@TryininDC No Lupron or BCP for me I started Synarel after ovulation last cycle (day 18, Dec 27) one spray in the morning and one in the evening. Now adding Estrace as of Day 1, Jan 6. Will be increasing Estrace 2mg every 5 days until my Jan 20th ultrasound
I had a FET originally scheduled for Dec however it was cancelled because I ended up ovulating, usually just Estrace will prevent it but my ovaries were super strong that month so the cycle in December was cancelled and set for longer protocol this time around. The reason they don't want you to ovulate before a FET is because they will be giving you progesterone and when you ovulate you start producing progesterone on your own and it's hard to then say exactly when the body started producing the progesterone and it throws the calculations off on how much is the right amount for you before/after your transfer. When they told me they were going to have to cancel my Dec 7th transfer because of ovulation one of my first thoughts were "Well I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get pregnant naturally so can we just keep going?" and then they explained it to me.
@Vicchick33 - Totally agree! My FET in June i had to end up doing Estrace vaginally on top of the oral supplements and the vaginal progesterone. Very messy. I was constantly changing liners. Have you started meds yet at all?
My estimate is my transfer will likely end up being around the same as you two ladies as well, since this is a new protocol for me I don't want to get my hopes up so will just wait patiently for my Jan 20th appointment for now.
Wishful09 - Estimated transfer Feb 13th
JFLO - Ultrasound/Blood work Jan 12th
Wishingforthatbump - Ultrasound Jan 20th
GFrench - Estimated transfer Feb 16
Vicchick33 - Estimated transfer Feb 2
TryinginDC - estimated transfer Feb 2
TTC since Nov, 2014
May, 2016 - IVF ICSI Cycle result: Freeze all due to moderate OHSS; 5 frozen blasts
June, 2016: FET #1 result BFP, missed miscarriage at 8 weeks
Sept, 2016 Hysteroscopy Result: pregnancy tissue still loosely attached
Oct, 2016: Hysteroscopy #2 Result: all clear
Nov/December, 2016 FET 2: Cancelled due to ovulation
Jan/Feb, 2017 Feb 2 Take 2: NOW
My infertility instagram page: https://www.instagra...ingforthatbump/