long FET protocol with OCP, Lupron, estrogen and progesterone - Waiting Lounge - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

long FET protocol with OCP, Lupron, estrogen and progesterone

long FET Lupron OCP estrogen progesterone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 returnable

returnable
  • 1000+
  • 3349 posts
  • Interests:travelling,gardening,cooking
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Trio, cycle monitoring at Lakeridge

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:58 PM

I have tried searching the forums but the information has been hard to find unless I sift through more. So I was hoping that those of you who have done a long FET protocol with OCP, Lupron, estrogen and progesterone could give me details of your cycle. 

From what I understand at our clinic you would call in a day #1, after which you start OCP for two weeks, then you do Lupron for two weeks, overlapping OCP and Lupron for five days at the beginning. Then I was told you would be assigned an assessment day and if all was okay, you would start estrace. On day #11 of estrace, you do a lining check and if all is good you start progesterone and have your transfer on day #6 of progesterone.

So my question is, on what day after you finished Lupron did you begin estrace?

I have put together a calendar (attached) and after the Lupron I am not sure how to complete this calendar. Any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files

#2 Sophiemarie

Sophiemarie
  • Global 100+
  • 180 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Montreal fertility clinic

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:35 PM

I actually overlapped my luperon and estrace but your protocol is similar to mine :)
If that helps

I would provide a pic but my phone isn't letting me
  • returnable likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: long FET, Lupron, OCP, estrogen, progesterone