Posted 27 October 2016 - 11:49 AM
Welcome Sheena! Congratulations. We are so close in dates. I had heartburn around ET, but none since. I took some Tums and that helped.
I am officially part of this July due date group, so excited! I heard from the clinic today to confirm my beta test was positive
My beta level was 1145! Does having such a high beta level indicate multiples? Today I am 16dp3dt, so not sure if the level is just due to the clinic having me test Oct 25 and no sooner. Nurse said we wouldn't know about multiples until I have my 7 week u/s on Nov 14. My due date is July 2.
I was wondering if any of you know how your due date is calculated for IVF? Day 1 of my last period was Sep 23. I had my ER Oct 8. ET was Oct 11 (I had two 3 day blasts transferred). The nurse said that they calculate your due date as one day after ER, so in my case would be Oct 9 and then 38 weeks later brings it to July 2. Does this all sound correct?
I hope more from the October IVF group joins us soon. Best wishes for this group starting up
Me: 33 Suboptimal Hypothyroidism, taking low dose synthroid
DH:43 Celiac Disease, Type 2 Diabetes, Gout
Together 6 years, Married 3
DH has 11 yr old son from previous marriage - equally shared custody
TTC since Sept 2013
Started with RFP March 2015
Clomid 100mg with IUI x 4
IVF #1 July 2016
Antagonist Protocol: Day 7, 4 follicles only, they had grown big very quickly.
Cancelled IVF cycle at this point and converted to Superovulation IUI
IVF #2 Sep/Oct 2016
BCP Mirvela x 21 days
Stim x 12 days, u/s showed 9 follicles.
Oct 8 - ER 4 eggs, 2 mature, other 2 matured in culture. ICSI all 4, 3 fertilized successfully.
Oct 11 - ET of 2 embryos on day 3. 3rd embryo stopped growing in lab, unable to freeze
Oct 24 - 13dp3dt - HPT:
Oct 26 - 1st Beta level - 1145! (15dp3dt)
Oct 28 - Beta #2 - 3086 (17dp3dt)
Oct 30 - Beta #3 - 5581 (19dp3dt)
Nov 1 - Beta #4 - ~12100 (21dp3dt)
Nov 3 - Beta #5 - 20135 (23dp3dt)
Nov 5 - Beta #6 - 29862 (25dp3dt)
Nov 9 - Early u/s at 6w4d to rule out ectopic, baby measuring 6w4d at 7.1mm HB 120
Nov 14 - 7 week u/s dating & viability canceled by EFW due to u/s 5 days prior
Dec 19/16 - Nuchal translucency scan, all went well HB 162
Feb 2/17 - met Ob, measuring on track, HB 150
Feb 9 - detailed scan pending
July 1/2017 - EDD