• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cerejanebellum

Cerejanebellum
  • 4 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:Pcrm

Posted 22 February 2017 - 02:56 PM

Hello all... have arrived at Day 6 of stims for my first ivf... from day 2 I've been super bloated, day 3 my e2 was 2169 so they dropped my gonal f from 225 to 175. Went for ultrasound and blood work yesterday, 13 measurable follies and e2 was 3096. I started cetrotide last night as well as going back up to 225 gonal f. My concern: I've been having loads of ewcm and this am I don't feel nearly as bloated as I was before... is it possible I've ovulated all my beautiful follicles away? Or could it be the cetrotide has slowed things down so I'm just not bloating as much? Any experience would help as I'm freaking out now 💗

#2 returnable

returnable
  • 1000+
  • 1,637 posts
  • Interests:running, cooking, gardening, travelling
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Trio, cycle monitoring at Lakeridge

Posted 22 February 2017 - 02:58 PM

I had lots of ewcm during my last IVF cycle and I had not ovulated my follicles before retrieval. I had even gone for my every three year pap test and my family doctor made a comment and had to do an extra wipe away of my cervix because of all the ewcm. TMI maybe, but just to allay your fears that this means nothing.

December 2016 IVF - no chromosomally normal embryos to transfer

February 2017 IVF - no chromosomally normal embryos to transfer

We are done with my eggs

#3 cakeforbreakfast

cakeforbreakfast
  • 14 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:08 PM

Funny, I just searched the same thing the other day ☺. You are fine, it's completely normal to have extra cm and you won't unintentionally ovulate early.