September/October 2016 Due Date Buddies
Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:57 PM
Butterfly please keep us posted, we used donor sperm for our little bean and although like you it wasn't the path we originally expected we wouldn't change a thing about her!!!!
Jody-- I love how opposite your girls are!!! Soo funny!
Ola- glad to hear Sophie is well!!!!
Tomorrow Cayd will be 4 months!!! Crazy!! She has already been in daycare for a month and immediately got sick! RSV.... for about 2.5 weeks she was so congested and couldn't sleep.... she is finally feeling better and I'm so glad to see her back to her normal self!!! She is rolling over some and is just starting to use her exersaucer! I'm still pumping at work, although my supply has been decreasing a bit, I have started to use some of my frozen supply. Although a friend just told me about a Ben and jerry oat ice cream that helps production (oat of this swirled). I plan on trying it this weekend! Here's the link on the article if interested!
Keep posting I love hearing the stories!!
Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:42 PM
Glad to hear everyone is enjoying their precious babies! I follow regularly but don't post. I was accepted into a donor embryo program so that is the next step. I have been allotted 2 high grade Day 3 embryos so I am praying that they thaw beautifully and become my long awaited baby! My FET is tentatively scheduled for April 17th so now I am just going through the steps and trying to stay sane!
Give those babies a hug for me!!
Mar 2015 - IUI #1
Apr 2015 - IUI #2
May 2015 - IUI #3 - turned out to be chemical
Aug 2015 - IUI #4
Sep 2015 - IUI #5
Oct 2015 - IVF #1 prep month
Nov 2015 IVF #1.1 - actual IVF stim cycle - Freeze all dt OHSS high risk - 3 excellent embryos frozen
Jan 20 2016 FET #1 - 2 beautiful embryos transferred! -miscarriage at 8w2d
June 1 2016 FET #2 -- 1 beautiful (and final) embryo transferred. . .
June 13th 2016 Beta 1 -- 337!!
June 20th 2016 Beta 2 --2743!!
Now viability scan on June 24th!! Fingers crossed! All looked good!
US# 2 heart beat heart yay!!
US #3 -- no heartbeat -- waiting miscarriage
Oct FINALLY miscarriage and all pregnancy tissue passed
Nov 26th -- Mini Stim IVF started as last resort before donor eggs or donor embryos... sadly only one embryo and was abnormal so discarded
2017 -- donor egg or donor embryo, traditional adoption or give up
Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:39 PM
Please keep us posted I will keep my fingers crossed that all goes well for you!!!
Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:45 AM
I can't believe my baby girl is 5 months old already! The time has flown by! No teeth for her yet. We keep thinking they are coming but nothing yet. She's become very interested in watching us eat. I think she thinks she's ready to eat too! Another month and we'll start solids.
Is anyone planning on trying for another baby? We want to but aren't sure when we'll start trying again. I had a C-Section so need to wait a bit yet but we're thinking we should start trying as soon as we can since it took so long the first time.
Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:06 PM
my husband and I have been talking about trying again. We also took 5 years plus to conceive so we are aware of the possible time demands. We were fortunate enough to have two high grade frozen embryos. We were originally thinking that we would go back this summer to try, but now we are concerned about the financial aspects of possibly having twins. Because of that I think we have decided to wait until next year so that we can enjoy our daughter now. We go back to the doctor next month to get her opinion as well but we are just so thankful to have our daughter that I think are willing to wait and to risk not having another child if that's what it comes down to. I know I don't have it in me to try as hard for a second. We would probably do an FET and be willing to go through one additional IVF cycle before calling it quits. I'm also already 35, so waiting obviously runs us the risk of not being successful. Hope this helps! When were you thinking about going back?
Posted Yesterday, 01:40 PM
My gorgeous son will be just under 6months (so 6months since my c-section) when I start the Injections again. I can barely believe we're off on this crazy cycle again so soon, it wasn't how we had planned it, but our personal circumstances have changed and we realized it is a now or never situation for project sibling if we want to use the same donor.
I'm all checked out (no internal damage from the c-section) I've had 3 periods already... we're all go. I'm not sure if I'm more scared of this round not working or working and having two children under the age of two hahaha...
Egg retrieval will be some time the week of the 11th april... i'm so scared to even hope we could get this lucky twice in 18 months... DS is just the best thing that has ever happened to us, I'm hoping he will keep me happily distracted on our last ever attempt at IVF...
I hope you are all enjoying your beautiful babies and Butterfly, which cycle buddies group are you in?
DH - DX Azoospermia. 2 x Mtese (immature sperm found). Varicocele repair.
Me - no problems as far as tests have shown.
Nov 2014 ICSI #1 BFN
Feb 2015 ICSI #2 BFN
June 2015 DIUI # 1BFN
July 2015 DIUI #2 BFN
Donor ICSI #1 Jan 2016
Beta #1 13dp5dt - 256
Beta #2 17dp5dt - 1533
Beta #3 23dp5dt - 9716
See my 'About me' section for more history.
Posted Today, 09:22 AM
Blonde, good luck with your FET! Keep us posted with how things are going!