February 2017 FET

517 replies to this topic

#501 Skroeze

Skroeze
  • 71 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:Ottawa Fertility Center

Posted 10 March 2017 - 07:18 PM

Clinic never called with my results today. So I get at least another day of worry. Really hoping my results get posted online soon.
5/2012- Started Trying
6/2012- Diagnosed with cervical displaysia. TTC on hold after treatment
2/2013- Started TTC again
2/2014- No luck. MD refers to OB/GYN
6/2014- OB/GYN starts Clomid
8/2015- 10 rounds of clomid failed. OB/GYN refers to RE
11/2015- Meet with RE. Start IUI
12/2015- IUI epic failure. Hubby couldn't produce..... on to IVF with frozen sample
3/2016- Meet with OFC. Get on funded IVF cycle waitlist
8/2016- Name up on waitlist. make first appointment for
9/201610/2016- BCP month..... things are starting
11/2016- IVF round 1 stimms start!
11/2016- overstimmed going for freeze all
02/2017- First FET cycle. transfer 02/24/2017 BFP  03/02/2017!
03/14/17 miscarriage

#502 SRL14

SRL14
  • 47 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:43 PM

I am so so sorry 739.  Miscarriages are bad enough already and the cramping (which almost sounds too light for how it really feels) is an extra kick while your down.  I hope everything is out of your system quickly and they can come up with a plan for you to try again.  Maybe they will do some additional testing?  We had to wait until 3 to do some rpl testing which came back normal for us but for some people they show something.  I would ask about a scratch, baby aspirin and intralipids for your next one as well as some added vitamins (I'm on additional folic acid an B6) although it is too early to tell if it has worked for me yet. 

Sept 2015 IUI #3 BFP ended in MC at 10 weeks

IVF Jan. 2016 8 day 5/6 embryos, 1 transferred MC at 5 weeks

FET April 2016 cancelled due to thin lining

FET August 2016 transferred 1 embryo ended in MC at 6 weeks

#503 Wishingforthatbump

Wishingforthatbump
  • Global 100+
  • 152 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Olive fertility

Posted 10 March 2017 - 09:23 PM

SPJD: congrats, so happy for u smile.png

Big hugs to everyone.

AFM- had a little bright red bleeding on Monday when I wiped (sorry for TMI), and then had brown discharge for next 2 days. I called my Dr and they scheduled me for ultrasound this Thursday (yesterday). The ultrasound was great, baby is growing right on schedule with heartbeat at 173. We could see him moving his tiny arm and leg buds which was simply amazing.
Although they don't know the cause of the bleed, it may be from irritated cervix, as I do feel a lot of irritation due to the progesterone vaginal pills I take 3 times a day. Plus we had sex a day before the bleed so it could've aggregated it.
So what I'm trying to say is don't despair. I actually was so bitter all this week and just fell apart on Wednesday before the ultrasound, thinking that I'm miscarrying. I don't really have any pregnancy symptoms other than being tired - but no nausea, had sore breasts at first but then it went away... and a lot of resources say that if u don't feel pregnant then it's ur body signaling u that it's ended. It's b/s because I really don't feel pregnant yet it is going really well and the bean there is growing and has a beating heart and everything. So again, don't despair, believe it the best and stay optimistic!

Hi Katiexxx, 

This is pretty much what I had on Monday as well but it resolved itself by Tuesday morning. Our follow up again is on the 13th. Hoping and praying we get the similar results to you. So happy to hear you got your ultrasound sooner and were able to hear your baby's heartbeat and see him moving around. That must have been so precious. 

TTC since Nov, 2014

May, 2016 - IVF ICSI Cycle result: Freeze all due to moderate OHSS; 5 frozen blasts

June, 2016: FET #1 result BFP, missed miscarriage at 8 weeksheart.gif

Sept, 2016 Hysteroscopy Result: pregnancy tissue still loosely attached

Oct, 2016: Hysteroscopy #2 Result: all clear

Nov/December, 2016 FET 2:  Cancelled due to ovulation

Jan/Feb, 2017 Feb 2 Take 2: BFP; EDD: 10/28/2017yahoo.gif

My infertility instagram page: https://www.instagra...ingforthatbump/

#504 Wishingforthatbump

Wishingforthatbump
  • Global 100+
  • 152 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 09:27 PM

SPJD - great increase

739 - ajigl.gif I'm so sorry. You and your partner will be in my thoughts and prayers. 

AFM: anxiously waiting our 7 week ultrasound which was added since I had a big bleed right before my 6 week one on Monday. Hoping and praying we get to see our little one wiggling about and hear a heartbeat *fingers crossed*

I've been feeling nauseous and tired all week. The last couple of days I've been gagging uncontrollably as I go into a different setting. I.e. get into my car: gag a few times.. walk into my house: gag a few times... get into an elevator with a few other people at my office.. you get the picture. I'm trying to mask it/ cover it best i can. 

TTC since Nov, 2014

May, 2016 - IVF ICSI Cycle result: Freeze all due to moderate OHSS; 5 frozen blasts

#505 Wishingforthatbump

Wishingforthatbump
  • Global 100+
  • 152 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 09:29 PM

Clinic never called with my results today. So I get at least another day of worry. Really hoping my results get posted online soon.

ERG! so frustrating. I hope you get to see your results SOON. hang in there!

TTC since Nov, 2014

#506 Skroeze

Skroeze
  • 71 posts
  • My Clinic:Ottawa Fertility Center

Posted 10 March 2017 - 10:19 PM

My results were posted online.hcg of 1. Chemical as I feared
5/2012- Started Trying
6/2012- Diagnosed with cervical displaysia. TTC on hold after treatment
2/2013- Started TTC again
2/2014- No luck. MD refers to OB/GYN
6/2014- OB/GYN starts Clomid
8/2015- 10 rounds of clomid failed. OB/GYN refers to RE
11/2015- Meet with RE. Start IUI
12/2015- IUI epic failure. Hubby couldn't produce..... on to IVF with frozen sample
3/2016- Meet with OFC. Get on funded IVF cycle waitlist
8/2016- Name up on waitlist. make first appointment for
9/201610/2016- BCP month..... things are starting
11/2016- IVF round 1 stimms start!
11/2016- overstimmed going for freeze all
02/2017- First FET cycle. transfer 02/24/2017 BFP  03/02/2017!
03/14/17 miscarriage

#507 HFLO

HFLO
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:23 AM

I'm so sorry to hear this Skroeze ((hugs))

DH: 39 - MF, low motility, low count

Me: 40 - lining issues, hx of polyps and fibroids

TTC since 2008.

Started IVF journey in 2012, 3 fresh cycles and 3 FET attempts with first RE resulted in 3 BFNs and 3 cancelled transfers. No BFPs, no chemicals, never even seen a double line on HPT. cry.gif

Changed REs in 2015.  Repeated all tests and decided to bank embryos for PGS testing due to history of BFNs.  After 3 cycles and PGS testing - finally achieved 2 PGS normal embryos. banana.gifbanana.gif RE suggested ERA testing to determine implantation window. Mock cycle in May 2016 and July 2016, receptive results showing that 7 days of progesterone support required.

FET attempt #1 with new RE - Sept 2016: cancelled due to pharmacy med mixup th_agrr.gif

FET attempt #2 with new RE - Nov 2016: cancelled again - lining not trilaminar eusa_wall.gif

FET #3 with new RE - Feb 2017 eusa_pray.gif - suppression check and removed nuvaring on Jan 12th.  To start delestrogen injections Jan 16th. Final lining check on Feb 1st - got the green light to transfer finally!!yahoo.gif Feb 7th transferred one 5bb euploid embryo, beta scheduled for Feb 21st. eusa_pray.gif Symptoms: strong sense of smell, very tired, tugging/pulling/small cramps, sore breasts, and heartburn. Caved and POAS at 4.5dpt and saw 2 lines for the very first time in my life, POAS every day until second line was darker than control! th_acheerlead.gif. Asked clinic to move up beta.  First beta 9dp5dt=110; Second beta 11dp5dt=269; Third beta 13dp5dt=685. Ultrasound scheduled for March 3rd eusa_pray.gifeusa_pray.gifeusa_pray.gif

#508 739

• Global 100+
  • 239 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:30 AM

I am so so sorry 739.  Miscarriages are bad enough already and the cramping (which almost sounds too light for how it really feels) is an extra kick while your down.  I hope everything is out of your system quickly and they can come up with a plan for you to try again.  Maybe they will do some additional testing?  We had to wait until 3 to do some rpl testing which came back normal for us but for some people they show something.  I would ask about a scratch, baby aspirin and intralipids for your next one as well as some added vitamins (I'm on additional folic acid an B6) although it is too early to tell if it has worked for me yet.

Yes they are going to run some blood tests. Thank you :)

2012-Started infertility intervention after almost a year with no positives. BFN

DX- unexplained infert.

2013- rounds of oral fert. drugs proved no positives ​BFN

DX- Ovarian endometriosis

2014- Ivf round 1- Thousands spent on injections and only 1 egg retrieved. It fertilized but didn't make it to day 3. th_agrr.gif

DX- DOR from severe ovarian endo

2015-Ivf round 2- Thousands spent again, 2 eggs retrieved, both fertilized none made it to freeze eusa_wall.gif

2016-IUI round 1- Obviously a last stitch effort. BFN

2016-Recieved Gov. funding

2016-Moving to donor eggs with dh's sperm with funding

2016-Donor had 20 eggs retrieved, 14 fertilized, 8 made it to freeze

Nov- 1 emby transferred as per gov. protocol.

Nov.8- th_abfp.gifyahoo.gif

​Nov.13-Beta 204smile.png

​Nov.15-Beta 611biggrin.png

​Nov.21- Lost the baby just past 5 weeksicon_cry.gif8388.gif

​2017-Jan.26th Started back on estrace

-Feb 6th Good lining check

-Feb 8th Started progesterone

-Feb 12th Transfer date

-Feb 19th  th_abfp.gifon HPT  

-Feb 22nd 10dp5dt Beta 1=85 eusa_pray.gif

-Feb 24th  12dp5dt Beta 2=

#509 739

• Global 100+
  • 239 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:32 AM

My results were posted online.hcg of 1. Chemical as I feared

Sorry to hear this. Bug hugs to you.

2012-Started infertility intervention after almost a year with no positives. BFN

DX- unexplained infert.

2013- rounds of oral fert. drugs proved no positives ​BFN

DX- Ovarian endometriosis

2014- Ivf round 1- Thousands spent on injections and only 1 egg retrieved. It fertilized but didn't make it to day 3. th_agrr.gif

DX- DOR from severe ovarian endo

2015-Ivf round 2- Thousands spent again, 2 eggs retrieved, both fertilized none made it to freeze eusa_wall.gif

2016-IUI round 1- Obviously a last stitch effort. BFN

2016-Recieved Gov. funding

2016-Moving to donor eggs with dh's sperm with funding

2016-Donor had 20 eggs retrieved, 14 fertilized, 8 made it to freeze

Nov- 1 emby transferred as per gov. protocol.

Nov.8- th_abfp.gifyahoo.gif

​Nov.13-Beta 204smile.png

​Nov.15-Beta 611biggrin.png

​Nov.21- Lost the baby just past 5 weeksicon_cry.gif8388.gif

​2017-Jan.26th Started back on estrace

-Feb 6th Good lining check

-Feb 8th Started progesterone

-Feb 12th Transfer date

-Feb 19th  th_abfp.gifon HPT  

-Feb 22nd 10dp5dt Beta 1=85 eusa_pray.gif

-Feb 24th  12dp5dt Beta 2=

#510 Capricorn85

Capricorn85
  • 45 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:RFP

Posted 11 March 2017 - 11:29 AM

8dp5dt and BFN. Those were the last 2 embryos and the second BFN since December 😭

#511 HopefulPiscean

HopefulPiscean
  • 38 posts
  • My Clinic:Texas Fertility Center

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:53 PM

Skroeze and 739 - so sorry to hear this. Wishing you both good luck for next cycle. Hugs.

Me 31 DH 36

TTC 2 years

HSG - normal

9 failed IUIs (5 with Clomid)

Laparoscopy after 6th IUI - normal

IVF cycle #1

ER - 16 retrieved, 14 mature, 10 fertilized, 9 made it to blastocycst stage, ICSI/PGS, 4 normal

FET #1 - transferred one, used progesterone suppositories, BFN

FET #2 - transferred one, PIO shots, BFN

FET #3 - transferred two,  PIO shots, BFN

IVF cycle #2

Hysteroscopy - normal

ERA testing #1- results came back as invalid

ERA testing #2 - receptive day 6

ER - 19 retrieved, 8 fertilized, 5 made it to blastocycst stage, ICSI/PGS, 3 normal 

FET #4 - transferred one,  PIO shots, BFN (Done under anaesthesia due to severe cramping caused by difficulty in transfer (curved cervix))

FET #5 - Feb 22nd, beta March 3rd

#512 SPJD

SPJD
  • 15 posts
  • My Clinic:OFC

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:07 PM

@739 and Skroeze - I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage/CP. :( My heart goes out to you at this tough time. I hope you find the strength and support you need to get through this. Sending big hugs your way. This infertility journey can be so unfair and cruel. 

@Capricorn85 - I am sorry to hear about your BFN. Do you think you will try another IVF cycle?

@Wishing - I hope your u/s will be reassuring and that all is developing/progressing as it should. Any kind of bleeding is terrifying, especially if you have m/c'd before. Keeping my fingers crossed that all is ok. What date is your u/s?

@Katiex - Thank you for your reassuring note. Happy to hear your little bean is growing as he/she should :)  I can tell you that when I got my low beta results on Wednesday I broke down too. Actually took the rest of the week off knowing that I would have to go back in on Friday for more results. I thought for sure this was going to be another CP (just like what happened to me last summer). When I got the results on Friday I was relieved to the see the number had doubled but still am on edge until we can see our little one developing on an u/s. Although its too early to know how this will go, your note has given me some renewed hope.

AFM - Keeping my fingers crossed that our u/s on March 21st will bring more positive news of our little miracle. 

#513 SunnySkies

SunnySkies
  • Global 100+
  • 124 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Hannam

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:01 AM

Skroeze: so sorry to hear about your chemical. Sending hugs your way. Must have been aweful to wait all for the clinic and they never bothered to call. 

Capricorn: so sorry to hear about your BFN. Do you think you want to do another cycle in the future? Or first take some time off to process the last few months?

Wishing good luck with your ultrasound. When is it scheduled? 

I have my own blog about infertility:

https://fertilityfinance.wordpress.com/ 

I blog about my upcoming IVF cycle and the cost of infertility. 

#514 Capricorn85

Capricorn85
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:55 AM

@SPJD & SunnySkies- I don't know right now.  I have so many questions and really just feel so lost.  This round of IVF was from 9 years ago, so a lot has changed since then.  Does anyone here have any sort of insight to offer me?  I guess since we knew really young that we needed to go this route, we always kind of had that to our advantage.  I'm only 31 now but I'm scared of a few different things here.  :(

Additionally, something I've never mentioned on this particular board is this is a surrogate pregnancy attempt.  I was born without a uterus so going through step A to Z of this ordeal myself has never been an option.  I'm worried for some reason or other this just may not work with our surro, which makes that whole extra IVF cycle even scarier.

#515 Wishingforthatbump

Wishingforthatbump
  • Global 100+
  • 152 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:00 PM

@skroeze – I’m so sorry for your chemical. Sending love and prayers to you and your partner.

@Capricorn85 – Very sorry about your negative and I can’t even imagine of having the additional stresses you must have going the surrogate route. I really hope you find the answers that you are looking for and have a successful cycle soon.

AFM: Thank you for sending me luck and positive vibes. We had our 7 week ultrasound today and everything is measuring on track, heartbeat was strong and we’ve had zero spotting since Tuesday morning. So my RE even offered to discharge us early but husband and I decided that we’d like one more ultrasound at 8 weeks just to be sure, because of our last loss RE said no problem so our next u/s will be March 21st.

I’ve been feeling very nauseous throughout the day but not throwing up. So just dealing with it with lots of small meals. Really craving indian food! Can’t get enough of the flavour, so my mom’s loving that. I think she has a suspicion we might be trying again or are pregnant but she hasn’t come to me. Our plan is if next week goes well we surprise her on her birthday J.

Hoping we get to give her the best birthday present ever *fingers crossed*

TTC since Nov, 2014

#516 SRL14

SRL14
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:02 PM

I'm sorry about your chemical Skroeze.  I hope you can try again quickly.

I'm sorry Capricorn, I would talk to your RE to see what options/possible further testing they can suggest?  Maybe your surrogate needs some testing or is their an option for another surrogate?

#517 SRL14

SRL14
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:20 AM

Hi All! I had some light pink spotting on Saturday that subsided after a couple hours (it didn't worry me too much as I was very nauseous that day). I am having some again today that is worrying me a bit as I don't feel as nauseous (still a little bit). My ultrasound is still a week away so please think of me! I'm not having any cramping so I hope it's nothing serious!

#518 Capricorn85

Capricorn85
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:40 PM

@SRL14 - we have a list of questions to investigate with our RE when we talk hopefully next week and will go from there.  Our surrogate is young and healthy, so I'm really hoping it's just a matter of it being the last of the embryos and therefore being the least desirable of what we started with anyway.  There is an option of another surrogate, and someone has offered as well should we need it, but that starts over with about another 6K start up fee just for that part again. :(