Posted 15 December 2016 - 11:08 AM
The protocol I follow is basically the same. I start Suprefact and ASA ( aspirin ) on Day 21. Then I call in my Day 1 usually a little over a week ( could be up to 14 days ) after starting suprefact. On day 3 I add Estrace, gradually increasing my dosage for around 14 days until I have my ultrasound. If my ultrasound is good I stop suprefact and add Crinone until my transfer.
I personally don't want to do any injections ever again. I will if I have to do IVF again, but I am okay with just sticking with the suppositories. Still very messy though and it is best to clean out the crinone once in a while. I followed the above protocol with my last FET and it was my only successful transfer so far. I've never really thought about doing this any other way. I am very regular and have no known issues, but I like the control there is by doing this the medicated way.
Me ( 31 ) DH ( 32 ) : Male Factor.
FET #1. Transferred 2 Day 3 Sept 9, 2015.
Sept.20, 2015 - Negative.
FET #2. Started Superfact Jan.4,2016. Added Estrace Jan.13, 2016. U/S Jan.25, 2016 to check lining. Jan. 28, 2016 Transferred 2 3 day. Feb. 7, 2016 BETA #1 Positive - 132. Feb. 11,2016 BETA # 2 - 243
March 4, 2016 - U/S for heartbeat. Sac found no heartbeat.
March 26, 2016 - Missed miscarriage @10wks. Baby stopped developing @5wks.
July 8/16 - SIS. Found a polyp on uterus. Surgery booked Aug 10/16.
Oct 27/16 : ERA biopsy taken, Just waiting for results....
Nov 18/16 : Results are in, I am receptive on my transfer date
FET #3. Started Suprefact Dec.26,2016. Added Estrace Jan 7th. U/S Jan 20th for lining check. Added 2 estrace twice a day to grow lining. U/S Jan 22nd, lining is good. Transferred last 2 Jan 26th. 1st Beta Feb 6th - 70. 2nd Beta Feb 8th - 79. 3rd Beta Feb 12th - 429 or 492 (Can't remember which). Feb 28 - March 20th Bed Rest, started bleeding. Saw heartbeat on ultrasound. March 20th - baby stopped developing, no heartbeat. March 23rd - D&C. July 18th - Follow Up Appt.
Taking a year long break to relax before doing another round of IVF....