February/ March 2017 Due Date Buddies - Page 3 - Due Date Buddies - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

February/ March 2017 Due Date Buddies

• Please log in to reply
544 replies to this topic

#51 BabyWishes2

BabyWishes2
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:Genetic

Posted 06 July 2016 - 11:03 AM

Hello my darling mamas to be! Baby dust to everyone! I just had a successful FET of a 6d blast and it stayed, yay!! I just had my first ultrasound and I was a little confused with the age of the embryo I guess. When the nurse (who was fantastic) looked at my profile she changed it from 6w4d to 5w4d (which really super matters with my evening butt pokes of PIO). So if my 6dt was on June 14th ... And today is July 6th, do they count like a normal period the 2 weeks prior to the transfer and then another 6days for the age of the blast? Now, based on measurements the embryo was measuring 5w3d. It's confusing to me .. Anyone have more experience with dates? Thank you ladies xo!!

#52 chantalword

chantalword
  • Global 100+
  • 133 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Hannam Fertility

Posted 06 July 2016 - 11:18 AM

Emilysalsky - I am not prepared for twins! We only transferred one embryo so the chances are pretty small. Congrats to you as well! We have the same ultrasound date! I can't wait. I'm seeing my GP on the 12th and will most likely get another beta then too. 

Pochakachu - I have had constipation issues since I started on the estrogen patches even before transfer. They are getting a bit worse now that I'm pregnant. I use Restoralax and Colace because I have heard both are safe during pregnancy. I know that prenatals can cause constipation as well because of the iron in them, but I take prenatals without iron so I know that isn't my issue. Before my pregnancy was confirmed I had a little bit of nausea and some sore breasts, as well as some crazy fatigue. 

Me - 31 (ulcerative colitis, chronic anemia) DH - 37
Unexplained Infertility - TTC 2+ years

IUI #1 09/15 - Clomid 50mg, 3 mature follicles, BFN
IUI #2 10/15 - Letrozole 5mg, 3 mature follicles, BFN
IUI #3 11/15 - Gonal - F 75iu (allergic reaction), switched to Puregon 75iu, 4 mature follicles, BFN

IVF - April 2016 - 43 eggs retrievel, 17 PGS normal frozen embryos

FET#1 - June 22 - Transferred 1 5AA blast - BFP!

#53 Pochakachu4u

Pochakachu4u
  • Just Hatched
  • 11 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor

Posted 06 July 2016 - 05:23 PM

Chantalword - I've been taken nature made prenatal and didn't notice the constipation, as for the estrogen you might be right that's one of the new med I'm taking and maybe that's what causing it. I had my transfer on the 29th and the night I had diarrhea and it went away and now yesterday I'm having diarrhea. I hope it's the med, imma go get some of the ones you name hopefully it cools my tummy so I can eat. Let's cross fingers these are all good signs of pregnancy.

#54 MegJay

MegJay
  • Global 100+
  • 204 posts
  • My Clinic:Calgary

Posted 06 July 2016 - 05:33 PM

Hey Ladies, I'm in the same boat for constipation.  I'm not on prometrium now (was on it on my IVF cycle), but the doctor said pregnancy can cause it, so I'm guessing its a combination of all of it.  My doctor told me that if I don't want to take over the counter stuff, then to just eat prunes, plums and cherries (since they are all coming into season or are in season already)

Me:33 DH:38

TTC Since May 2014

3 rounds of IUI with Clomid all BFN!!

IVF #1 April 2016- 13 Eggs, 11 mature, 8 fertilized (ICSI).  Fragmentation on all 8, transferred 2 3 day embryo's, used assisted hatching....Beta set for April 26th!

April 26th- BFN

July 3rd- Found out we are pregnant naturally!  completely surprised but so excited!  Due date is March 6, 2017!

Beta#1- 5 weeks- 6657

Beta#2- 5 weeks 5 days- 25823

#55 chantalword

chantalword
  • Global 100+
  • 133 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:46 AM

Megjay - Prune juice works really well too, I do use that on occassion. I use the Restoralax daily and the Colace only as needed. Restoralax is not actually absorbed by the body but it draws liquid into the intestines, which is why I like it. I have many digestive issues with ulcerative colitis and a jpouch, so this is what works for me. And lots and lots of water! 

Pochakachu - FX for you! 

IUI #3 11/15 - Gonal - F 75iu (allergic reaction), switched to Puregon 75iu, 4 mature follicles, BFN

#56 Pochakachu4u

Pochakachu4u
  • Just Hatched
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:48 AM

Thanks again , it's not constipation anymore now I'm having diarrhea. I run to the rr and will go very little. I still try to eat some solid food and drink water, but that's not helping. Btw can symptoms come and go? Yesterday I had really bad backache and burst was a little sentitive, but now it's gone.
  • manhattangirl likes this

#57 chantalword

chantalword
  • Global 100+
  • 133 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:25 AM

Pochakachu- The symptoms can most definitely come and go. My fatigue is pretty constant but everything else is inconsistent. Nausea seems to be present when I first wake up, but gone by the time I'm at work. The breast soreness always seems worse in the mornings as well. My back hasn't bothered me too much lately, little twinges here and there though. I've had a lot of success talking to the pharmacist about my constipation and what would be best to use, maybe they would have suggestion to help things move along a bit more smoothly?

#58 MegJay

MegJay
  • Global 100+
  • 204 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 10:53 AM

Pochakachu- I am the same as Chantal, my symptoms come and go.  My nausea is bad when I first wake up (I have to eat right away) and then throughout the day I find if I eat a lot of food it comes back for a bit.  Mornings are bad for most of the symptoms except my fatigue, I feel great and wake in the morning, but by mid afternoon I feel like the rudest person ever because I can't stop yawning haha.

TTC Since May 2014

IVF #1 April 2016- 13 Eggs, 11 mature, 8 fertilized (ICSI).  Fragmentation on all 8, transferred 2 3 day embryo's, used assisted hatching....Beta set for April 26th!

April 26th- BFN

July 3rd- Found out we are pregnant naturally!  completely surprised but so excited!  Due date is March 6, 2017!

Beta#1- 5 weeks- 6657

#59 Sourire

Sourire
  • Cyclebase
  • 212 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis
  • My Clinic:Ovo

Posted 07 July 2016 - 11:11 AM

mrs2014 - I noticed my cervix is super sensitive now that I'm pregnant, a couple of times I started bleeding just from inserting Crinone so your theory about the progesterone pessaries seems pretty likely. Also I don't know if you're taking baby aspirin, at my clinic they have everyone take it from CD1 of the cycle until the end of the first trimester, but that definitely increases the risk of vaginal bleeding, I quit taking it at 5 weeks because the spotting was stressing me out too much. In my last pregnancy I had a subchorionic hematoma (a bleed in my uterus) and I did notice that anytime I was more active physically I'd bleed more and the bleeding would slow down when I took it easy. But I don't think the physical activity increased my risk of miscarriage, that blood had to come out anyways at some point.

jenny_uy - I'm actually amazed that you bled so much and everything was fine. Stories like that reassure me soooooo much. You must have been devastated when it happened!

MegJay - your 5 week beta is amazing, mine was 4725 at exactly 5 weeks.

chantalword - welcome and congrats!

littlecornfield - welcome! I am always bloated after supper, I almost look pregnant, but when I wake up in the morning my belly is flat again boo. I can't wait to have a real bump again so people start opening doors for me and giving me their seat on the bus lol.

Lisak - welcome! I totally understand the terrified feeling. My clinic recommends staying on progesterone until 10 weeks pregnant. How did you get pregnant? I ask because in my case my ovulation was supporessed for my FET cycle and therefore my body will not produce any progesterone on it's own until the placenta starts producing it in a few weeks, so stopping progesterone is definitely not an option for me.

emilysalsky - I've heard plenty of stories of people having super high betas and it was a singleton and other stories of people having totally normal betas and it was twins. You won't know for sure until the ultrasound!

Babywishes2 - Welcome and congrats! I had a 3 day transfer on June 8 and I'm 6w4d today. So my embryo would have been 6 days old on June 11, meaning I am 3 days ahead of you and you should be around 6w1d today. Another way of looking at is you  subtract 19 days (5+14 days) from your transfer date and that is your CD 1, then you enter that date into one of those due date calculators. But when they measure your dates by ultrasound there's always a margin of error of about 2 days so anything within + or - 2 days of your actual dates is normal. If they say the embryo was measuring 5w3d yesterday then it might be measuring slightly smaller than expected, but that could still be ok, it might have just implanted a bit late. Are they planning to have you come back for another ultrasound soon to see how things are progressing?

Pochakachu4u - the symtoms definitely come and go. My nausea has been getting worse and worse and then just a couple of days ago it disappeared completely. It freaked me out for sure.

AFM - so I had a huge panic attack on Tuesday when my nausea disapeared 100%. I'm still doing those cheapie pregnancy tests and the line started getting a tiny bit lighter. So I called my fertility clinic and after some begging they agreed to move my ultrasound up (it was scheduled for July 12). So I went in yesterday for the ultrasound at 6w3d and we saw the baby's heart beating and it was measuring 4.9mm which is right on track. I think I've been waiting to see a heartbeat to believe I'm truly going to have a baby (I had a miscarriage a few years back and we never saw a heartbeat that time) so now I can stop panicking and get excited! With my last pregnancy I also had my first u/s at 6w3d and baby was measuring about the same size. My clinic says I can still have another ultrasound next week, DH is trying to convince me to cancel it since he doesn't want the baby being exposed to too many ultrasounds but I don't think I can live without the reassurance since I have a tendency to panic at the slightest thing. Oh and now my nausea is back, I haven't thrown up yet but this morning I had a few dry heaves before breakfast.

Me 34 & DH 37

TTC #1 starting in August 2010

May-Dec 2011: 8 cycles with Clomid/Femara/Prometrium/Crinone, all BFN
Jan-Mar 2012: 3 IUI's with Femara, all BFNs
Apr 2012: Laparoscopy, diagnosis Stage III endometriosis
Jun 2012: IUI with Femara + Puregon cancelled due to too many follicles
Jul-Aug 2012: 2 IUI's with Femara + Puregon, both BFN
Nov 2012: IVF #1, 31 eggs retrieved, 29 mature, 19 fertilized, 8 embryos frozen. No transfer due to OHSS.
Jan 2013: FET #1, one embryo does not survive defrosting, one blast transferred, BFN.
Feb-Mar 2013: 2 month Lupron treatment to reduce endometriosis
Apr 2013: FET #2, one blast transferred, first ever BFP!
May 2013: Miscarriage at 6 weeks pregnant.
Jun-Jul 2013: 2 month Lupron treatment + Estrace & Provera to reduce Lupron hot flashes
Aug 2013: FET #3, one 3-day embryo transferred, BFP!
May 8, 2014: Our beautiful daughter was born!

TTC #2 starting in April 2016

April 2016: FET cycle cancelled due to Lupron flare (8 mature follicles).
June 2016: FET #4, one 3-day embryo transferred, BFP! 
Beta #1 16dp3dt = 2729
Beta #2 18dp3dt = 4725
July 6 - heartbeat seen on ultrasound at 6w3d

I have 3 frozen embryos remaining.

#60 AMexicanInHamilton

AMexicanInHamilton
  • Global 100+
  • 172 posts
  • My Clinic:CreATe

Posted 07 July 2016 - 01:59 PM

Hi all,I 

have read all your posts. Looks like the worry never goes away! I had my FET on the 27th of June and my first beta is tomorrow. I want to join because I saw a second line on a dollarama test yesterday icon_wink.gif

I have a very busy next few weeks and I'm playing with the idea of postponing beta#2: I have lost three pregnancies so far and I know that there is nothing anyone can do at this point.... The due date calculator says I'm due on March 15 thumbup.gif

Me: 45, DH, 57, TTC first child for both of us since April 2009

September 2010 – Parlodel, BFP, m/c 5w

January 2011 referred to the Hannam centre (Toronto), all tests were great: Dx: Unexplained. After a few days they called me to say they forgot to tell me I had a polyp (about 1mm) and I needed a hysteroscopy. My own doctor in Mexico City said I was perfect and the polyp was too small to matter.

August, 2013 – Omifin + IUI#1 (Mexico City) with sex selection (after all, everything was supposed to be perfect, and we both would prefer a girl if possible...), BFN

July, 2014 – Omifin + IUI#2 (Mexico City, no sex selection, this time I had an injection to trigger ovulation 36 hrs before IUI) BFP, 7w U/S slow heartbeat, 8w U/S no heartbeat, m/c 9w

April 6, 2015 – Omifin + IUI#3 (Xalapa, Veracruz) had the injection to trigger (also 36 hrs before IUI) but the day of the IUI it turned out that the sample had a low sperm count (2 million - maybe because we BD'd 36 hrs before IUI?), BFN

I became 44 on the 8th of July.

July 27, 2015 - Letrozole + injectables + trigger (12 hrs before IUI) IUI#4 (Hamilton, Ontario) I had 5 good follicles and hubby's sperm count was 18.5 million post wash. BFN!!!

August 22, 2015 - Letrozole + (a lot less) injections + trigger (Hamilton, Ontario) IUI#5. I had ONE (bigger) follicle and hubby's sperm count was 27 million post wash. BFN cry.gif

September 2015 - I put profiles on NRFA and MiraclesWaiting to find a match for an open embryo donation.

December 2015 - An embryo donor contacted me out of the blue through MiraclesWaiting!

January 2016 - Sonohysterogram and hysteroscopy at my new clinic in Toronto. 

February 2016 - All consent forms have been signed for the open embryo donation.

April 6, 2016 - Our four embryos were delivered Emoticons09793.gif

May 25, 2016 - FET #1; June 5 beta #1 = 6; June 7 beta #2 = 2 (stopped meds, went back to the clinic on day 2 of my period, started FET#2 straight way!)

June 27, 2016 - FET #2 = th_abfp.gif =  hCG @11dp5dt = 233; hCG @15dp5dt = 4222; hCG @18dp5dt = 7222; hCG @ 23dp5dt = 17000

July 8th, 2016 - I became 45 years old.

July 26th, 2016 -  first ultrasound, heart rate 118, measuring 6.4 weeks (@6.6 weeks)

August 2, 2016 - 2nd u/s - hr 154, measuring 7.5 w (@7.6w) Clot found. Rest prescribed.

August 9, 2016 - 3rd u/s - hr 179, measuring 8.2w (@8.6w) Clot still there.

August 16, 2016 - 4th u/s - hr 174, due date changed to March 16, clot same size as two weeks before so back to regular activity.

September 8, 2016 - NT scan. Doctor said everything was fantastic.... [nausea and headache killing me...].

October 3, 2016 - hr 144, midwife changed due date to March 20!!!! dontknow.gif [feeling better...]

#61 MegJay

MegJay
  • Global 100+
  • 204 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 04:57 PM

Sourire- That's amazing that you go to see the heartbeat!  I have my first u/s booked for July 18th (exactly 7 weeks), I wanted it sooner but my husband is out of town working and that was the earliest we could make it work.

Welcome AMexican!!!  sticky vibes for your beta tomorrow!!

TTC Since May 2014

April 26th- BFN

Beta#1- 5 weeks- 6657

#62 hocuspocus

hocuspocus
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 01:28 AM

Hi Girls congrats to all the new Positives. th_abfp.gif

I started to have a panic too Sourire when my symptoms went away then a few days ago i had a bit of spotting. Freaked out to say the least. So i called my Drs office & also moved my u/s forward. The receptionist said considering the journey we've already had to get to this point there is no reason not to come in & do a scan early. I could've hugged her through the phone i was so happy. Not sure i would've made it another week.

We went for our first u/s this morning. Finally we watched a little heart beat on the screen. Even though its only a white spot in a black sac that precious white flash i will never forget! Oh my goodness wow! My poor DH had to leave as he was about to cry & didn't want to in front of everyone, bless. We measured 0.45cm, 6 weeks & 1 day. preggo.gif

I also feel like i had been waiting to see that little heart beat so i could relax a bit & now i really feel like telling everyone. Guess what I'm pregnant! I won't though as i'm still so very frightened to jinx it. May try to wait until after our next u/s in 2 weeks.

Have you told anyone your news? Or when are you girls going to tell people? 

Sourire you are so wonderful in your replies to everyone. Thank you for being so mindful for each of us. 

Thank you for the constipation tips girls i really was needing some thoughts on what to do there.

Stickiness for your beta AMexican.flow.gif
Sending lots of good vibes for the up coming scans. yahoo.gif

#63 hs4816

hs4816
  • Global 100+
  • 492 posts
  • My Clinic:Heartland

Posted 08 July 2016 - 07:19 AM

Hi ladies. I'm doing a lot of lurking still... but i want to know how many of you are having menstrual like cramps. It's still so early, I'm just 5 weeks 2 days. I've been having cramps daily since the embryo transfer. Initially they were sharp (?maybe implantation) now they are very dull and not painful but feel exactly like my period is coming. Some are stronger. They seem worse after I do something like walk or climb stairs. I keep expecting spotting (but there hasn't been any). The cramps are giving me so much anxiety....

I'm 41 with endo

IVF #1: March 2016: Long protocol: Suprefact (200)/Menopur (225)

9 follicles => 4 eggs => 3 mature => 3 fertilized (ICSI) => 2 blasts (one transferred, one frozen)

BFN

IVF #2: June 2016: Microdose flare: Suprefact (40 BID)/Menopur (150)/ Gonal (300)

7-10 follicles (?) => 12 mature eggs => only 4 fertilized w/ICSI => transferred 2 @ 3days and 1 blast frozen

BFP:  day 14 beta = 93, day 18 beta 557 (37h doubling time)

.... it stuck and we welcomed our boy March 2017!

back on this crazy journey again: June 6, 2018: FET #1...

#64 Pochakachu4u

Pochakachu4u
  • Just Hatched
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 07:20 AM

Hi ladies, I'm not sure if I tested to early, but I had to. I might still have some meds in me but as I read online I should be okay to test. Both test have a very fainted line! My trigger shot was 5000iu and my mini doses was only 125 each. But I hope it's true with these results at least now maybe I can feel better for my blood work Thursday. What you guys think ? Idk how to post a pic on here. Anyone know how?

#65 Pochakachu4u

Pochakachu4u
  • Just Hatched
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 07:24 AM

Hs4816 - I felt the same way, my first 2 days I had cramps and a friend of mines say that means the implant is working. Mines come and go and a friend on here said it does that, so I'm glad someone is feeling the same way and knew what I'm going through. I think your symptoms are similar to mine. Hope all goes well for you. Babay dust to everyone !

#66 hs4816

hs4816
  • Global 100+
  • 492 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 08:11 AM

Thanks poch!

My cramps have been very frequent since my transfer which was June 19th. So almost 3 weeks. I've already had my betas and they were doubling appropriately. Could it be my uterus stretching?? (Things don't really grow that fast do they??) I'm just afraid each time I get one that it's a miscarriage starting.

I'm 41 with endo

9 follicles => 4 eggs => 3 mature => 3 fertilized (ICSI) => 2 blasts (one transferred, one frozen)

BFN

IVF #2: June 2016: Microdose flare: Suprefact (40 BID)/Menopur (150)/ Gonal (300)

7-10 follicles (?) => 12 mature eggs => only 4 fertilized w/ICSI => transferred 2 @ 3days and 1 blast frozen

#67 mrs2014

mrs2014
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:44 PM

hello again all!

Wow there are so many of us here now so Congrats to every single one of you!

Ahh, so I have been having constant nausea and exhaustion...then to top all of this, I developed a migraine like headache Wednesday evening which has lasted through until Saturday morning (I am in NZ so we are about 16-20 hours ahead of the States). It has been a nightmare! I couldn't get out of bed or open my eyes all of Thursday and was only slightly better Friday. Throughout this time I ate barely anything at all. The doctor put me on codeine which causes constipation...now given that I am already that way inclined AND I am also on progesterone..you can imaging the trouble I am now in! I can't stomach the laxative that my doctor prescribed for me last time this happened so have been taking some over the counter stuff which has thus far not worked.

On the up side, I finally ate this morning and to my horror, it was...bacon, eggs, toast and beans....for me, that is so totally out of character...I don't eat bacon or bread usually as I am fairly precious about my diet..but I just couldn't get enough. Oh, I still have the nausea...as in am taking two different types of medication for it...hopefully all is going to be better soon. I find that the nasuea s pretty much a constant but lessens if I eat salty or starchy foods. Does that help anyone else?

Also, the tiredness comes and goes as does the backache and yes, I have had some occasional cramping...I have put it down to my very static bowel though.

Anyway, hope everyone else is going ok!

#68 WishinNhopin

WishinNhopin
  • Global 100+
  • 774 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:Mt. Sinai fertility Clinic

Posted 09 July 2016 - 10:38 AM

Hey ladies im starting to finally feel comfortable joining a due date group! I transfered 1 on June 21st and received the amazing news my beta was 118 on Canada Day! I've never been officially pregnant in my life. My betas then jumped to 527...1080 & 2152. I had an u/s thursday to rule out ectopic due to some pains and they saw the sac and YOLK. ..so thrilled...I would have been considered 5 weeks but dr who looked over my results who doesn't know my background says I'm measuring at 5 weeks 5 days! Does anyone know if that's a good thing? It just worries me they've moved me up but the was no fetal pole. ..

Congratulations everyone it's such an amazing thing to get to join this group and follow your amazing pregnancies! Yay

#69 WishinNhopin

WishinNhopin
  • Global 100+
  • 774 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:Mt. Sinai fertility Clinic

Posted 09 July 2016 - 10:39 AM

#70 hs4816

hs4816
  • Global 100+
  • 492 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 12:44 PM

So as far as symptoms go, am I the only one with these types of cramps?? I'm feeling more paranoid now :(

I'm 41 with endo

BFN

#71 Sourire

Sourire
  • Cyclebase
  • 212 posts
  • My Clinic:Ovo

Posted 09 July 2016 - 05:51 PM

AMexicanInHamilton - congrats on your BFP! Fingers crossed this baby sticks. Keep us posted on the betas. Sorry for your losses, it must be so stressful to be pregnant after so many losses. I think they need to do the betas 2 days apart to get useful information from them but maybe you could ask your clinic if they'd be willing to do another one later on.

hocuspocus - I see we had a very similar experience. I'm glad you got to see the heartbeat too. I've told all my family and a few close friends about the pregnancy, and half my coworkers figured it out when we had a wine tasting dinner in a vineyard 2 weeks ago and I didn't taste any of the wine :P Having had a miscarriage before I think I would have regretted more if I hadn't told the people closest to me I was pregnant, because then I wouldn't have gotten any support for the miscarriage. I'm waiting until 12-13 weeks to announce it officially at work and and Facebook though.

hs4816 - I am definitely having menstrual like cramps. I've been having them on and off for maybe a week. I had a ton on Tuesday (the day I totally freaked out and demanded an ultrasound), and I was a bit worried, but everything was fine on the ultrasound the next day. They seem more mild than my regular menstrual cramps though, and I think I remember having them during my last pregnancy too. I definitely think it's related to the uterus stretching. Sorry the cramps are stressing you out so much, I hope my experience can reassure you a bit.

Pochakachu4u - when did you take the hcg shots? It can take over a week for those shots to get out of your system. One way to find out is to keep testing every couple of days (make sure you always use the same brand). If the line gets darker you're pregnant. If it's lighter it was just the medication.

mrs2014 - That headache sounds awful! Your breakfast sounds amazing, I can't get enough of bacon and other fatty salty foods these days, they are so delicious. I buy a breakfast sandwich every morning at work, a fried egg, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise on toasted bread. Usually this is after I've already eating breakfast at home.

WishinNhopin - Congrats on being pregnant for the first time ever! So exciting! If you're officially 5 weeks based on your transfer date then it's totally normal not to see a fetal pole. From what I've read the earliest you can see a fetal pole is around 5 weeks 3 days, and the average person doesn't see it until about 5 weeks 6 days, and some people don't see one until 6 weeks 2 days and go on to have healthy babies. The measurement of the gestational sac is not very accurate in terms of dating the pregnancy, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Me 34 & DH 37

TTC #1 starting in August 2010

May-Dec 2011: 8 cycles with Clomid/Femara/Prometrium/Crinone, all BFN
Jan-Mar 2012: 3 IUI's with Femara, all BFNs
Apr 2012: Laparoscopy, diagnosis Stage III endometriosis
Jun 2012: IUI with Femara + Puregon cancelled due to too many follicles
Jul-Aug 2012: 2 IUI's with Femara + Puregon, both BFN
Nov 2012: IVF #1, 31 eggs retrieved, 29 mature, 19 fertilized, 8 embryos frozen. No transfer due to OHSS.
Jan 2013: FET #1, one embryo does not survive defrosting, one blast transferred, BFN.
Feb-Mar 2013: 2 month Lupron treatment to reduce endometriosis
Apr 2013: FET #2, one blast transferred, first ever BFP!
May 2013: Miscarriage at 6 weeks pregnant.
Jun-Jul 2013: 2 month Lupron treatment + Estrace & Provera to reduce Lupron hot flashes
Aug 2013: FET #3, one 3-day embryo transferred, BFP!
May 8, 2014: Our beautiful daughter was born!

TTC #2 starting in April 2016

April 2016: FET cycle cancelled due to Lupron flare (8 mature follicles).
June 2016: FET #4, one 3-day embryo transferred, BFP! 
Beta #1 16dp3dt = 2729
Beta #2 18dp3dt = 4725
July 6 - heartbeat seen on ultrasound at 6w3d

I have 3 frozen embryos remaining.

#72 hocuspocus

hocuspocus
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 06:28 PM

hs 4816 I also had very bad cramping most days up until the past week. By cramping I mean aching all the way down my legs. It was mostly in the evenings. I would cry to my DH about how much it hurt & worried me. It does happen a little bit now & then still but no where near as intense. I mentioned it to my Dr.on Friday & he seemed to not be worried about it. So I'm trying not to give it too much energy & think I am pregnant I am pregnant I am pregnant the cramps sore boobs etc is just reminding me so. Hope this eases your mind you are not alone on the cramping.

#73 hs4816

hs4816
  • Global 100+
  • 492 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 07:06 PM

Thanks guys. Just so much anxiety, but have no control regardless. today I was thinking how it's been going on consistently and stable for like 3 weeks, so that's actually reassuring me. Maybe I just need to get used to it. ... 2 more weeks until viability ultrasound.

I'm 41 with endo

BFN

#74 emilysalsky

emilysalsky
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 08:34 AM

Haven't been on in a few days--congratulations to all the new mommies!

My second beta went up to 582, 48 hrs after the first one! My third beta is this Wednesday, then my family goes on a trip, which will help distract me from waiting for my ultrasound on July 22. If it's twins, I will be in shock!!!

I feel pretty well except for sour stomach, which I had with my boys. Not nausea but a sick, sour feeling most of the day. I don't feel like eating much. And lower backaches. Which is crazy that starts so early! 5 weeks tomorrow.

#75 HopefulIM

HopefulIM
  • 76 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Grace fertility Vancouver Canada

Posted 10 July 2016 - 12:17 PM

Hi Ladies!!!  I am super excited to be joining this group!  I love seeing some familiar faces from our FET group!  We are 6w3d and due March 2 2017.  We are going for our first ultrasound on wednesday to see if there is a heartbeat detected and I can't wait to see our little bean.  We are hoping that this round is the one that sticks!  Congrats to all of you ladies and I can't wait to follow your journeys.

2001-2003 TTC

2003-ovarian surgery and cauterizing for PCOS and endometriosis

April 2005- surprise th_abfp.gif

Dec 2005- baby boy 9lb 12oz babyboy.gif

July 2007-TTC for baby #2

Aug 2007-th_abfp.gif

March 2008-baby girl 7lb 7oz babygirl.gif

Jan 2009-hysterectomy due to hemorrhaging complications from endometriosis

Nov 2014- joined a surrogacy agency to try for baby #3

Jan 2015-matched with our surrogate

May 2015-8 - 5day embies frozen

July 2015-FET #1 th_abfp.gif