#1 Munchy40

Munchy40
  • Global 100+
  • 270 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:FCC

Posted 19 August 2016 - 04:17 PM

Here I go again. Third times a charm. Right? 😜
Had to cancel my last transfer in July, and after a break will be trying again Dec 1.
  • MEW likes this

#2 Sofia

Sofia
  • Global 100+
  • 128 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Create Fertility

Posted 20 August 2016 - 11:39 AM

Lol love that you are starting early. I will likely be doing a late November or early December FET. This will be my fourth and final transfer. Did transfers in July '15-chemical Dec '15 negative and then in April which ended at 9weeks miscarriage Ugghh I am exhausted and frustrated just typing that. So one last try then I am done. Fingers crossed and baby dust to us both!!
FET this summer chemical pregnancy
FET hopefully Dec 2015 negative
FET January 9th..one perfect blast
Primary Ovarian Failure

#3 Munchy40

Munchy40
  • Global 100+
  • 270 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 04:43 PM

Hi Sofia!
Thanks for chiming in.
Well, a lot like you but my situation is a bit different, I really just need support this go round. That's why I started early.
I'm a (kind of ) single mama of four. My youngest is 3 and has autism, and have been planning my FET for a sibiling for over a year now. (My others are all teens) Three times I've cycled, but postponed due to numerous reasons.
So I took a break, found a man...geeze...and we're doing this!
FCC in Mexico Dec 1.
  • Renae likes this

#4 NurseM

NurseM
  • Global 100+
  • 181 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:LHSC

Posted 20 August 2016 - 06:59 PM

Hi girls,
I will be joining you in a December FET.
Did a fresh in April '16, and that ended in a chemical. Then did a FET in July '16 and that recently ended in a blighted ovum m/c at 8.5 weeks. So we've got one little embryo left and we're hoping that third times a charm. We're very anxious and apprehensive as this is our last shot at IVF for a couple years. Let's hope this is our time!
  • Renae likes this

Me 26, DH 31

Male factor and Endometriosis

TTC since 2014

IVF#1 - April 2016

18 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 8 fertilized, ended up with 4 good quality embryos

Transferred 1 5AB blast = BFN (Chemical)

Froze 3 remaining (1 5-day, 2 6-day blasts)

FET#1 - July 2016

Lost 5-day in the thaw

Transferred 1 6-day 5BA blast = BFP

Beta#1 13dp6dt = 787

7w2d US = empty sac sad.png

#5 Tony

Tony
  • 33 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Calgary Regional fertility program

Posted 28 August 2016 - 10:00 AM

Hi ladies, I am also doing my FET transfer in late November or early December. This is my second transfer, I did the first one in August 4 -BFN. I really hope it works this time.
  • Renae likes this

#6 Munchy40

Munchy40
  • Global 100+
  • 270 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:15 PM

My 19 yr old daughter just told me she's pregnant.....

#7 Tellette

Tellette
  • Global 100+
  • 137 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:ART

Posted 03 October 2016 - 09:42 PM

I will also be joining in December. Good luck ladies

#8 Hopefulrealist

Hopefulrealist
  • Global 100+
  • 563 posts
  • My Clinic:TRIO

Posted 12 October 2016 - 09:32 AM

Hey ladies -
I think I will be joining you as well! I just finished a fresh IVF that was a planned freeze all for PGS (I had a freeze all in April with 6 frosties and none were normal with PGS..) we are relieved to have a chance this time (2 normal embryos this cycle) but I'm nervous for sure.
We are doing a longer protocol so I should be starting BCPs in late Oct and then Lupron and estrace and the PIO shots. Our RE wants us to do an endo biopsy and the Matris prior to transfer so we still have some hurdles to get through. Hoping that this could be a great Christmas present. Trying to be patient but definitely hope time passes quickly!!

Munchy - just saw your post as well. That is rough! Hugs to you!

Me- 32 33, DH - 33 34

2 Failed IUIs (2015). 1 Failed IVF (April 2016). IVF#2- Sept 2016 (Freeze all). FET#1 Jan 2017 - BFN.

#9 LittleBoots

LittleBoots
  • 5 posts
  • My Clinic:Calgary Regional Fertility Program

Posted 13 October 2016 - 01:17 PM

I will hopefully be doing FET in December as well. The clinic says it really depends when my next period comes for timing as they are closed for a week over Christmas. Unplanned freeze all last Friday due to OHSS estrogen level was 37000 gained 8 pounds in 3 days. All the pressure was causing my one ovaries to twist! Most excruciating pain of my life. They retrieved 37 eggs and retreval was a cake walk to what I had deal with leading up to it. They called after retrieval to inform that sperm morphology was 1% and recommended icsi for the most mature 29 eggs. 15 fertilized and were frozen right away so still up in the air how many will be ok when they start dividing. I got AF today which is extremely early but nurse said it is normal after suprefact trigger. Fingers crossed for a short cycle and fet mid December :-)

#10 Munchy40

Munchy40
  • Global 100+
  • 270 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 08:02 PM

Any updates?
We're getting closer.😃
My daughter is 8 weeks now. Slowly getting used to the idea.

#11 Murried

Murried
  • Global 100+
  • 287 posts
  • My Clinic:OFC

Posted 27 October 2016 - 07:50 AM

Hello Ladies, I will be joining you. We are scheduled for an un-medicated FET mid December. This will be our first FET following our IVF which ended in a freeze all due to OHSS.  I am sending all of you, including myself sticky thoughts and baby dust! 

TTC since January 2013

July 2016 - IVF Cycle, Antagonist Protocol. 125 gonal F

15 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 8 fertilized, Freeze all due to OHSS - 4, day 5 frosties

Sept 2016 - Mock Cycle 

Oct. 2016 -  Mock Cycle, repeat for P4 levels

Natural Cycle FET #1 - Dec. 17th 2016 - BFN

Natural Cycle FET #2 - Mar. 12th 2017 -

#12 Wishingforthatbump

Wishingforthatbump
  • Global 100+
  • 152 posts
  • My Clinic:Olive fertility

Posted 27 October 2016 - 12:13 PM

Hi Ladies! Joining in!

My history: Had an IVF-ICSI cycle May, 2016 resulting in a freeze all because of OHSS. FET June, resulting in a BFP > heartbeat at 6 weeks > then a miscarriage at 8 weeks sad.png. I just had my second hysteroscopy today and have gotten the green light to proceed with our next FET. Feeling GOOD! Honestly feels like the first day I'm truly feeling happy since the m/c. 

My RE said if I get my period by Dec 1st, I should be able to transfer by the end of the year. My cycles have been wonky since the M/C but if I get a normal cycle my guess is AF mid-November and a transfer early/mid December. 

I found this forum a great help help during my stims,  my FET and even during the early bits of my pregnancy and m/c. Looking forward to get to know all of you ladies and cheer each other on. 

Wishing you all the best and lets hope for the best Christmas/holiday present = BFPs all round Emoticons09710.gif

• Murried likes this

TTC since Nov, 2014

May, 2016 - IVF ICSI Cycle result: Freeze all due to moderate OHSS; 5 frozen blasts

June, 2016: FET #1 result BFP, missed miscarriage at 8 weeksheart.gif

Sept, 2016 Hysteroscopy Result: pregnancy tissue still loosely attached

Oct, 2016: Hysteroscopy #2 Result: all clear

Nov/December, 2016 FET 2:  Cancelled due to ovulation

Jan/Feb, 2017 Feb 2 Take 2: BFP; EDD: 10/28/2017yahoo.gif

My infertility instagram page: https://www.instagra...ingforthatbump/

#13 karmapawz

karmapawz
  • Global 100+
  • 157 posts
  • My Clinic:Olive Fertility

Posted 28 October 2016 - 02:59 AM

Hi everyone, another one here looking to have a Dec FET. Good luck to us all!

wishingforthatbump, I go to Olive too & it looks like we might have a similar time frame. I expect my FET cycle to start in the last week of Nov & a transfer in early to mid Dec. Hopefully it works for us both! crsd.gif

• Wishingforthatbump likes this

#14 ashott

ashott
  • Global 100+
  • 378 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 07:52 PM

Hi! I'll be joining you ladies too!  We've had a frozen embryo since 2010 when we got pregnant with twins from IVF. I will start bloodwork on day 10 in november but the transfer (i think) will happen in december. We are doing a natural cycle which I think should be quite different then the experience of a fresh IVF. So happy to find others cycling at the same time - I know when we were doing IVF and testing etc back in 2010 this forum provided a source of so much support!

Munchy 40 - wow what a situation - that must be hard (and hopefully a little exciting now that you're getting used to it)

Sofia, NurseM, Tony, Tellette, Hopefulrealist, Littleboots, Murried, Wishingforthatbump, karmapawz - excited for all of us to get started!

• Murried likes this

Me 33, DH 34
TTC since Sept 2009 (M2 28, DH 29)
DH: Severe Male Factor
IVF with ICSI Nov 2010.
Started BCP, agonist protocol
Started Suprefact Injections Nov 2nd
Started Puregon Injections Nov 19th
Added Repronex Nov 22nd
ER 19 eggs retrieved Dec 1st, 10 fertilized with ICSI
Transferred 2 blasts Dec 6th! (1 frostie at OFC)
Dec 17th BFP!
Dec 31st we're having Identical Twins!!

Aug 2011 - delivered healthy fraternal twins (oops - one placenta doesn't always mean identical)

2016: Can't put off the frozen embryo any longer.

Test results show all clear.

Natural FET day 1 in Nov 2016

Transferred our one embryo Dec 6th!

My blog (from our first IVF through motherhood)

#15 cherbear

cherbear
  • Global 100+
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:Running, reading, cooking, wine
  • My Clinic:PCRM

Posted 29 October 2016 - 12:20 AM

Hello ladies! It looks like I'll be joining you. We were hoping for a Nov FET, but Estrace failed miserably and I had some fluid in my lining. So RE wants to do an HSG in November before trying anything else, so the earliest we can proceed will be Dec/Jan. Frustrating to be back in the waiting game, but I'm glad there's already a December group to hang out with in the meantime.

We have 3 nice embies left from our (successful) fresh cycle back in 2014.

Good luck to us all!

Me: 35 DH: 33
Dec 2005 - ectopic #1 in right tube (lap surgery, tube saved)
Actively TTC since May 2012
March 2013 - ectopic #2 in right tube (treated with MTX)
July 2013 - HSG revealed left tube completely blocked, right tube open, uterine scarring
August 2013 referred to PCRM
Oct 2013 - hysteroscopy and exploratory lap surgery. Scar tissue removed from uterus.
IVF #1
Nov 13th 2013 - Dec 19th 2013 - suppression with BCP (Marvelon)Dec 24th 2013 - start 200 IU Puregon + 75 IU Menopur
Jan 4 2014 - ER (25 eggs, 23 mature, 15 fertilized)
Jan 9 2014 - ET (transferred 2 beautiful 5-day blasts - 4AA and 3AA) 3 frosties remaining
Jan 15 2014 - BFP!!!! th_abfp.gif
Jan 18 - Beta #1 @ 9dp5dt = 210, Jan 20 - Beta #2 @ 11dp5dt = 534!!! A baby is on the way!! yahoo.gif EDD Sept 27 2014
Sept 22nd 2014 - Myles David was born @ 3:27 am babyboy.gif We are so in love with this little boy! heart.gif

Sept 2015 - early miscarriage at about 5 weeks sad.png
Nov 2015 - BFP (natural conception) - no heartbeat at 8 week u/s icon_cry.gifSuspected molar pregnancy (22/12/15);Jan 2016 - 2 unsuccessful rounds of misoprostal - D&C required; April 2016 - repeat D&C for retained products - Pathology and cytogenetics confirmed a partial molar pregnancy.Oncologist advised waiting 6 months before TTC again.  

FET #1
Sept/Oct 2016 - Mock cycle (Estrace) = FAIL! Lining maxed out at 4.5mm
Oct/Nov 2016 - Natural cycle = FAIL!  Lining 4.2mm
Nov/Dec 2016 - Estradot Patch cycle - Come on lining!!! eusa_wall.gif

#16 Murried

Murried
  • Global 100+
  • 287 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:17 AM

Hello and Welcome all the newest members of our group. I am wondering if anyone has or is planning acupuncture with their FET?

TTC since January 2013

15 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 8 fertilized, Freeze all due to OHSS - 4, day 5 frosties

Sept 2016 - Mock Cycle 

#17 Munchy40

Munchy40
  • Global 100+
  • 270 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 11:40 AM

Murried;
I've been on this rollercoaster for over a year and a half now, and being j have no experience with acupuncture personally, I do recall an experience a fellow groupie once shared.
She had tried it herself for the first time, and had to cancel her cycle because she did not get her period on time, and did not get it for about eight weeks afterward.

To everyone else;
Thank you for the encouraging words. My daughter is nine weeks pregnant now. Her BF and her have recently moved in as they both lost their jobs. She's experienced some bleeding, and as seen on her u/s, apparently there is a bubble between her placenta and uterus, and when it starts to heal, it bursts, causing a bleed. So for now, she is to avoid stress and heavy lifting. I guess it will heal itself in time.

#18 Wishingforthatbump

Wishingforthatbump
  • Global 100+
  • 152 posts
  • My Clinic:Olive fertility

Posted 31 October 2016 - 10:36 PM

Karmapaws - hello Olive buddy :) 

Murried - i have been going to acupuncture regularly since I started prepping for IVF #1. For FET 1 I found the experience of having a session before and after very relaxing as well. Once I get AF I will be going to acupuncture once a week until my lining is thick enough, then have my acupuncture before and after the transfer along with one session a few days after. My goal is to pretty do exactly as I did for FET 1 for FET 2, but as an added be more diligent with my vitamins, eating better and added regular exercise to make sure I'm as healthy as can be. 

I'm so nervous, but trying to think as positively as possible and doing everything in my power to make sure we have another BFP.. but this time we also get our take home baby <3

• Murried likes this

TTC since Nov, 2014

May, 2016 - IVF ICSI Cycle result: Freeze all due to moderate OHSS; 5 frozen blasts

June, 2016: FET #1 result BFP, missed miscarriage at 8 weeksheart.gif

Sept, 2016 Hysteroscopy Result: pregnancy tissue still loosely attached

Oct, 2016: Hysteroscopy #2 Result: all clear

Nov/December, 2016 FET 2:  Cancelled due to ovulation

Jan/Feb, 2017 Feb 2 Take 2: BFP; EDD: 10/28/2017yahoo.gif

My infertility instagram page: https://www.instagra...ingforthatbump/

#19 Hopefulrealist

Hopefulrealist
  • Global 100+
  • 563 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 11:53 AM

Murried - I have never done accupuncture as there are no locations close to me that specialize in it and also I'm not a big believer in alternative medicine but I would be wiling to try it if there was something close by (I live 1.5 hours from my clinic), I don't really want to try it the day of the transfer for the first time. I don't think it would hurt and if you find it relaxing it would probably be helpful! I think low stress is a great thing during cycles. A lot of ladies do it with IVF/FET and find it helpful.

Munchy - glad your daughter is doing well. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate but it sounds like you are handling it with grace.

Cher - Hello! I saw you in Nov group too, I'm sort of straddling both as our protocol takes 6 wks. I hope after HSG your lining starts to plump up.

Ashott - welcome to the group! Must be a busy life with twins! I think the natural cycle will be a piece of cake compared to IVF! 

Karmapawz - welcome to the group.

Wishingforthatbump - so sorry to read about your M/C. I hope this is your month.

AFM - Getting antsy already! This is not good lol, it's going to be a long 6 weeks. After all this time I have never gotten this far (first transfer ever) and I guess I'm just getting excited to get going (although trying not to be too excited b/c I know nothing is for sure even with PGS...). 

Me- 32 33, DH - 33 34

2 Failed IUIs (2015). 1 Failed IVF (April 2016). IVF#2- Sept 2016 (Freeze all). FET#1 Jan 2017 - BFN.

#20 Murried

Murried
  • Global 100+
  • 287 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 06:23 PM

Thank you ladies. I was just curious, I know some of you have done an FET before and this will be my first. I want to be as relaxed as possible and hopefully that embryo with snuggle in deep.  I am meeting with the acupuncturist tomorrow - I will let you know how it goes. I also thought it couldn't hurt because I am doing a natural cycle with no meds and anything to help increase our odds would be great.

TTC since January 2013

Sept 2016 - Mock Cycle 

#21 cherbear

cherbear
  • Global 100+
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:Running, reading, cooking, wine
  • My Clinic:PCRM

Posted 01 November 2016 - 10:41 PM

Hopefulrealist - thanks for the welcome! I started out in the Nov group, because that was originally our plan. But as we all know....don't make plans because they will change!

Murried - I did acupuncture with our IVF. One a week in the month before, every 3 days or so while on stims, then day of transfer (both pre and post transfer), and a final session a few days later. I had a successful cycle and will incorporate acupuncture into our FET as well.

AFM - my HSG got moved up to Nov 9th, which is in my current cycle. So, there's a chance I could start Estradot patches at my next CD1 in a couple of weeks, meaning we wouldn't have to sacrifice my next cycle for the HSG as planned. It's a bit of good news, at least!
  • Murried likes this

Me: 35 DH: 33
Dec 2005 - ectopic #1 in right tube (lap surgery, tube saved)
Actively TTC since May 2012
March 2013 - ectopic #2 in right tube (treated with MTX)
July 2013 - HSG revealed left tube completely blocked, right tube open, uterine scarring
August 2013 referred to PCRM
Oct 2013 - hysteroscopy and exploratory lap surgery. Scar tissue removed from uterus.
IVF #1
Nov 13th 2013 - Dec 19th 2013 - suppression with BCP (Marvelon)Dec 24th 2013 - start 200 IU Puregon + 75 IU Menopur
Jan 4 2014 - ER (25 eggs, 23 mature, 15 fertilized)
Jan 9 2014 - ET (transferred 2 beautiful 5-day blasts - 4AA and 3AA) 3 frosties remaining
Jan 15 2014 - BFP!!!! th_abfp.gif
Jan 18 - Beta #1 @ 9dp5dt = 210, Jan 20 - Beta #2 @ 11dp5dt = 534!!! A baby is on the way!! yahoo.gif EDD Sept 27 2014
Sept 22nd 2014 - Myles David was born @ 3:27 am babyboy.gif We are so in love with this little boy! heart.gif

Sept 2015 - early miscarriage at about 5 weeks sad.png
Nov 2015 - BFP (natural conception) - no heartbeat at 8 week u/s icon_cry.gifSuspected molar pregnancy (22/12/15);Jan 2016 - 2 unsuccessful rounds of misoprostal - D&C required; April 2016 - repeat D&C for retained products - Pathology and cytogenetics confirmed a partial molar pregnancy.Oncologist advised waiting 6 months before TTC again.  

FET #1
Sept/Oct 2016 - Mock cycle (Estrace) = FAIL! Lining maxed out at 4.5mm
Oct/Nov 2016 - Natural cycle = FAIL!  Lining 4.2mm
Nov/Dec 2016 - Estradot Patch cycle - Come on lining!!! eusa_wall.gif

#22 MGC

MGC
  • Global 100+
  • 370 posts
  • My Clinic:Conceptia

Posted 05 November 2016 - 10:39 AM

Hi Ladies!

Scheduled for my final transfer mid December. Took a little break over the summer to clear my mind and regroup. Let the excitement begin. Looking forward to getting to know you all as we go through the process together.

TTC since 2011
Dec 2011 - M/C
Aug 2012 - Ectopic pregnancy ~ 10w, laparoscopic sx, left tube removed
May 2013 - Ectopic pregnancy ~ 8w, laparotomy sx, right tube removed

IVF #1 - April 2015 - 1st cycle, 5dt blastocyst 3AA 29Apr15 - BFN

FET #1 - August 2015 - Transferred one perfect 4AA 6day Blastocyst - BFP, miscarried Aug 26th

Hysteroscopy - Sept 2015 - NSF. Additional B/W requested (8-12wk wait for results - UGH!)
Results complete. Consultation complete - Lovenox introduced into new protocol.

FET #2 - Jan 2016 - 4AA 6day Blastocyst - BFN

FET #3 - May 2016 - Transferred 4BB and 3BA embies. - BFN

FET #4 - December 15th, 2016 - last frostie (4AA 5d blastocyst)

#23 snootypup

snootypup
  • 68 posts
  • My Clinic:Regional Fertility Program Calgary

Posted 06 November 2016 - 06:18 PM

Hi ladies, just found out our first fresh IVF cycle failed so hopefully we are looking at December for a frozen transfer. Anyone at the RFP Calgary? I'm not sure what drug protocol is used for FET and I guess it depends on the individual but any insight would be great. I did an antagonist protocol for my first cycle but we have 6 strong frosties ready to go (wishing we did PGS now though).

#24 Hopefulrealist

Hopefulrealist
  • Global 100+
  • 563 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:45 PM

Ugh I'm a little sad bc I might get bumped due to AF just coming today (our protocol is 6 weeks...). The clinic might not let me start the FET process until after the NY which is disappointing for sure....will find out tomorrow if they can squeeze me in.

Me- 32 33, DH - 33 34

#25 Hopefulrealist

Hopefulrealist
  • Global 100+
  • 563 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 09:28 AM

Hey again ladies

MGC - welcome!! Hoping this is your month. 

Snootypup - sorry that your fresh cycle wasn't successful but welcome! 6 blasts is great. There are many different medication protocols for FET. Most people seem to be on a protocol with estrogen (either oral or vaginal) and progesterone (closer to the transfer). My protocol is a little different (b/c we also are on Lupron). Some clinics also do "natural" cycles (you have your transfer after you ovulate and most suggest progesterone supplementation. It's overall a lot less stressful than a fresh IVF cycle and much fewer clinic visits for frozen cycles. 

AFM - I think I just managed to make it under the wire for this month, so as long as my baseline BW was good I'm starting BCP today :). Phewf!

• returnable likes this

Me- 32 33, DH - 33 34