be locked.  I knew it was spam/scam.  I had to turn of my data connection to get rid of the window. It happened a couple other times, including this morning, only when browsing this site...I'm on a laptop now to post this, since it only happens on mobile (I'm using Android).

Probably from some ad - If it helps, looking at my browser history these are the things that are recorded when it happens (all 4 one right after the other each time):

great.android.offers.com

incoming.ferrserve.com

www.pettocus.info

www.rockingclips.com

Hopefully this can be fixed since I prefer browsing the site on my phone.

Thanks!

• nervus optimist likes this

Me: 40  = High FSH (ranges from 8 - 15), Low AMH (2.7), Low AFC = DOR

DH: 43 = borderline sperm analysis

Started TTC#1 January 2010

2011 - 2012 - First fertility clinic, lots of testing, operative hysteroscopy to remove polyps, multiple unsuccessful IUIs, 1 IVF (150 Menopur/150 Gonal F) converted to IUI due to poor response

2012 - got second opinion and after AMH results came back, advised at 36 I had a less than 5% chance of conceiving via IVF.  Donor eggs strongly recommended but not yet ready for that (I should say - hubby not ready for that.  I was ready for donor eggs - I just wanted to be a Mom).  Decided clinic wasn't for us and back to clinic #1

2013 - IVF #1 (after 1st converted to IUI).  Estrogen Priming protocol - start Climara patch 7 days post ovulation and change every other day.  3 orgalutran injections beginning day after first Climara patch applied.  Start stims day 2 triggered on night 15 of stims = 3 eggs retrieved, 0 fertilized via ICSI = no transfer  (300 Gonal F/150 Menopur & Orgalutran)

2013 - Switch clinics

Office hysteroscopy = all clear

IVF #2 (37 years old) June 2013 - Estrace priming protocol.  4 mg estrace started 7 days post ovulation.  Start stims Day 3 (300 Gonal F/150 Menopur & Orgalutran)

Slow response as usual

Triggered on night 12 of stims (given the option to cancel as it looked like we'd get 3 eggs - knew we wouldn't do any better so continued).

ER:  6 eggs, but advised some were small and would be immature

Fert report:  5 of 6 eggs immature.  2 fertilized via ICSI (including one of the immature eggs)

ET:  Transferred our only 2 embryos - a 5 cell and an 8 cell

11dp3dt = BFP - HCG = 65

16dp3dt = HCG 1,305 (cautiously pregnant)

7 week ultrasound = 1 baby HB = 141

12 weeks ultrasound NT scan = NT = 1.7mm all looks good.  Combined with blood work risk is 1/1,400

Got Harmony blood test results back (done for peace of mind) - all clear and we're having a GIRL!

EDD = March 2014 (cautiously looking forward to that date)

However - baby had plans to arrive early. After PPROM and managing to cook the little one a bit longer, our bundle of joy arrived at 33 weeks.  After a 3 week NICU stay, she is finally home.  We are totally in love and forever thankful for our little miracle baby - Ashley Nicole.

#2 nervus optimist

nervus optimist
  • Super Moderator
  • 2,583 posts
  • Dx:Genetic
  • My Clinic:newlife

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:02 AM

I'll bring it to the support of the technical support team. Thank you

:flowers:

• Hopingfor1 and lumnay like this

I am 37, DH - 38
Genetic - IVF&PGD to prevent Genetic Disorder
IVF #1 - Nov/08 - MC @ 6 weeks, no embryos frozen
IVF #2 - Aug/09 - bfn
IUI #1 - Feb/10 - ectopic
PRIDE - Apr/10
Homestudy - July/10
Given the gift of donor embryos - Jan/12
Donor FET Jun/12 - 9 weeks - no heartbeat... MC
Donor FET Oct/12 - we're PG biggrin.png

===> Beautiful baby boy born 2013 babyboy.gif

Donor FET Oct/16 - chemical

April 2017 - surprise PG

#3 quandry

quandry

Basket Case

• Cyclebase
  • 5,707 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:30 AM

On iOS too. I had a couple of redirects in the last few days!
  • ilovemydogs, Hopingfor1, lumnay and 2 others like this

See about me page.

#4 ForumAdmin

ForumAdmin
  • Adminoocyte
  • 673 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:27 AM

Hey guys, 

Can you provide us with the full urls from the pop up ads, and image of the ads when the come up again?

We will need that information to get it blocked from our ad team. 

Richard. 

This is a test sig with multiple lines

line 2

line 3

#5 quandry

quandry

Basket Case

• Cyclebase
  • 5,707 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:37 AM

http://premium.ios-o...959180fafbc95c#

See about me page.

#6 quandry

quandry

Basket Case

• Cyclebase
  • 5,707 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:38 AM

Ive went this to you guys a few times now. But here is a newest one.

Attached Files

See about me page.

#7 ilovemydogs

ilovemydogs
  • Cyclebase
  • 4,502 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:38 PM

I get something similar
Finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

See "About Me" for details.

#8 Hopingfor1

Hopingfor1
  • Global 100+
  • 302 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:33 PM

This is a different one than I was getting last week, but got this one today

http://great.android...929483e7e4d4a9#

Attached Files

2011 - 2012 - First fertility clinic, lots of testing, operative hysteroscopy to remove polyps, multiple unsuccessful IUIs, 1 IVF (150 Menopur/150 Gonal F) converted to IUI due to poor response

2012 - got second opinion and after AMH results came back, advised at 36 I had a less than 5% chance of conceiving via IVF.  Donor eggs strongly recommended but not yet ready for that (I should say - hubby not ready for that.  I was ready for donor eggs - I just wanted to be a Mom).  Decided clinic wasn't for us and back to clinic #1

2013 - IVF #1 (after 1st converted to IUI).  Estrogen Priming protocol - start Climara patch 7 days post ovulation and change every other day.  3 orgalutran injections beginning day after first Climara patch applied.  Start stims day 2 triggered on night 15 of stims = 3 eggs retrieved, 0 fertilized via ICSI = no transfer  (300 Gonal F/150 Menopur & Orgalutran)

2013 - Switch clinics

IVF #2 (37 years old) June 2013 - Estrace priming protocol.  4 mg estrace started 7 days post ovulation.  Start stims Day 3 (300 Gonal F/150 Menopur & Orgalutran)

Slow response as usual

Triggered on night 12 of stims (given the option to cancel as it looked like we'd get 3 eggs - knew we wouldn't do any better so continued).

Fert report:  5 of 6 eggs immature.  2 fertilized via ICSI (including one of the immature eggs)

11dp3dt = BFP - HCG = 65

12 weeks ultrasound NT scan = NT = 1.7mm all looks good.  Combined with blood work risk is 1/1,400

Got Harmony blood test results back (done for peace of mind) - all clear and we're having a GIRL!

However - baby had plans to arrive early. After PPROM and managing to cook the little one a bit longer, our bundle of joy arrived at 33 weeks.  After a 3 week NICU stay, she is finally home.  We are totally in love and forever thankful for our little miracle baby - Ashley Nicole.

#9 Hopingfor1

Hopingfor1
  • Global 100+
  • 302 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:35 PM

And this one

Attached Files

2013 - Switch clinics

Slow response as usual

11dp3dt = BFP - HCG = 65

#10 ForumAdmin

ForumAdmin
  • Adminoocyte
  • 673 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:03 PM

Hey,

I have sent this over to the ad team to look into to see if this is something that they can block so it no longer shows for you.

~Sheena

• mouse and gibasgirl like this

line 2

line 3

#11 quandry

quandry

Basket Case

• Cyclebase
  • 5,707 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:41 AM

It's still happening, and not just on the new posts page anymore. It's also happening on posts and replies. I've been redirected five times already this morning. Please get this fixed?
  • Hopingfor1 likes this

See about me page.

#12 Kayte

Kayte
  • Global 100+
  • 281 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:13 AM

Thanks for your help admins! :)

It's spamming my iPhone too.

#13 Hopingfor1

Hopingfor1
  • Global 100+
  • 302 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:20 AM

Yep, mobile site is pretty much unusable until this is fixed. I just got a ton of popups, one right after another. Who knows what is in these popups. Here are more urls

Attached Files

2013 - Switch clinics

Slow response as usual

11dp3dt = BFP - HCG = 65

#14 Aiti

Aiti
  • 87 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 17 March 2017 - 07:44 AM

Same problem here

IVF clinic: Bawaseer Ka Ilaj

Married since: 4 years
Azoospermia

#15 ForumAdmin

ForumAdmin
  • Adminoocyte
  • 673 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:43 AM

Thank you all for the screen shots, We do need the full URL of the pop up in order for us to block it.

Thank you so much,

~ Glenda

line 2

line 3

#16 Hopingfor1

Hopingfor1
  • Global 100+
  • 302 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:33 PM

I posted a url above a picture and some others were listed in the history.

Today it is premium.android.offers.com

If you can't identify the issue, please disable ads on mobile until you can do so. Some of the above distribute malware and possibly viruses and this has been happening for some time with no fix.

I can use an ad blocker on a laptop so this issue is only a problem on mobile, but needs to be fixed as this could (and may already have) cause damage to your users. Especially those that mistakenly click on the malicious popups.

2013 - Switch clinics

Slow response as usual

11dp3dt = BFP - HCG = 65

#17 quandry

quandry

Basket Case

• Cyclebase
  • 5,707 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:58 PM

I now get those pop ups on other sites too so I'm assuming I need to run a malware program on my phone. Not thrilled.

See about me page.

#18 ForumAdmin

ForumAdmin
  • Adminoocyte
  • 673 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:47 PM

Hello hopingfor1,

Thank you for the screenshots you have provided, however in order to block the pop ups I will need the full URL of the pop up, That is the missing piece of information I need to pass on to the techs to have this blocked from the site.

I would greatly appreciate that.

Thank you,

~ glenda

line 2

line 3

#19 Hopingfor1

Hopingfor1
  • Global 100+
  • 302 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:15 AM

I posted a full url in the 8th post on this page above the image I posted on March 13. Quandry did the same in post 5.

Have those both been blocked?

2013 - Switch clinics

Slow response as usual

11dp3dt = BFP - HCG = 65

#20 quandry

quandry

Basket Case

• Cyclebase
  • 5,707 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:40 AM

Plus- when a list of ten redirects come up in my history I don't think it's right for me to have to visit them to get the sites. I'd rather not risk more infection than I already have.
  • Hopingfor1 likes this

See about me page.

#21 Hopingfor1

Hopingfor1
  • Global 100+
  • 302 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 08:55 AM

Yes, it is impossible quandry, I agree.

In my case, the popups are designed so you can't exit without clicking on them. I can't even click on the url to copy it or leave the page.

I'm not going to click on it. I have to turn off wifi and data to be able to close the page. At that point I can sometimes get the url after disconnecting from the internet.

2013 - Switch clinics

Slow response as usual

11dp3dt = BFP - HCG = 65

#22 ForumAdmin

ForumAdmin
  • Adminoocyte
  • 673 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:08 PM

Thank you for all your help, both post 5 and 8 have been reported and added to out block list.

~ Glenda

• gibasgirl likes this

line 2

line 3