45 replies to this topic

#26 GraceM

GraceM
  • Cyclebase
  • 1438 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:undetermined

Posted 15 March 2016 - 07:53 PM

Brutal. Create is half the price for ivf with CSI and pgs! I chose Create over Hannam. I hated the atmosphere at Hannam.

#27 Sweet_Pea

Sweet_Pea
  • 67 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Hannam, Create

Posted 15 March 2016 - 07:59 PM

Hmm, so if PGS is around 5,000, and FET is around 3,000 - does that mean that IVF with ICSI and AH is 15,000? (23k-8k from your quote). I'm just wondering if Hannam's lab is the be all and end all as they claim. Other clinics charge about 10,000 for IVF, ICSI and AH

Me: 37, amh 11.9 pmol, AFC 14-26 depending on month

FSH 7-12 (12 happened one random time after a lot of meds. It's usually around 7)

Compound heterozygous for MTHFR

Hypothyroid

DH: 42, SA is perfect and DNA frag completely normal

TTC since July 2014

Many many rounds of meds (clomid, fsh, letrozole), 4 IUIs, 5 chemicals but nothing more

IVF #1 (Feb 2016):

BCPs 3 weeks, 450IU gonal, 75 IU luveris, and Cetrotide as antagonist

Cancelled because 6 lead follicles were over 1.5 cm after only 3 days of stims!

Should've kept going because I ended up with 12 follicles and estradiol was 11,000.

Obviously they wouldn't let me try naturally, but kind of wish I did. This process is draining sad.png

IVF #1.2 (March 2016):

Natural Start. Same protocol as above and same thing happened.

6 lead follicles took off and were over 1.5 cm by day 3 (wonder if this is d/t high dosage)

12 follicles, 6 retrieved, 4 mature, all 4 fertilized

3 perfect by day 3, all arrested by day 5, nothing to transfer

IVF #2 (November 2016)

Switched clinics to Create.

Currently in full workup. Doing immunology and clotting testing, along with hysteroscopy to r/o anything other RE may have missed

Will have natural start, and do letrozole with 275IU gonal F 

UPDATE October 2016: Natural BFP while waiting to start IVF in November. We're floored! th_abfp.gif

1st Beta 685 at 16dpo

2nd Beta 2468 at 19dpo

3rd Beta 5445 at 22dpo

4th Beta 11,618 at 25dpo (why on earth is my RE doing so many Betas?!)

U/S 6w4d:  perfectly on schedule. HB 132. RE said there's only a 5% miscarriage rate at this point!

U/S 10w3d: growth still on schedule. HB 173.

Harmony results came back. Looks like a healthy GIRL!!!

#28 izzie_mis

izzie_mis
  • 63 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis
  • My Clinic:Hannam

Posted 15 March 2016 - 08:09 PM

Hi sweet pea, I just received my quote a week ago. The ICSI and AH were included in our IVF quote with the FET quote being separate. All in it will be around $23,000 with PGS. But individually ICSI is $1800, pICSI is $700, AH is $500, and FET is $2800.

Hope this helps!

Hey chantalword, so pICSI is $700 and ICSI is $1800? I did the funded cycle, and the doctor said ICSI is covered but I had to pay for pICSI and that's what he wanted me to do.

At first I thought pICSI is $700 extra but now you make me think that the doctor made me do pICSI just so they can make money!

I really started to doubt this clinic now....

31 years old, Endo history, TTC 2 years

Clinic: Hannam

Started government funded cycle Jan 2016

Feb/2016 Protocol started Gonal F 225 + Luveris 75 daily + cetrotide + Lupron for triggering

March/2016 16 eggs retrieved, all mature, 13 fertilized using PICSI, all developing at day 3

March/2016 made a last minute decision to do PGS genetic testing

March/2016 8 Embryos were frozen!! Cells are sent to the US for genetic testing

April/2016 5 Embryos passed genetic testing!

May 13 2016 - One 5 day 4AA transfer

May 24 2016 (11dp5d) - th_abfp.gif yahoo.gif  1st Beta: 930?960? can't remember the exact number....

May 26 2016 (13dp5d) -  2nd Beta: 2600

June 13 2016 (7w1d) - 1st u/s, heartbeat 141

#29 izzie_mis

izzie_mis
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 08:11 PM

I did funded cycle and I haven't done my transfer yet. i have already paid 10k for my meds and PGS and some tests....

Looks like I can spend the same money somewhere else and get much better services!!!

Feb/2016 Protocol started Gonal F 225 + Luveris 75 daily + cetrotide + Lupron for triggering

March/2016 16 eggs retrieved, all mature, 13 fertilized using PICSI, all developing at day 3

May 24 2016 (11dp5d) - th_abfp.gif yahoo.gif  1st Beta: 930?960? can't remember the exact number....

#30 Sweet_Pea

Sweet_Pea
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 08:12 PM

Hi sweet pea, I just received my quote a week ago. The ICSI and AH were included in our IVF quote with the FET quote being separate. All in it will be around $23,000 with PGS. But individually ICSI is $1800, pICSI is $700, AH is $500, and FET is $2800.

Hope this helps!

Hey chantalword, so pICSI is $700 and ICSI is $1800? I did the funded cycle, and the doctor said ICSI is covered but I had to pay for pICSI and that's what he wanted me to do.

At first I thought pICSI is $700 extra but now you make me think that the doctor made me do pICSI just so they can make money!

On a good note - it looks like you have 8 embryos for PGS!!! That's outstanding!

• GraceM likes this

FSH 7-12 (12 happened one random time after a lot of meds. It's usually around 7)

Hypothyroid

TTC since July 2014

Many many rounds of meds (clomid, fsh, letrozole), 4 IUIs, 5 chemicals but nothing more

IVF #1 (Feb 2016):

Should've kept going because I ended up with 12 follicles and estradiol was 11,000.

Obviously they wouldn't let me try naturally, but kind of wish I did. This process is draining sad.png

IVF #1.2 (March 2016):

6 lead follicles took off and were over 1.5 cm by day 3 (wonder if this is d/t high dosage)

IVF #2 (November 2016)

Currently in full workup. Doing immunology and clotting testing, along with hysteroscopy to r/o anything other RE may have missed

UPDATE October 2016: Natural BFP while waiting to start IVF in November. We're floored! th_abfp.gif

1st Beta 685 at 16dpo

2nd Beta 2468 at 19dpo

3rd Beta 5445 at 22dpo

U/S 6w4d:  perfectly on schedule. HB 132. RE said there's only a 5% miscarriage rate at this point!

#31 izzie_mis

izzie_mis
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 08:32 PM

Thanks Sweet Pea.  I was happy about this number!! Wish you lots of luck too!!!!

I chose this clinic because how close it is to my office but I think the lab is really the key. They take care of all the steps after ER is done.

#32 chantalword

chantalword
  • Global 100+
  • 133 posts
  • My Clinic:Hannam Fertility

Posted 16 March 2016 - 07:49 AM

Hmm, so if PGS is around 5,000, and FET is around 3,000 - does that mean that IVF with ICSI and AH is 15,000? (23k-8k from your quote). I'm just wondering if Hannam's lab is the be all and end all as they claim. Other clinics charge about 10,000 for IVF, ICSI and AH

Yup our quote for IVF was around $15,000 before we added PGS. It's a lot and some stuff has been frustrating, but I'm trusting that they know what they are doing. Our actual egg retrieval isn't until near the end of April we're hoping things will have normalized by then.

Hope this helps!

ICSI and pICSI are separate charges on my quote. I'm not sure how the funded cycles work so I'm not sure if it was just to make money. Although I wouldn't rule it out, I have in the past fought them on ridiculous charges that I refused to pay.

Me - 31 (ulcerative colitis, chronic anemia) DH - 37
Unexplained Infertility - TTC 2+ years

IUI #1 09/15 - Clomid 50mg, 3 mature follicles, BFN
IUI #2 10/15 - Letrozole 5mg, 3 mature follicles, BFN
IUI #3 11/15 - Gonal - F 75iu (allergic reaction), switched to Puregon 75iu, 4 mature follicles, BFN

IVF - April 2016 - 43 eggs retrievel, 17 PGS normal frozen embryos

FET#1 - June 22 - Transferred 1 5AA blast - BFP!

#33 Zouz

Zouz
  • 13 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor

Posted 20 March 2016 - 07:44 PM

Hi sweet pea, we had the similar experience as well at Hannam with Dr Redmond. We only met her twice, even though our cycle was not funded as it was done in 2013/2014. While my er dr ssod that she was unable to reach my left overy therefore we had only 5 eggs from which only 1 survived till day 3. We went to their new clinic again at the end of 2014 and didn't move forward as it seemed like all they cared was how much money they could make.
dH-37. me-31

Ivf#1 2009 BFN

Ivf#2 jan.2014
CD 1 Jan. 18 started gonal f m luveris

#34 Sweet_Pea

Sweet_Pea
  • 67 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 08:19 AM

Hello 

I want to create this topic to share for people doing IVF at Hannam.  There might be one already, but I couldn't find.

I have done one  IVF cycle last month in Hannam and through all the process I felt that I am dealing with rushed money making robots. Maybe my feeling is a little bit tinted by the devastating results that we got without any explanation.

First I explain my IVF journey, so I am 34, normal to high antibody (17%) male factor, and Dr. Robb at Hannam is my doctor.

My response to IVF medications was great and all the way no concern , although I felt that the nurses at Hannam didn't know anything, were always in rush.  Youtube  helped me more than nurses all along the way and for my injections  tutorials.

I got 20 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, all 14 federalized.

until day 3 I have got calls that everything was perfect, textbook case. 12 were growing nicely, two were slower and might be day 6.

at day 6 I got a call that I have just one egg left. It was a  day 5 that is send for Chromosome screening.

I was sad and shocked, and called the nurses and asked that I want to cancel the Chromosome testing since I have  just one and there is no point of screening. They said it is not possible. I sent an email and reminded them that I have told them before that with one egg I won't do screening. and then I have got a call from doctor Robb. I haven't got any call from clinic for my health follow up after my procedure.

I was mad, it was adding  insult to injury, my doctor called me regarding the financial aspect of my IVF instead of actually discussing the actual IVF results. When I asked about the results, he offered as much as it was a bad luck and they don't know more and it is nature. and then he found out that nobody has been following up after the procedure. Thanks god I had an ok recovery.

I am mad and my thinking is so fogged that I can't even stay positive about by only left embryo. I feel hopeless. I would really appreciate anybody with feedbacks, experiences , comments

to shed some light on this.

Thanks and sorry for being such a nag.

Hi May35. How are things going? I had great day 3 results at Hannam too, and they all arrested by day 5. Their lab is supposed to be top notch. What did your RE say happened?

• MCmiracle likes this

Hypothyroid

TTC since July 2014

IVF #1 (Feb 2016):

IVF #1.2 (March 2016):

IVF #2 (November 2016)

1st Beta 685 at 16dpo

2nd Beta 2468 at 19dpo

3rd Beta 5445 at 22dpo

#35 May35

May35
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 04:46 PM

Hello 
I want to create this topic to share for people doing IVF at Hannam.  There might be one already, but I couldn't find.
I have done one  IVF cycle last month in Hannam and through all the process I felt that I am dealing with rushed money making robots. Maybe my feeling is a little bit tinted by the devastating results that we got without any explanation.
First I explain my IVF journey, so I am 34, normal to high antibody (17%) male factor, and Dr. Robb at Hannam is my doctor.
My response to IVF medications was great and all the way no concern , although I felt that the nurses at Hannam didn't know anything, were always in rush.  Youtube  helped me more than nurses all along the way and for my injections  tutorials.
I got 20 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, all 14 federalized.
until day 3 I have got calls that everything was perfect, textbook case. 12 were growing nicely, two were slower and might be day 6.
at day 6 I got a call that I have just one egg left. It was a  day 5 that is send for Chromosome screening.
I was sad and shocked, and called the nurses and asked that I want to cancel the Chromosome testing since I have  just one and there is no point of screening. They said it is not possible. I sent an email and reminded them that I have told them before that with one egg I won't do screening. and then I have got a call from doctor Robb. I haven't got any call from clinic for my health follow up after my procedure.
I was mad, it was adding  insult to injury, my doctor called me regarding the financial aspect of my IVF instead of actually discussing the actual IVF results. When I asked about the results, he offered as much as it was a bad luck and they don't know more and it is nature. and then he found out that nobody has been following up after the procedure. Thanks god I had an ok recovery.
I am mad and my thinking is so fogged that I can't even stay positive about by only left embryo. I feel hopeless. I would really appreciate anybody with feedbacks, experiences , comments
to shed some light on this.

Thanks and sorry for being such a nag.

Hi May35. How are things going? I had great day 3 results at Hannam too, and they all arrested by day 5. Their lab is supposed to be top notch. What did your RE say happened?

34, TTC 1.5y,

Normal/high sperm antibody

1st IVF 

#36 May35

May35
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 04:56 PM

Sweet- Pea
Sorry for very late reply since I have been through a lot since then, well doctor didn't say much more than I could find on Internet,tough luck. He said that they don't know exactly and I brought up the possibility of sperm problems that show up in embryo genome after day three and he said that might be. To be honest with you I lost my trust in him, since another incident happened that made me sure he doesn't read the tests carefully and he doesn't remember his patients at all. I got a copy of my file with all tests and found out that I have high prolactine after IVF. I booked a session to discuss all I have found out in the tests that he didn't tell us before. In the meeting he went over the ivf results and I reminded him that we already had that WTF appointment. So after this I decided not to transfer for a couple of months to take a break from roller coaster and feel myself again. I couldn't bear another heartbreak of the transfer not going well. Specially not with dr Robb since I have lost my trust in him. The plan was to transfer coming September. My blood test after Ivf showed I have high prolactine and it meant I won't ovulate on my own. To fix that and because I was tired of medication I consulted a herbal medicine consultant and she advised using Vitex. I started using it on May 15th and I did a couple of acupuncture sessions and to our surprise I found out last week that I am pregnant naturally.
I am five weeks and 1 day and I just want to update you and say have hope. Try all the avenues. Drs don't have all the answers although they are overconfident in their cookie cutter approaches. I hope you got the good news or get it very soon. With love

34, TTC 1.5y,

Normal/high sperm antibody

1st IVF 

#37 FertiliTee

FertiliTee
  • Just Hatched
  • 6 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Trio

Posted 10 July 2016 - 09:05 PM

First off, I'm sorry to hear about the struggles you're going through with your IVF. I just wanted to add our (granted somewhat limited) experience with the Hannam clinic.

We know two couples who did IVF at Hannam a few years ago and recommended them highly to us. I believe they were both with Dr. Hannam and at the old clinic before they moved to the newly renovated one at Yonge and Bloor.

We were assigned to Dr. Robb, who did our initial testing and diagnosis. Due to my husband's low sperm counts and overall poor quality, they recommended that he take a bunch of vitamins to see if they would help the counts and suggested we try a round of IUI. I was skeptical because my husbands counts had been testing too low for what they said they would like to see for IUI, but we thought we may as well try IUI since we had the option and we didn't think we would. After we did the first round of IUI (BFN), Dr. Robb confirmed that the counts were still too low and that we should move right to IVF, so in hindsight I'm not sure why they had us bother with IUI at all. But at least they were honest with us and stopped us after one round.

At that point we were added to the lovely IVF lottery (we have lost out on two draws now). Dr. Robb told us in one of our consultations that because their new lab is so top-of-the-line and expensive to operate that the clinic actually loses money on the funded cycles and that they were contemplating whether or not it's worth it for them to continue to offer them, as they're a business and technically the people paying for IVF cycles were cushioning their loss on the funded cycles. At first we said we understood from a business perspective, but then it sunk in to us that by saying that it shows that they're really looking out more for their own financial best interests than those of their patients. 

We decided to see if we could get on a waiting list for the funded IVF at another clinic and ended up at Trio. We actually like the doctor we have there much better. He explained things much more thoroughly and in better detail than Dr. Robb, and even told me a few new things about my tests that had not come up before. Where Dr. Robb described my outlook as "good, but not stellar", our new doctor took the time to carefully explain my test results to me using actual data and gave me a much better picture of where I stand in comparison to other women my age. They were also much more transparent and informative about the whole IVF pricing and process and so far we have gotten good care from the nurses. We are doing a paid cycle with them in August as we likely won't get the funding until next year. 

Overall we found Dr. Robb a little too casual about our care and the clinic a bit impersonal and cold. I will say again that we haven't had extensive experience there, but we are much happier at Trio.

Me = 36, DH = 41

Male factor

January 2016 - IUI #1 = BFN

Advised to move right to IVF due to low sperm counts

August 2016 - scheduled for first round of IVF w/ ICSI

#38 quandry

quandry

Basket Case

• Cyclebase
  • 6250 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 10:21 AM

My route to hannam was pretty roundabout, but I was happy with our care... I was with mfc and decided to do a de cycle overseas in Zlin due to costs here in Canada. Dr Virro was supportive right up till I got pg. then he stopped writing the scripts for the required meds. I panicked, and asked my gp to write them for us. Instead he got us into hannam, where we had a consult with dr hannam himself. He was very personable and welcoming. He helped with meds, warned me off the ones that needed weaning, and set me up with a nurse who would help track my pregnancy. Cecile was amazing and so were the US staff. They kept us on till our 12 week us with the high risk clinic and were very good about following not only US, but blood work as well (we suspect my loss at almost 14 weeks at mfc was due to them not following my thyroid).

Overall I was pretty happy with hannam clinic... But I did not receive ivf or fertility treatments there.

See about me page.

#39 autumnmarie

autumnmarie
  • 1000+
  • 2735 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 08:54 PM

I just got a call from Hannam saying they have open spots for this quarter's funded cycles. They have decided that if you choose to proceed with them, on a funded cycle, you need to put down an $8,000 deposit. They'll subtract the cost of meds from that but you have to get the meds there.
All they're interested in is how much they can make.

Me: 33, DH, 35

TTC - 2012

2014: MMC

2015: the year of pills, shots, IUIs and an ectopic

2016: BFP, EDD 4/19/2017

#40 Sweet_Pea

Sweet_Pea
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 08:56 PM

I just got a call from Hannam saying they have open spots for this quarter's funded cycles. They have decided that if you choose to proceed with them, on a funded cycle, you need to put down an $8,000 deposit. They'll subtract the cost of meds from that but you have to get the meds there.
All they're interested in is how much they can make.

Hypothyroid

TTC since July 2014

IVF #1 (Feb 2016):

IVF #1.2 (March 2016):

IVF #2 (November 2016)

1st Beta 685 at 16dpo

2nd Beta 2468 at 19dpo

3rd Beta 5445 at 22dpo

#41 Sweet_Pea

Sweet_Pea
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 09:00 PM

You're kidding me. That's a serious conflict of interest. I'm wondering what the college of physicians and surgeons of ontario would say about this...

Hypothyroid

TTC since July 2014

IVF #1 (Feb 2016):

IVF #1.2 (March 2016):

IVF #2 (November 2016)

1st Beta 685 at 16dpo

2nd Beta 2468 at 19dpo

3rd Beta 5445 at 22dpo

#42 autumnmarie

autumnmarie
  • 1000+
  • 2735 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 07:43 AM

I didn't even think of sharing that info with the College or the fact that it's a conflict...I was just so stunned at how blatant they are about being profit focused and not even pretending to care about patients.

Me: 33, DH, 35

TTC - 2012

2014: MMC

2015: the year of pills, shots, IUIs and an ectopic

2016: BFP, EDD 4/19/2017

#43 Sweet_Pea

Sweet_Pea
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 12:03 PM

Also, they would be excluding people that have drug coverage or preventing them from using it if they want a spot. It's a serious abuse of power.

Hypothyroid

TTC since July 2014

IVF #1 (Feb 2016):

IVF #1.2 (March 2016):

IVF #2 (November 2016)

1st Beta 685 at 16dpo

2nd Beta 2468 at 19dpo

3rd Beta 5445 at 22dpo

#44 Sweet_Pea

Sweet_Pea
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 12:17 PM

Also, they would be excluding people that have drug coverage or preventing them from using it if they want a spot. It's a serious abuse of power.

Never mind, I forgot you can still get coverage if purchased through the clinic. Regardless, it's still an abuse of power!

Hypothyroid

TTC since July 2014

IVF #1 (Feb 2016):

IVF #1.2 (March 2016):

IVF #2 (November 2016)

1st Beta 685 at 16dpo

2nd Beta 2468 at 19dpo

3rd Beta 5445 at 22dpo

#45 Hopingfor1

Hopingfor1
  • Global 100+
  • 312 posts
  • My Clinic:Mt Sinai

Posted 01 August 2016 - 01:51 PM

Never mind, I forgot you can still get coverage if purchased through the clinic. Regardless, it's still an abuse of power!

Definitely it is terrible! A lot of people that have coverage have a lifetime dollar limit on fertility drugs. Between my husband and I, I had $18,000 and still paid another $7,000 out of pocket by the end of our treatment. And that was buying at Glen Shields and specifically requesting the Gonal F multidose vial instead of the pens for savings. Hannam and other clinics don't even carry it.

I don't know Hannam's pricelist now (but I'm curious). Several years ago it was much more expensive than where I bought and I'm sure that is the same now.

A clinic shouldn't be allowed to do this. If I was told this, I'd be checking with the Ministry and CPSO to find out if it is allowed.

Me: 40  = High FSH (ranges from 8 - 15), Low AMH (2.7), Low AFC = DOR

DH: 43 = borderline sperm analysis

Started TTC#1 January 2010

2011 - 2012 - First fertility clinic, lots of testing, operative hysteroscopy to remove polyps, multiple unsuccessful IUIs, 1 IVF (150 Menopur/150 Gonal F) converted to IUI due to poor response

2012 - got second opinion and after AMH results came back, advised at 36 I had a less than 5% chance of conceiving via IVF.  Donor eggs strongly recommended but not yet ready for that (I should say - hubby not ready for that.  I was ready for donor eggs - I just wanted to be a Mom).  Decided clinic wasn't for us and back to clinic #1

2013 - IVF #1 (after 1st converted to IUI).  Estrogen Priming protocol - start Climara patch 7 days post ovulation and change every other day.  3 orgalutran injections beginning day after first Climara patch applied.  Start stims day 2 triggered on night 15 of stims = 3 eggs retrieved, 0 fertilized via ICSI = no transfer  (300 Gonal F/150 Menopur & Orgalutran)

2013 - Switch clinics

Office hysteroscopy = all clear

IVF #2 (37 years old) June 2013 - Estrace priming protocol.  4 mg estrace started 7 days post ovulation.  Start stims Day 3 (300 Gonal F/150 Menopur & Orgalutran)

Slow response as usual

Triggered on night 12 of stims (given the option to cancel as it looked like we'd get 3 eggs - knew we wouldn't do any better so continued).

ER:  6 eggs, but advised some were small and would be immature

Fert report:  5 of 6 eggs immature.  2 fertilized via ICSI (including one of the immature eggs)

ET:  Transferred our only 2 embryos - a 5 cell and an 8 cell

11dp3dt = BFP - HCG = 65

16dp3dt = HCG 1,305 (cautiously pregnant)

7 week ultrasound = 1 baby HB = 141

12 weeks ultrasound NT scan = NT = 1.7mm all looks good.  Combined with blood work risk is 1/1,400

Got Harmony blood test results back (done for peace of mind) - all clear and we're having a GIRL!

EDD = March 2014 (cautiously looking forward to that date)

However - baby had plans to arrive early. After PPROM and managing to cook the little one a bit longer, our bundle of joy arrived at 33 weeks.  After a 3 week NICU stay, she is finally home.  We are totally in love and forever thankful for our little miracle baby - Ashley Nicole.

#46 Sweet_Pea

Sweet_Pea
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 10:16 PM

I agree - it's sickening. Meds at hannam are marked up higher than any other clinic. I go to Glen Shields as well to save.

AMH and Vitamin D testing is another conflict at Hannam. They go through life labs, and I know for a fact AMH is $62 and Vitamin D is $33. Hannam charges $160 for AMH and $100 for vitamin D!!! I sent someone there and told them I could test their amh and vitamin D for them because their mark up is insane. The RE said that they had to go through Hannam for consistancy. They're using Life Labs too!!!
  • Hopingfor1 likes this

Hypothyroid

TTC since July 2014

IVF #1 (Feb 2016):

IVF #1.2 (March 2016):

IVF #2 (November 2016)

1st Beta 685 at 16dpo

2nd Beta 2468 at 19dpo

3rd Beta 5445 at 22dpo