February/ March 2017 Due Date Buddies

• Please log in to reply
544 replies to this topic

#1 Mama.of.one

Mama.of.one

CristinaF

• Global 100+
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Cooking/ Baking, Drawing/ Painting, Working out at the gym, travelling, and following my favorite TV shows (How I Met Your Mother, Greys Anatomy, Nashville, Big Bang Theory, and Modern Family)
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Regional Fertility Program (Calgary)

Posted 17 June 2016 - 04:22 PM

Hey! I thought I would create the next due date group for anyone wanting to join! I was scheduled to be doing a fresh IVF in August/ September but to my surprise, I got pregnant naturally! My first blood draw at 9dpo was 20, 11dpo was 87 and 14dpo 307! So I have an ultrasound tentatively scheduled for a few weeks down the road, and my due date is February 21! I have a previous child from a fresh IVF cycle I did back in 2013, and I'm excited to be going through this whole pregnancy experience again!
  • manhattangirl and hocuspocus like this

#2 MCmiracle

MCmiracle
  • Global 100+
  • 111 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Hannam Fertility Clinic

Posted 18 June 2016 - 08:35 AM

Congratulation!!! I wish you a healthy happy pregnancy. I'm in the January group 😊
  • hocuspocus likes this
Me: 31 DH: 39
TTC : 4 years
August 2012 - Nov 2013 - ONE FERTILITY CLINIC
DIAGNOSES : UNEXPLAINED IF
Did clomid for 7 cycles BFN then 1x IUI also BFN
Took a break and ttc naturally - no baby
Dec 2014 IVF almost- cancelled (changed our mind - not ready)
Another break
Dec 2015 - HANNAM FERTILITY CLINIC
Diagnosis : Male factor (antisperm antibodies 98%)
Mar 2016 - IVF #1 (funded cycle)
Protocol: IVF/ICSI/freeze all
Mar 14 - egg retrieval - 11 retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized, 9 divided well day 3, 5 blasts on day 5 (2x 5AA,3x 5AB) 1 day 6 (6AB)
April 27- FET (singelton 5AA almost hatched blast) 100% thaw rate
HPT - 5dp5dt BFP!!!
May 5 - FIRST BETA 286.5 !
May 9 - 2nd BETA - 1409!
May 21st - 1st u/s - one healthy bean

#3 emilysalsky

emilysalsky
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 09:18 AM

Hi! I'm scheduled to do FET next Friday, June 24! So that would put me in mid-Feb for twins and mid-March for a singleton.

I'm excited! We are transferring 2 embryos from our second round of IVF last November. I have 2 yo twin boys from our first round of IVF/FET in 2013. We had no embryos left after that round. Our boys are healthy, happy, and handfuls! :)

Congratulations on your miracle pregnancy!! So exciting!

#4 Mama.of.one

Mama.of.one

CristinaF

• Global 100+
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Cooking/ Baking, Drawing/ Painting, Working out at the gym, travelling, and following my favorite TV shows (How I Met Your Mother, Greys Anatomy, Nashville, Big Bang Theory, and Modern Family)

Posted 18 June 2016 - 09:49 PM

Emily I hope everything works out with your transfer! You're a brave mama for braving the notion of a second set of twins!

#5 Kellyanne

Kellyanne
  • Global 100+
  • 803 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:Idaho Center for Reproductive Medicine

Posted 20 June 2016 - 12:21 PM

I'll join!!  Based on my LMP I'm due Feb 14th 2017!  I'll end up with a c-section a week before my due date though. :)  I have an ultrasound on the 28th to make sure baby is growing & is in my uterus.  

Me:30 Dh:30
TTC: 5 years
pcos/mfi

2009:
2 injectable iui's
1 ivf
1 fet

2010:
ttc break
Lost 70lbs
June 7th: BFP! holy cow!
June 9th:Beta 84!
June 11th:Beta 228!
June 13th:Beta 531!
June 16th:Beta 1404!
June 17th US:Gestational Sac!
June 22nd: started spotting-beta 10681
Feb 8th:Isaac was born! 8lbs =)

#6 Mama.of.one

Mama.of.one

CristinaF

• Global 100+
  • 174 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 06:19 PM

Welcome Kellyanne! Congrats on the pregnancy! Did you have a previous c section with your first? My first ultrasound is on the 4th! I will be 7 weeks by then! So far I'm starting to get really nauseous, and tired, and my boobs are hurting like crazy! I haven't had an hcg draw since a week ago so I have no clue what my numbers are at. I'm 5 weeks today though!
  • hocuspocus likes this

#7 emilysalsky

emilysalsky
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 10:08 PM

Hi, all!
So I had a successful FET yesterday! My husband and I expressed our slight hesitation to have another set of twins--but also how we would love another set, too, and aren't completely against it! So our RE and embryologist decided to thaw and transfer two Fair to Good embryos instead of two of our "very best". So the odds he gave me for pregnancy with one is 68%, twins 35-40%, triplets 2% (he's a genius numbers guy).
So I've been on "couch potato status" for the last 32 hrs and until noon tomorrow. So hard with twin mommas boys! I feel fine but REALLY tired--that can't be from this can it? Maybe it's from all the estrogen and progesterone. And lower backaches.
My first hcg draw is July 5th 😁
  • hocuspocus likes this

#8 Mama.of.one

Mama.of.one

CristinaF

• Global 100+
  • 174 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 07:13 PM

Emily I hope this is your lucky cycle! Two sets of twins would be very overwhelming, but I'm sure an incredible adventure for sure! I recall my last unsuccessful FET the progesterone made me soooooo exhausted, so I'm sure it's probably that.

AFM - almost 6 weeks preggos, I have my first ultrasound in a week and a half so I'm excited about that. As for symptoms I've definitely been more tired, I've been finding a short nap every day really helps a lot. My nausea isn't bad, but I find that in the evenings it seems worse. I haven't thrown up yet thankfully. My boobs are fairly tender as well and have grown somewhat..... Just enough where my bras are starting to feel uncomfortable. The only other symptom I really notice is my intense craving for salt...... Anything and everything salty. Normally I'm not a big salt eater, but over the last week and a bit, it's like I can't get enough! I'm trying to search for healthier salty options though (pickled vegetables) and I'm trying to consume as much water as possible to offset the extra salt I have been consuming. Does anyone have any healthy salty food ideas?
  • hocuspocus likes this

#9 keriboberry

keriboberry
  • Global 100+
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:cooking, gym, traveling, natural health
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:victoria fertility center

Posted 26 June 2016 - 11:31 PM

id love to join you ladies, thank you to whomever made this group :) im approx 6 weeks along with estimated due date feb 18th, had my FET on may 31st and got 2   day 3 embies put in, i get my ultrasound in 2 days and pray theres a heartbeat and its in the uterus, i had a 2 day bleed with period like cramps a few days ago and it freaked me out. Congrats to everyone here!!! 

• hocuspocus likes this

#10 BonusBabyHopes

BonusBabyHopes
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 09:42 PM

Hi ladies, I'd love to join your group. I did an IUI with Clomid cycle and got a positive test on Saturday. My tentative due date is Feb 28. I'm a bit terrified because I lost my last two pregnancies (one natural, one FET) at about 7 weeks. Really hoping this little bean will stick with me for the full 9 months!

Here's to a healthy pregnancy for all of us!! smile.png

• hocuspocus likes this

Age 37

Two healthy children (SO grateful!)

Hoping for #3

Natural pregnancy 2013 - lost at 7 weeks

FET 2015 - lost at 7 weeks

FET 2016 - negative

IUI / Clomid 2016 - positive... PLEASE stick!!

#11 hocuspocus

hocuspocus
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:16 AM

Hi everyone. Id love to join your thread too. Had our last (we had 10, 6 failed fets) Embryo transferred 11 June. Blood test last Wednesday was POSITIVE! I'm so frightened to be excited just yet as its been a very heart breaking last couple of years. I've even done 4 hpt just to see the 2 pink lines. Tomorrow I have another blood test to make sure our lil embie is multiplying. Trying to keep my mind busy to get through these next 24 hours. So happy to connect with you all. Due date will may be 25/2/2017 :)

#12 hocuspocus

hocuspocus
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:35 AM

I hear you on the salt craving Mama.of.one I also don't eat a lot salt normally but atm its out of control. Pouring it on everything. Also trying to balance it with water which doesn't really help with the bathroom trips😃 Will share if I find any healthy snack ideas.
BonusBabyHopes terrified is such an accurate word. I wish you lots of stickiness for you lil bub.

#13 Sourire

Sourire
  • Cyclebase
  • 212 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis
  • My Clinic:Ovo

Posted 28 June 2016 - 12:11 PM

Hello all, I'd like to join. I'm pregnant with my 2nd child after transferring a single 3-day embryo on June 8th. My due date is February 26.

Hi Mama.of.one, I think you know who I am wink.png

I joined a mainstream DDC but I just couldn't handle everyone whining about how they hate being pregnant... I needed to find some ladies who appreciate it as much as I do even though it's not easy, so here I am!

Me 34 & DH 37

TTC #1 starting in August 2010

May-Dec 2011: 8 cycles with Clomid/Femara/Prometrium/Crinone, all BFN
Jan-Mar 2012: 3 IUI's with Femara, all BFNs
Apr 2012: Laparoscopy, diagnosis Stage III endometriosis
Jun 2012: IUI with Femara + Puregon cancelled due to too many follicles
Jul-Aug 2012: 2 IUI's with Femara + Puregon, both BFN
Nov 2012: IVF #1, 31 eggs retrieved, 29 mature, 19 fertilized, 8 embryos frozen. No transfer due to OHSS.
Jan 2013: FET #1, one embryo does not survive defrosting, one blast transferred, BFN.
Feb-Mar 2013: 2 month Lupron treatment to reduce endometriosis
Apr 2013: FET #2, one blast transferred, first ever BFP!
May 2013: Miscarriage at 6 weeks pregnant.
Jun-Jul 2013: 2 month Lupron treatment + Estrace & Provera to reduce Lupron hot flashes
Aug2013: FET #3, one 3-day embryo transferred, BFP!
May 8, 2014: Our beautiful daughter was born!

TTC #2 starting in April 2016

April 2016: FET cycle cancelled due to Lupron flare (8 mature follicles).
June 2016:FET #4,one 3-day embryo transferred,BFP!
Beta #1 16dp3dt = 2729
Beta #2 18dp3dt = 4725
July 6 - heartbeat seen on ultrasound at 6w3d

I have 3 frozen embryos remaining.

#14 Sourire

Sourire
  • Cyclebase
  • 212 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 12:30 PM

hocuspocus - congrats on finally getting that BFP after so long! Also by the way 4 hpt's is nothing, I'm up to almost 20 and it hasn't even been 2 weeks since I started POAS.

BonusBabyHopes - I hope this is your sticky baby! I'm terrified as well because I've been having spotting for the past week and I've had a miscarriage before.

keriboberry - I can't wait to hear how your ultrasound goes and if you have 1 or 2 in there!

emilysalsky - good luck! Are you planning to do a hpt before your blood draw?

kellyanne - looking forward to your ultrasound news as well.

Mama.of.one - I had those major salt cravings in my last pregnancy. This time I haven't really had any yet but I did notice I have absolutely no interest in sweets since I got my BFP, normally I have a massive sweet tooth. I'm ashamed to say I never found a healthy way to satisfy the salt cravings, I ended up eating McDonalds, KFC and poutine, and I NEVER eat fast food haha.

AFM - I started getting nauseated at like 12 dpo, but then I started taking vitamin B6  and my nausea disappeared... to the point that I started freaking out that I wasn't pregnant anymore (given that I was spotting as well). Well now I'm 100% sure that my nausea only disappeared because vitamin B6 really works, because I forgot to take it for a couple of days and the nausea came right back! It's not very intense at this point, I like to describe how I feel as "pleasantly nauseated" haha because it's so reassuring. My last pregnancy I started throwing up around 7 weeks so we'll see if things end up being similar this time around.

Me 34 & DH 37

Nov 2012: IVF #1, 31 eggs retrieved, 29 mature, 19 fertilized, 8 embryos frozen. No transfer due to OHSS.
Jan 2013: FET #1, one embryo does not survive defrosting, one blast transferred, BFN.
Jun-Jul 2013: 2 month Lupron treatment + Estrace & Provera to reduce Lupron hot flashes

Beta #1 16dp3dt = 2729
Beta #2 18dp3dt = 4725

#15 emilysalsky

emilysalsky
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 07:05 PM

Congratulations, Sourire! I know what you mean about the complaining. I totally get it and wasn't near perfect last pregnancy myself, but I was so keenly aware of the miraculous that was happening inside my body, I couldn't help but be overwhelmed with thankfulness despite feeling all those preggo feels!

I think I will do a home preg test... Last time around I did one on the Friday before the Monday blood draw. That would put me at Saturday this week, July 2. On the other hand, already seeing God go above and beyond answering our prayers for our boys, I don't feel as desperate and anxious this time around compared to how I felt last time. I'm at peace and just excited to see how it all turns out. So maybe I'll wait til July 5's hcg...

Another set of twins...overwhelms me, BUT it would be a fun and crazy and beautiful adventure! And costly hehe

#16 hocuspocus

hocuspocus
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:44 AM

Thank you Sourire. Its great to hear that my 4 hpt was nothing too silly . I've also heard the B6 is good for nausea, haven't got to need them yet. If the due date calculator on here is right we have the same due date!

I say yah to the 2 sets of twins!! Bring crazyness & fun!

I went for my 2nd blood test this morning, what a looong day waiting its been. I think it was more torturous than the first blood test. My nurse called late this afternoon to say my levels have gone from 425 up to in the 4000s!!! My mum screamed so loud when the nurse said it I missed the exact number haha. I'm trying to allow myself to feel excited but its so hard to let go when the fear is still lurking there. They booked me for a scan on the 13th July another 2ww eeckk!

Is anyone else using the progesterone peseries? I'm on 2 a day, finding them better than the crinone that i used for my other fets. But learnt the hard way i have to wear a panty liner most of the time. Lost a few good undies with that lesson.

#17 keriboberry

keriboberry
  • Global 100+
  • 188 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 01:59 PM

Omg omg omg I just got back from my 6 week U/S and there's 2 babies. I'm in such shock!!!
  • Sourire, manhattangirl, MegJay and 1 other like this

#18 hocuspocus

hocuspocus
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 03:52 PM

O M G OMG THATS AWESOME!! CONGRATS ON THE TWINS! WOOHOO!!

#19 tarayz15

tarayz15
  • 7 posts
  • My Clinic:MUHC

Posted 29 June 2016 - 04:48 PM

Hello Ladies,

I'd like to join this forum. I'm 6 weeks pregnant and tomorrow is my ultrasound to see the heartbeat and hoping and praying that i have a baby inside of me.

My due date is scheduled on Feb 21, 2017.

• manhattangirl likes this

#20 tarayz15

tarayz15
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 04:50 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Omg omg omg I just got back from my 6 week U/S and there's 2 babies. I'm in such shock!!!

#21 keriboberry

keriboberry
  • Global 100+
  • 188 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 04:58 PM

Tarayz16: i was so nervous too. Totally thought I wasn't pregnant as I had a good bleed. Did a pee test and the hcg line was hardly visible after being so dark plus all my symptoms disapeared after week 5. Low an behold just had the scan today and there's 2 strong heartbeats so try hard not to worry. It's so easy for us all to analyse the Crap out of every symptom or symptom we used to have. Thinking of you and I'm sure your scan is going to be perfect 😊
  • tarayz15 likes this

#22 tarayz15

tarayz15
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 05:19 PM

Thank you for the kind words...

Tarayz16: i was so nervous too. Totally thought I wasn't pregnant as I had a good bleed. Did a pee test and the hcg line was hardly visible after being so dark plus all my symptoms disapeared after week 5. Low an behold just had the scan today and there's 2 strong heartbeats so try hard not to worry. It's so easy for us all to analyse the Crap out of every symptom or symptom we used to have. Thinking of you and I'm sure your scan is going to be perfect

#23 Sourire

Sourire
  • Cyclebase
  • 212 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 08:22 AM

tarayz15 - nice to meet you! Let us know how your ultrasound goes today! My fingers are crossed that you get to see that heartbeat.

keriboberry - congrats on the twins! That is amazing! I'm always reassured to hear stories of pregnancies going well after bleeding since I've been bleeding and it stresses me out so much.

hocuspocus - wow that's a huge increase in your hcg level. How many days between your first and 2nd blood draw? Did you transfer a 3-day or a 5-day embryo? I transferred a 3-day embryo on June 8. I'm on Crinone, I took it for my last successful FET as well... it's a bit gross but as long as I get a healthy baby at the end I don't care.

emilysalsky - I also found I was a bit less anxious this time around now that I've had a successful pregnancy... but that didn't stop me from testing at 10dpo haha, I'm not the patient type.

AFM - I think I'll call my fertility clinic and ask for another beta tomorrow. Just because. My ultrasound July 12 feels really far and I don't have many symptoms (well yesterday I was pretty nauseated but today I'm not) and I'm still spotting a bit.

• tarayz15 likes this
Me 34 & DH 37

Beta #1 16dp3dt = 2729
Beta #2 18dp3dt = 4725

#24 tarayz15

tarayz15
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 11:19 AM

Hi Ladies,

Ultrasound went very well today....preggo.gif 

Thank you for all your kind words and wishes...

For the first time, we heard our baby's heartbeat... it's like a music to our ears... I fell in-love again...

#25 Mama.of.one

Mama.of.one

CristinaF

• Global 100+
  • 174 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 01:01 PM

Keriboberry congrats on twins! That is so exciting!

Tarayz congrats on the good ultrasound! Glad everything is progressing well!

Hocus yay for increasing betas!!! That sounds like a very reassuring rise!

Sourire totally your prerogative to get another beta..... I personally think youve had awesome rises already. My symptoms can be on and off depending on the day. I think your little one is nesting in just fine!

AFM Had my 6 week ultrasound two days ago and I'm pregnant with one BEAUTIFUL baby with a strong heartbeat of 106bpm! Baby was measuring exactly 6 weeks 0 days which is what I was calculating so that was really reassuring! I went to my doctor yesterday because it was starting to get painful to go to the bathroom, turns out I have a UTI Which has me worried because I ready on Dr Google that it can potentially cause a miscarriage. I'm on antibiotics and the doctor thinks I caught it early so I'm hopeful it doesn't spread to my bloodstream.