Photo
- - - - -

LIV clinic Mexico (Please share your experience)

LIV Clinic IVF in Mexico Donor Eggs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 saira4410

saira4410
  • 16 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 30 January 2017 - 05:53 PM

Hi ladies,

I've been looking for pages and pages of experiences regarding LIV Clinic. If anyone has any stories, good or bad of LIV Clinic it would be amazing.  It will be my 1st IVF, will need DE IVF and I'm 40.   

I am hoping to start in April.  I have been in touch with Alonso from LIV. 

Thank you so much everyone!

• Miracleoflife likes this

#2 ATXWannaBMomma

ATXWannaBMomma
  • Just Hatched
  • 17 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 22 April 2017 - 09:42 AM

I'm also looking for reviews of LIV.  There are tons of forum posts about FCC and IREGA in cancun but very little about LIV.

Did you start yet?  Your original post said you would start in April maybe.   If you went to LIV how is it?  I am planning to go to Mexico for Memorial Day weekend stim start.  :)

#3 saira4410

saira4410
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 07:33 PM

Hi there,

I changed my dates to June now. I was waiting for my kid school to end so we can go.
So far it's been great. Excellent customer service. Alonso is amazing and do as Dr Stetson.,

#4 ATXWannaBMomma

ATXWannaBMomma
  • Just Hatched
  • 17 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:08 PM

Hi Saira:  I may be changing to June as well only because they asked me to do a bunch more tests so I don't have my protocol yet.  I am on CD 2 today and if I wanna make end of May stim start I would have to start taking BCP today.  Unfortunately one of the tests they want me to do is a saline sonogram and I won't be able to have that done till the 15th.  I'm not really sure what to do. 

#5 saira4410

saira4410
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:20 PM

I am leaving in June 4th. Are you doing your eggs or frozen eggs?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LIV Clinic, IVF in Mexico, Donor Eggs