Looking for friendly Support here while waiting for the day 5 embryo result.
FEP 6th, 13 ER, 9 mature, 7 fertilized. Looking for the success store support with the similar numbers.
Clinic will not provide an update until day 6.
All I could do right now is pray for the best result.
Hopefully I could have enbryos to transfer and freeze.
IVF short protocol:
Day 3: puregon 225 (Jan 26th, 2017)
Day 7: puregon 225 + cetrotide 0.25 + repronex
Day 12 : E2 over 15, 000 , start to take medication to control it.
Day 14: ER @ 7:30 13 eggs retrieved
Day 15: Got notice 9 mature eggs, 7 fertilized.
pray for could have 6 embryos @ day 5
update for day 5 result:
Number of embryos frozen today: 6 (Just as what I expected )
Grades: AA, BA, AA, BB, BB, BC
Sent all embryos' sample to US for PGS test. Waiting for the result ...Again.
Update for 1 FET (Non-medicated) arch 9th.
PGS test done in 3 weeks.
2 normal 1 unknown 3 abnormal.
Transferred 1 AA normal embryo
Now waiting for day 8 blood work test.
Update: March 17th, 2017
8dp5dt: 4.68 very low.
March 19th, 2017
10dp5dt: Negative. book doctor appointment for review.