- - - - -

February/ March 2017 Due Date Buddies

522 replies to this topic

#26 Mama.of.one

Mama.of.one

CristinaF

• Global 100+
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Cooking/ Baking, Drawing/ Painting, Working out at the gym, travelling, and following my favorite TV shows (How I Met Your Mother, Greys Anatomy, Nashville, Big Bang Theory, and Modern Family)
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Regional Fertility Program (Calgary)

Posted 30 June 2016 - 01:02 PM

Official due date is February 21!
  • MegJay and tarayz15 like this

#27 hocuspocus

hocuspocus
  • 10 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 30 June 2016 - 04:55 PM

Thanks so much girls. Really appreciate your words.
We transferred our lovely last 5 day embryo on 11 June. It was our 7th transfer. I POAS 5 days after transfer then again on the 6th day both faint positives but then had a major melt down as I remembered I'd had a shot of pregynl which could be giving me a false positive. POAS 5am the morning of beta which was 11 days after transfer (cause I couldn't wait any longer) then 2nd beta 7 days later.

My symptoms in the 2ww were night sweats & burning hot boobs but now this past week I've not much at all. Slightly panicking but perhaps its the calm before the storm.

If it makes you feel better Sourire get that beta. That's right, its totally your perogative.

Congratulations girls on beautiful babies with strong heart beats. I'm so excited for you!

Dr Google is a nightmare for anxiety. Don't listen to him he's so dramatic. Its great you have caught the uti early & are taking antibiotics. Rest & heal you are 6 weeks strong!

#28 Pochakachu4u

Pochakachu4u
  • Just Hatched
  • 11 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor

Posted 01 July 2016 - 08:14 AM

Hi everyone, I'm new at this and was hoping to find some support. I'm so concern if this gs went right after my transfer. I did acupuncture right after the transfer and went home rest and ate some warm soup, crossing, and pineapple. I went to use the rr twice and in the middle of the night I had dierhia. I'm so scared that I did something wrong, nurse told me to eat but not something that makes me go rr. Do you guys think I'm okay? I'm nervous about waiting for 2 week for my blood work. Thanks in advanced .

#29 Sourire

Sourire
  • Cyclebase
  • 212 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis
  • My Clinic:Ovo

Posted 01 July 2016 - 02:50 PM

tarayz - those heartbeats are the most magical thing! Congrats on hearing it!

Mama.of.one - awww having a UTI sucks. Google is great at freaking you out too. I hope you get better quick.

hocuspocus - it sounds like your due date should probably be the day after mine, since my embryo would have been 6 days old on June 11! I had plenty of symptoms once I started taking the progesterone but any symptoms that began before I got my BFP at 10dpo I blame on the progesterone not on the pregnancy. For example peeing non-stop is one example. Maybe you're one of the lucky ones who won't get morning sickness, but the first couple of weeks there aren't that many symptoms anyways which is why I've continued to take pregnancy tests every day just to see that line getting darker because I need the reassurance!

Pochakachu4u - Hi! When was your transfer? I really don't think you can do anything wrong, if you're meant to get pregnant you will! For my previous FET I did acupuncture and it resulted in my daughter who's now 2 years old. This time I didn't do acupuncture and I was worried it wouldn't work but it worked anyways!

AFM - my clinic didn't want to do a beta :( They said at this point the beta's aren't very helpful, but it's too early to see the heartbeat on an ultrasound so they recommended I just be patient... which I suck at! Oh well I think I can handle it, my pregnancy tests are still getting darker every day, my nausea is increasing and my bleeding has slowed down (but it hasn't stopped yet). All good signs.

Me 34 & DH 37

TTC #1 starting in August 2010

May-Dec 2011: 8 cycles with Clomid/Femara/Prometrium/Crinone, all BFN
Jan-Mar 2012: 3 IUI's with Femara, all BFNs
Apr 2012: Laparoscopy, diagnosis Stage III endometriosis
Jun 2012: IUI with Femara + Puregon cancelled due to too many follicles
Jul-Aug 2012: 2 IUI's with Femara + Puregon, both BFN
Nov 2012: IVF #1, 31 eggs retrieved, 29 mature, 19 fertilized, 8 embryos frozen. No transfer due to OHSS.
Jan 2013: FET #1, one embryo does not survive defrosting, one blast transferred, BFN.
Feb-Mar 2013: 2 month Lupron treatment to reduce endometriosis
Apr 2013: FET #2, one blast transferred, first ever BFP!
May 2013: Miscarriage at 6 weeks pregnant.
Jun-Jul 2013: 2 month Lupron treatment + Estrace & Provera to reduce Lupron hot flashes
Aug2013: FET #3, one 3-day embryo transferred, BFP!
May 8, 2014: Our beautiful daughter was born!

TTC #2 starting in April 2016

April 2016: FET cycle cancelled due to Lupron flare (8 mature follicles).
June 2016:FET #4,one 3-day embryo transferred,BFP!
Beta #1 16dp3dt = 2729
Beta #2 18dp3dt = 4725
July 6 - heartbeat seen on ultrasound at 6w3d

I have 3 frozen embryos remaining.

#30 Pochakachu4u

Pochakachu4u
  • Just Hatched
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 03:15 PM

Sourire: my transfer was on 6/29, I guess I'm just nervous and have to be patient. My next appointment to see the dr is in 2 week. Thanks for the advice. I've been getting cramps here and there also.

I wish everyone on here a happy path and wish everyone luck!

#31 emilysalsky

emilysalsky
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 07:54 AM

I'm so happy for everyone! Congratulations, Keribobery!!! You are in for an amazing adventure!!

Tarayz--so incredible how you can fall in love with such a tiny little person with one whoosh of their heartbeat, huh? Congratulations!!

So... I guess I spoke too soon about not testing lol. I bought digital tests (because that was the only test I ever got a pregnancy read on... And I like how it says "pregnant") but my girlfriend (fellow IVFer) told me they're not as sensitive. I should have known that. So yesterday, on 7dp4dt, I was "Not Pregnant". This morning on 8dp4dt I can see a very faint line on an e.p.t. test... Maybe I'm having one baby afterall? I still feel peaceful... I will probably poas again Monday or Tuesday. Tuesday is my bloodtest.

#32 hs4816

hs4816
  • Global 100+
  • 435 posts
  • My Clinic:Heartland

Posted 02 July 2016 - 08:37 AM

Hi all!

I really want to join this group because I've have my BFP and my due date would be March 8th. But I'm having a real hard time letting myself think this is real or starting to get excited. I think I might just lurk until after my heartbeat scan. I don't know. Too scared...

• manhattangirl likes this

I'm 39 with endo

IVF #1: March 2016: Long protocol: Suprefact (200)/Menopur (225)

9 follicles => 4 eggs => 3 mature => 3 fertilized (ICSI) => 2 blasts (one transferred, one frozen)

BFN

IVF #2: June 2016: Microdose flare: Suprefact (40 BID)/Menopur (150)/ Gonal (300)

7-10 follicles (?) => 12 mature eggs => only 4 fertilized w/ICSI => transferred 2 @ 3days and 1 blast frozen

BFP:  day 14 beta = 93, day 18 beta 557 (37h doubling time)

Ultrasound July 21 = single, live intrauterine pregnancy

.... so hopeful it sticks!

#33 mrs2014

mrs2014
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 01:15 AM

Hi All, 

I would love to join this group too. I was on daily strength but they changed the forum and I completely forgot my login details! Anyway, I had a 5 day FET on May 31st. Got a BFP on June 10...beta 180. By the 14th June it was up to 920 I had spotting the day after and had another beta the following day which was "fine" (fertility nurse didn't tell me the number). Since then, I had another episode of spotting a week later which was extremely light but enough to raise anxiety levels! I had an ultrasound that afternoon but we couldn't see a heartbeat, just a yolk sac. 2 days later however, there was a heartbeat : ) However, it was slightly slow. I had an official scan with fertility clinic 4 days after that but they didn't measure the rate. I hope that it is all ok!

I have been feeling completely rubbish. I range from not being able to eat anything at all, to needing to eat complete junk (ugh!). I have been sleeping at least 10 hours a night and then having naps each day!! 

We already have a baby boy from a fresh cycle and have had a failed cycle before this one. I am officially 7w 2 days. I had no symptoms at all with my previous pregnancy...this one however...boy...I constantly know that I am pregnant! I am finding going to work difficult and can't feed my son without retching ( I hope that I don't give him a complex!!) I am so grateful for this all though even though it sounds like I am whining!! I hope everyone else is feeling ok!!

#34 manhattangirl

manhattangirl
  • Global 100+
  • 183 posts
  • Dx:DOR

Posted 03 July 2016 - 02:06 AM

Hi ladies,

I just got my BFP today so it isn't confirmed, yet but I just had to join because I am so excited!

Will call the doctor on Monday for an appointment.  I hope that all is well.

I hope that I can share this journey with you all.

Me 41, Husband 38

DX:  AMA, DOR

TTC since 5/27/15

Egg freezing: March 2014

7/2/16- natural BFP

#35 MegJay

MegJay
  • Global 100+
  • 204 posts
  • My Clinic:Calgary

Posted 03 July 2016 - 02:47 PM

Hey Ladies!
So after 3 Failed IUI's and a failed IVF, my DH and I found out this morning that we are pregnant naturally!! We were definitely not expecting it but we will be 5 weeks tomorrow! And due March 6,2017!
So excited to join this group!
  • manhattangirl and tarayz15 like this

Me:33 DH:38

TTC Since May 2014

3 rounds of IUI with Clomid all BFN!!

IVF #1 April 2016- 13 Eggs, 11 mature, 8 fertilized (ICSI).  Fragmentation on all 8, transferred 2 3 day embryo's, used assisted hatching....Beta set for April 26th!

April 26th- BFN

July 3rd- Found out we are pregnant naturally!  completely surprised but so excited!  Due date is March 6, 2017!

Beta#1- 5 weeks- 6657

Beta#2- 5 weeks 5 days- 25823

#36 tarayz15

tarayz15
  • 7 posts
  • My Clinic:MUHC

Posted 04 July 2016 - 09:06 AM

Congratulations!!! we have the same due date! :-)

Official due date is February 21!

#37 tarayz15

tarayz15
  • 7 posts
  • My Clinic:MUHC

Posted 04 July 2016 - 09:06 AM

Congratulations!!!

Hey Ladies!
So after 3 Failed IUI's and a failed IVF, my DH and I found out this morning that we are pregnant naturally!! We were definitely not expecting it but we will be 5 weeks tomorrow! And due March 6,2017!
So excited to join this group!

• MegJay likes this

#38 Sourire

Sourire
  • Cyclebase
  • 212 posts
  • My Clinic:Ovo

Posted 04 July 2016 - 02:03 PM

emilysalsky - congrats on seeing a line! You're pregnant! I can't wait to hear the results of your blood test.

hs4816 - congrats on your BFP! I totally understand the fear of getting too excited and jinxing it. I felt very similar for my last BFP since I had had a miscarriage just a few months earlier. Lurk all you want.

mrs2014 - Welcome and congrats! It's such a rollercoaster isn't it! Your symptoms sound very promising though.

manhattangirl - Congrats on the BFP!

MegJay - wow, a miracle pregnancy! That's amazing!

This group is growing so fast!

Anyone else feeling massively PMS-ey all the time? I don't know if it's the stress or the pregnancy hormones or the meds but I keep yelling at DH, I even yelled at my 2-year old the other day, I'm so irritable!

Me 34 & DH 37

TTC #1 starting in August 2010

May-Dec 2011: 8 cycles with Clomid/Femara/Prometrium/Crinone, all BFN
Jan-Mar 2012: 3 IUI's with Femara, all BFNs
Apr 2012: Laparoscopy, diagnosis Stage III endometriosis
Jun 2012: IUI with Femara + Puregon cancelled due to too many follicles
Jul-Aug 2012: 2 IUI's with Femara + Puregon, both BFN
Nov 2012: IVF #1, 31 eggs retrieved, 29 mature, 19 fertilized, 8 embryos frozen. No transfer due to OHSS.
Jan 2013: FET #1, one embryo does not survive defrosting, one blast transferred, BFN.
Feb-Mar 2013: 2 month Lupron treatment to reduce endometriosis
Apr 2013: FET #2, one blast transferred, first ever BFP!
May 2013: Miscarriage at 6 weeks pregnant.
Jun-Jul 2013: 2 month Lupron treatment + Estrace & Provera to reduce Lupron hot flashes
Aug2013: FET #3, one 3-day embryo transferred, BFP!
May 8, 2014: Our beautiful daughter was born!

TTC #2 starting in April 2016

April 2016: FET cycle cancelled due to Lupron flare (8 mature follicles).
June 2016:FET #4,one 3-day embryo transferred,BFP!
Beta #1 16dp3dt = 2729
Beta #2 18dp3dt = 4725
July 6 - heartbeat seen on ultrasound at 6w3d

I have 3 frozen embryos remaining.

#39 mrs2014

mrs2014
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 05:11 PM

yup Sourire, am totally moody all of the time.

I had another episode of spotting yesterday. Popped in for a quick scan which showed that everything was completely normal. The sonographer may have seen a tiny bit of bleeding on Ultrasound but nothing to be concerned about (am pretty sure it was a blood vessel which was picked up at my last scan...she only did a trans abdominal one this time around). The heart rate was 152 which was good and it was measuring a day bigger than it should which was even better!

So, my theories for the bleeding/spotting:

- I am on progesterone pessaries 3 times daily. Before this pregnancy, I had a failed cycle so I have pretty much been on these pessaries now for like, 12 weeks. Surely (and I totally apologise if this is TMI) one's lady bits are going to start getting a little irritated after being poked 3 x daily for the last 12 weeks?? Also, the progesterone increases vascularity in that area making it more common for ladies on progesterone to spot.

- Another way out wacky theory is that I do quite alot of spin classes...anyone who does these will be aware of the amount of pressure put on the lady parts during a spin class...throw in my increased vasularity theory and there could be something to that...? Maybe.

-Or, I am actually bleeding from somewhere in the uterus every couple of days.

I would be interested to hear others' thoughts and theories on this as it is doing my head in!

How is everybody else holding up?

#40 jenny_uy

jenny_uy
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 07:17 PM

hi group! my due date is February 24, 2016! Had my 5-day FET last June 9. So I'm in my 6 weeks now. Currently taking Endometrium 3x day and Estrace 2x day.

I had a scare last Sunday - had bleeding (full pad red blood) and blood clot (around 3 inches long). I didn't have any pain and red blood spotting stopped, only brown spotting after that. I was crying and scared that is was MC. I didn't read online because it will just make me more scared so I just tried to relax and pray.

Went in for ultrasound this morning and saw the sac and heard the heart beat for the first time!!! Doctor said everything looks good and advised me to take it easy for the next few days. yahoo.gif

Doctor said it could be uterus lining shedding and old blood. So for those who will experience the same thing as me. It really helps to not read forums about MC because it might just stressed you more. It's still best to consult with your doctor immediately. Try to relax and find comfort in your partner. Blessings to all of us!

======================================================

March 30, 2016: Fresh embryo transfer. BFN

June 8, 2016: 5-day FET Transfer. BFP

June 20, 2016: Beta 1 178

June 27, 2016: Beta 2 4301

July 4, 2016: Ultrasound. Heard the heartbeat!  

July 18, 2016: waiting for 8 weeks ultrasound....

Due date: February 24, 2016

#41 jenny_uy

jenny_uy
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 07:27 PM

hi Mrs2014 - is taking it easy and hold off the spin classes an option for you? My doctor advised me to take it easy especially the first trimester. These are the things they gave me to avoid:

- heavy lifting, strenuous exercise (running, tennis, aerobics, skiing, hiking, hot yoga)

- new physical activities

- intercourse or orgasms until fetal heart beat is seen on ultrasound

======================================================

March 30, 2016: Fresh embryo transfer. BFN

June 8, 2016: 5-day FET Transfer. BFP

June 20, 2016: Beta 1 178

June 27, 2016: Beta 2 4301

July 4, 2016: Ultrasound. Heard the heartbeat!  

July 18, 2016: waiting for 8 weeks ultrasound....

Due date: February 24, 2016

#42 mrs2014

mrs2014
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 10:10 PM

Hey Jenny_uy, I guess I could stop the spin classes...but exercise really helps with my stress....and this is me taking it easy...was holding off until 2nd trimester until I get back to my normal level of activity. We have seen and heard the fetal heart beat and I find that running actually helps with the morning sickness. I have huge body image issues and not being active really triggers my anxiety. I try as much as I can to tone it down a bit at the gym and my runs are more shuffles these days anyway. I did this through m first pregnancy with no issue but I guess this one could be a little different. Maybe it is something I could think about : )

PS what a stressful ordeal for you! you poor thing! I had an "oh my god I am having an MC" moment as well and it is simply awful. I hope that the rest of your pregnancy is smooth sailing!

#43 MegJay

MegJay
  • Global 100+
  • 204 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 10:50 AM

Just got the call from my doctor's office, my beta at exactly 5 weeks is 6,657!  Makes me feel better and less anxious!  I go for a second beta on Saturday to make sure everything is still progressing properly.

TTC Since May 2014

IVF #1 April 2016- 13 Eggs, 11 mature, 8 fertilized (ICSI).  Fragmentation on all 8, transferred 2 3 day embryo's, used assisted hatching....Beta set for April 26th!

April 26th- BFN

July 3rd- Found out we are pregnant naturally!  completely surprised but so excited!  Due date is March 6, 2017!

Beta#1- 5 weeks- 6657

#44 MegJay

MegJay
  • Global 100+
  • 204 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 11:12 AM

Sourire- I completely get the PMS-ing moodiness!  I think mine is because I'm feeling nauseous most of the day and tired so I just don't feel like being overly cheerful when I get home from work.  My DH just left for a week and a half for work and I think it might be a good thing for him haha.

Are any of you ladies have symptoms yet?  If you are what symptoms are you having?

TTC Since May 2014

April 26th- BFN

Beta#1- 5 weeks- 6657

#45 chantalword

chantalword
  • Global 100+
  • 127 posts
  • My Clinic:Hannam Fertility

Posted 05 July 2016 - 06:24 PM

Hi All! I had my first FET on June 22nd and beta was on June 30th. It came back low at 16 but on July 4th my second beta came back at 356. According the due date calculator I'm due Match 9th but i'll be getting a c-section so I assume it will be a week or so earlier.

I see my family doctor on July 12th, so I'm hoping she'll do a third beta, and my ultrasound is scheduled for July 22nd.

I still don't feel like this is real. I don't have too many symptoms, but it's still super early. I'm pretty exhausted at night and I've had to occasional bout of nausea.

MegJay - Excited to see you here with a natural pregnancy!!

• Lisak likes this

Me - 31 (ulcerative colitis, chronic anemia) DH - 37
Unexplained Infertility - TTC 2+ years

IUI #1 09/15 - Clomid 50mg, 3 mature follicles, BFN
IUI #2 10/15 - Letrozole 5mg, 3 mature follicles, BFN
IUI #3 11/15 - Gonal - F 75iu (allergic reaction), switched to Puregon 75iu, 4 mature follicles, BFN

IVF - April 2016 - 43 eggs retrievel, 17 PGS normal frozen embryos

FET#1 - June 22 - Transferred 1 5AA blast - BFP!

#46 littlecornfield

littlecornfield
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:My dog and chickens, hiking and biking, travelling
  • My Clinic:LHSC

Posted 05 July 2016 - 06:31 PM

Hi everyone, I estimate my dd to be around February 20th. Hopefully will find out actual dd on July 11th at out first ultrasound

I'm wondering if anyone else is still bloated? I was extremely bloated after my retrieval this time, it has definately subsided somewhat.
34 yrs old DH 31
Ttc naturally for 1.5 yrs
Surgery for Uterine Septum and Endometriosis

2 failed IUI's September & November 2016

IVF #1 funded cycle January 2016 - zero eggs fertilzed :(

IVF # 2 long/agonist protocol May 2016
1 embryo transferred June 5th - none to freeze

#47 littlecornfield

littlecornfield
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:My dog and chickens, hiking and biking, travelling
  • My Clinic:LHSC

Posted 05 July 2016 - 06:39 PM

MegJay - I take Prometrium progesterone suppositories 3x/day so I'm unsure which symptoms are from those and what are real symptoms, but I have incredibly sore boobs, moody, and really tired. I also feel crappy most of the day, the feeling reminds me of the kind of sick feeling I get when I'm really hungry.
34 yrs old DH 31
Ttc naturally for 1.5 yrs
Surgery for Uterine Septum and Endometriosis

2 failed IUI's September & November 2016

IVF #1 funded cycle January 2016 - zero eggs fertilzed :(

IVF # 2 long/agonist protocol May 2016
1 embryo transferred June 5th - none to freeze

#48 Lisak

Lisak
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:Rpa

Posted 05 July 2016 - 10:55 PM

Can I join? Just heard about my positive BETA on Monday 612 (which I think is good for 12dp5dt) but I can't help be terrified something will happen. Can't wait for 7 week scan, My due date will be March 2017. I'm still taking the progesterone X 3 pessaries a day but I've been told I don't need to but I can if I want, anyone else stay on them? Nice to meet you all!! X

#49 emilysalsky

emilysalsky
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 07:54 AM

Lisak & Chantalwood -- Any chance you could be having twins?? My first beta (and I'm counting your 356 as your first, chantalwood) when I was pregnant with my twins was in the 300s and kept tripling from there.

Congratulations on all the new pregnancies!

My first beta yesterday came back at 198.8, so I am officially pregnant! I'm shocked it wasn't higher... I think I convinced myself I would have twins again even though I wasn't ready for twins. I have another beta tomorrow and then 7/13/16. My first ultrasound is on July 22! Can't wait!!!

#50 Pochakachu4u

Pochakachu4u
  • Just Hatched
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 07:58 AM

Hi ladies, anyone had symptoms from constipation to diarrhea? I'm also having back pain and a little breast sore. My blood work is next week and so I'm nervous. This is my first ivf and first child, reading online gets me confuse. Also, my leg aches like I did alot of walking but I didn't. Any advice? Is these good signs?

And congrats to all the new mommies and daddies!!