6 replies to this topic

#1 nonooo1980

nonooo1980
  • Just Hatched
  • 4 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:ganeen

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:42 AM

th_agrr.gif My sister transferred her embryos (5 day  ft grade 1) 15-12-2016 , this was 2 embryos , made her hcg beta twice first was 334 at 12 day second after 2 days  743 .. today (6 weeks,2 days baby age) she got bleeding light red then brown , we toke her to ultra sound check found out one baby sac , the other does not exist .. she takes clexane 6000 , the dr said the baby's measurements are fine , dophastone tabs to be added to the treatments she takes .. she is still worried why did she get this bleeding (reminds her of her miscarriage since 2 years her only time got pregnant naturally at 3 months miscarried ) he told us the baby is fine and she should come back after a week to check heart beats' .. she is still worried ..anyone had the same experience and got the baby born with a good health ??

#2 nervus optimist

nervus optimist
  • Super Moderator
  • 2677 posts
  • Dx:Genetic
  • My Clinic:newlife

Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:36 PM

I had a huge bleed at 7 weeks with my son and was sure that it was over. Turns out I had a subchorionic hemotoma. He was fine. He's a healthy active boy now. In my 5 pregnancies his was the one with the most bleeding, and the only one that was successful. I know it is stressful. Hang in there. Hoping next week brings more good news.

:flowers:

• nonooo1980 likes this

I am 38, DH - 39
Genetic - IVF&PGD to prevent Genetic Disorder
IVF #1 - Nov/08 - MC @ 6 weeks, no embryos frozen
IVF #2 - Aug/09 - bfn
IUI #1 - Feb/10 - ectopic
PRIDE - Apr/10
Homestudy - July/10
Given the gift of donor embryos - Jan/12
Donor FET Jun/12 - 9 weeks - no heartbeat... MC
Donor FET Oct/12 - we're PG biggrin.png

===> Beautiful baby boy born 2013 babyboy.gif

Donor FET Oct/16 - chemical

April 2017 - surprise PG

===> Beautiful baby girl born 2017 babygirl.gif

#3 nonooo1980

nonooo1980
  • Just Hatched
  • 4 posts
  • My Clinic:ganeen

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:00 PM

a subchorionic hemotoma ? was your treatment "clexane injection" ?? my sister had it since the beginning of her ivf and today stopped because of the bleeding  ..I'm afraid if she stops it she gets the same case!! she is nervous and crying all the time!!

#4 From0to3

From0to3
  • Global 100+
  • 171 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:PCRM

Posted 04 January 2017 - 08:32 PM

Hi Nonooo, I had a huge bleed at 9 weeks pregnant while carrying twins and like nervus it was a subchorionic hemotoma. I was terrified that I was losing one or both on the way to the hospital but both babies were perfectly fine and they are now healthy three year olds. It seems like this is quite common and hopefully some of your worries can be reassured. Best wishes for your family.

• nervus optimist likes this

IVF#1:17 Eggs, 4-5 Day Blasts: Transferred 2: th_abfn.gif

FET#1: Transferred 2: th_abfp.gif m/c@9weeks th_agrr.gif 

IVF#2: 5 Eggs, 5-5 Day Blasts: Transferred 2: th_abfp.gif Boy/Girl Twins born DEC 2013 babygirl.gif babyboy.gif 

FET#2:Transferred 1: th_abfp.gif Baby Girl born July 2016 babygirl.gif  

2 Frosties Remaining.

#5 nervus optimist

nervus optimist
  • Super Moderator
  • 2677 posts
  • Dx:Genetic
  • My Clinic:newlife

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:10 PM

I was not given clexane. Is your sister on this site? Sometimes the hardest part of going through IVF is the feeling that you are going through it alone. Here there are many who have experienced what she has gone through. At this point only time will tell, but it is entirely possible that things are still going just fine.

:flowers:

a subchorionic hemotoma ? was your treatment "clexane injection" ?? my sister had it since the beginning of her ivf and today stopped because of the bleeding  ..I'm afraid if she stops it she gets the same case!! she is nervous and crying all the time!!

I am 38, DH - 39
Genetic - IVF&PGD to prevent Genetic Disorder
IVF #1 - Nov/08 - MC @ 6 weeks, no embryos frozen
IVF #2 - Aug/09 - bfn
IUI #1 - Feb/10 - ectopic
PRIDE - Apr/10
Homestudy - July/10
Given the gift of donor embryos - Jan/12
Donor FET Jun/12 - 9 weeks - no heartbeat... MC
Donor FET Oct/12 - we're PG biggrin.png

===> Beautiful baby boy born 2013 babyboy.gif

Donor FET Oct/16 - chemical

April 2017 - surprise PG

===> Beautiful baby girl born 2017 babygirl.gif

#6 Pebbles

Pebbles
  • 1000+
  • 1010 posts
  • My Clinic:MFC/ McGill

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:43 AM

Hi, I was not on clexane either, but googled it and it seems to be heparin, which is a blood thinner? Is it possible that your sister was taking this before her bleeding happened and now asked to stop? That could be possible.
Is she taking progesterone? I had a bleed and was put on progesterone injections.
Good luck!

#7 dawnkey

dawnkey
  • Cyclebase
  • 988 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:VFC

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:03 PM

Hi! I bled on and off through my first trimester with my daughter and my current pregnancy. Everything was great with my daughter and this one seems to be following the same pattern. Both times, my bleeding was unexplained.. no one knew where it was coming from. I was also pregnant last year but miscarried at/around 8w. I didn't have any bleeding at all with that one, I had to go for a d&c. Sometimes, bleeding is nothing.

All the best to your sister! I hope that everything works out. :)
<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:rgb(255,160,122);">Me</span> (41) Dx - Annovulatory PCOS, One blocked tube, Hashimoto's + <span style="color:rgb(0,0,255);">Him</span> (36) Perfect in every way! + 3 Fresh IVF cycles = Two perfect 👶🏼👶🏼 And one 👼🏼! Our Family is complete!

Treatment/Cycle details in my 'About Me'