UTERUS LINING

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:23 AM

Dear Dr. Yan,

This is Ashami again. Please like I told you the last time, I am trying to get a better uterus lining thickness on this cycle. I want to know if Healthy Pregnancy, TCM Formula, Duzhong Yutai - 100% Natural, is good for me.

found it on natural remedies website.

Ashami

#2 Dr.HongYan

Dr.HongYan

Acupuncturist

• Advisor
  • 355 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 02 November 2007 - 09:26 PM

Hi, if you are trying Chinese herbs, better go to a TCM practitoner, let him/her examine your tongue and pulse, and then give you a suitable formula.
Hong
Southcentre Chinese Acupuncture
100 Anderson Road SE
Calgary, AB
Canada T2J 3V1
403 271-6662
drhongyan@hotmail.com
www.southcentrechineseacupuncture.com

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 09:50 AM

Hi, if you are trying Chinese herbs, better go to a TCM practitoner, let him/her examine your tongue and pulse, and then give you a suitable formula.
Hong

Thank you M'aam.

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 10:22 PM

Hi Ashami,

I suggest you do acupuncture to improve the lining. There are some studies showed that Acu can increase lining thickness.
I did try to attach a file which is a study published on Fertility and Sterility April 2007, but file size is too large and failed to upload. You can search internet to find this study. {A Pilot Study Evaluating the Combination of Acupuncture with Sildenafil on Endometrial Thickness}Fertility and Sterility, Volume 87, Issue 4, Supplement2, April 2007, Pages S23-S23

Jinglan Dr.TCM and Dr.Ac

Dear Dr. Yan,

This is Ashami again. Please like I told you the last time, I am trying to get a better uterus lining thickness on this cycle. I want to know if Healthy Pregnancy, TCM Formula, Duzhong Yutai - 100% Natural, is good for me.

Ashami

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 11:52 AM

tHX SO MUCH DR. JINGLAN. JUST SAW YOUR NOTE. I HAVE NOT COME ACROSS ANY ACUPUNCTURIST FOR FERTILITY IN GHANA BUT WILL DO SOME SEARCH. IN THE MEAN TIME, I WANT TO KNOW IF FEM-MEND BY NATURES WAY CAN BE TAKEN DURING STIMULATION PERIOD.
THX FOR YOUR HELP AND I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM BOTH YOU AND DR. YAN.

Hi Ashami,

I suggest you do acupuncture to improve the lining. There are some studies showed that Acu can increase lining thickness.
I did try to attach a file which is a study published on Fertility and Sterility April 2007, but file size is too large and failed to upload. You can search internet to find this study. {A Pilot Study Evaluating the Combination of Acupuncture with Sildenafil on Endometrial Thickness}Fertility and Sterility, Volume 87, Issue 4, Supplement2, April 2007, Pages S23-S23

Jinglan Dr.TCM and Dr.Ac

Dear Dr. Yan,

Ashami

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 11:54 AM

INGREDIENTS IN FEM- MEND ARE AS FOLLOWS:

Each capsule contains: Golden seal root, Blessed thistle herb, Cayenn e pepper fruit, Uva ursi leaves, Cramp bark, Red raspberry leaves, Squaw vine herb, Ginger root, False unicorn root.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT IS OK TO TAKE DURING STIMULATION TIME. ALL I NEED IS MORE FOLLICLES AND A THICK UTERUS LINING.

ASHAMI

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 09:34 PM

Hi Ashami,

Sorry for not being able to reply earlier. I didnt check the forum for a while, just read your message now. Fisst of all, this formula is not a typical TCM formula. Secondly, many of them I am not familiar with. So unfortunatelly I cant tell you if they can inprove eterine lining or not. Generally, herbs help to build blood, and kidney Yin, improve the circulation, normally can help with lining thickness and follicles.

If you want thicken the lining and get more follicles, you should consider to take longer period of time for treatment, not just during stimulation phase. Your body needs time to produce the materials( blood, and Yin ) that forms follicles and linging.

Jinglan

INGREDIENTS IN FEM- MEND ARE AS FOLLOWS:

Each capsule contains: Golden seal root, Blessed thistle herb, Cayenn e pepper fruit, Uva ursi leaves, Cramp bark, Red raspberry leaves, Squaw vine herb, Ginger root, False unicorn root.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT IS OK TO TAKE DURING STIMULATION TIME. ALL I NEED IS MORE FOLLICLES AND A THICK UTERUS LINING.

ASHAMI