September/October 2016 Due Date Buddies

656 replies to this topic

#651 Orange81

Orange81
  • 52 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:57 PM

So good to hear how everyone is doing!

Butterfly please keep us posted, we used donor sperm for our little bean and although like you it wasn't the path we originally expected we wouldn't change a thing about her!!!!

Jody-- I love how opposite your girls are!!! Soo funny!

Ola- glad to hear Sophie is well!!!!

Tomorrow Cayd will be 4 months!!! Crazy!! She has already been in daycare for a month and immediately got sick! RSV.... for about 2.5 weeks she was so congested and couldn't sleep.... she is finally feeling better and I'm so glad to see her back to her normal self!!! She is rolling over some and is just starting to use her exersaucer! I'm still pumping at work, although my supply has been decreasing a bit, I have started to use some of my frozen supply. Although a friend just told me about a Ben and jerry oat ice cream that helps production (oat of this swirled). I plan on trying it this weekend! Here's the link on the article if interested!
http://www.scarymomm...st-milk-supply/

Keep posting I love hearing the stories!!

#652 ButterflyBaby

ButterflyBaby
  • Global 100+
  • 212 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:Olive

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:42 PM

Glad to hear everyone is enjoying their precious babies!  I follow regularly but don't post.  I was accepted into a donor embryo program so that is the next step. I have been allotted 2 high grade Day 3 embryos so I am praying that they thaw beautifully and become my long awaited baby!  My FET is tentatively scheduled for April 17th so now I am just going through the steps and trying to stay sane! 

Give those babies a hug for me!!

Mar 2015 - IUI #1 th_abfn.gif

Apr 2015 - IUI #2 th_abfn.gif

May 2015 - IUI #3 th_abfp.gif - turned out to be chemical cry.gif

Aug 2015 - IUI #4 th_abfn.gif

Sep 2015 - IUI #5 th_abfn.gif

Oct 2015 - IVF #1 prep month

Nov 2015 IVF #1.1 - actual IVF stim cycle - Freeze all dt OHSS high risk  - 3 excellent embryos frozen

Jan 20 2016 FET #1 - 2 beautiful embryos transferred! th_abfp.gif  -miscarriage at 8w2d 8388.gif

June 1 2016 FET #2 -- 1 beautiful (and final) embryo transferred. . . 

June 13th 2016 Beta 1 -- 337!!  th_abfp.gif

June 20th 2016 Beta 2 --2743!!

Now viability scan on June 24th!!  Fingers crossed! All looked good!

US# 2 heart beat heart yay!!

US #3 -- no heartbeat -- waiting miscarriage 8388.gif

Oct FINALLY miscarriage and all pregnancy tissue passed cry.gif

Nov 26th -- Mini Stim IVF started as last resort before donor eggs or donor embryos... sadly only one embryo and was abnormal so discarded

2017 -- donor egg or donor embryo, traditional adoption or give up :(

​                          

#653 Orange81

Orange81
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:39 PM

Butterfly-
Please keep us posted I will keep my fingers crossed that all goes well for you!!!

#654 C_J

C_J
  • 71 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Aurora

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:45 AM

Good luck Butterfly! I really hope this is the cycle for you!

I can't believe my baby girl is 5 months old already! The time has flown by! No teeth for her yet. We keep thinking they are coming but nothing yet. She's become very interested in watching us eat. I think she thinks she's ready to eat too! Another month and we'll start solids.

Is anyone planning on trying for another baby? We want to but aren't sure when we'll start trying again. I had a C-Section so need to wait a bit yet but we're thinking we should start trying as soon as we can since it took so long the first time.

#655 Orange81

Orange81
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:06 PM

CJ
my husband and I have been talking about trying again. We also took 5 years plus to conceive so we are aware of the possible time demands. We were fortunate enough to have two high grade frozen embryos. We were originally thinking that we would go back this summer to try, but now we are concerned about the financial aspects of possibly having twins. Because of that I think we have decided to wait until next year so that we can enjoy our daughter now. We go back to the doctor next month to get her opinion as well but we are just so thankful to have our daughter that I think are willing to wait and to risk not having another child if that's what it comes down to. I know I don't have it in me to try as hard for a second. We would probably do an FET and be willing to go through one additional IVF cycle before calling it quits. I'm also already 35, so waiting obviously runs us the risk of not being successful. Hope this helps! When were you thinking about going back?

#656 Blondie81

Blondie81
  • Global 100+
  • 213 posts
  • My Clinic:Mount Sinai

Posted Yesterday, 01:40 PM

Good luck butterfly I have everything crossed for you!... and My news is i think we're cycling together again!

My gorgeous son will be just under 6months (so 6months since my c-section) when I start the Injections again. I can barely believe we're off on this crazy cycle again so soon, it wasn't how we had planned it, but our personal circumstances have changed and we realized it is a now or never situation for project sibling if we want to use the same donor.

I'm all checked out (no internal damage from the c-section) I've had 3 periods already... we're all go. I'm not sure if I'm more scared of this round not working or working and having two children under the age of two hahaha...

Egg retrieval will be some time the week of the 11th april... i'm so scared to even hope we could get this lucky twice in 18 months... DS is just the best thing that has ever happened to us, I'm hoping he will keep me happily distracted on our last ever attempt at IVF...

I hope you are all enjoying your beautiful babies and Butterfly, which cycle buddies group are you in?

DH - DX Azoospermia. 2 x Mtese (immature sperm found). Varicocele repair. 

Me - no problems as far as tests have shown. 

Nov 2014 ICSI #1 BFN 

Feb 2015 ICSI #2 BFN

June 2015 DIUI # 1BFN

July 2015 DIUI #2 BFN

Donor ICSI #1 Jan 2016 

HPTth_abfp.gif

Beta #1 13dp5dt - 256yahoo.gif

Beta #2 17dp5dt - 1533yahoo.gif

Beta #3 23dp5dt - 9716 yahoo.gif

See my 'About me' section for more history. 

#657 C_J

C_J
  • 71 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Aurora

Posted Today, 09:22 AM

Orange, we plan on trying again as soon as we can after my C-Section. There seems to be some debate on how soon that can be. It took us almost 4 years to have our daughter. We had one IVF miscarriage then another failed IVF and 2 failed FET transfers. We had a spontaneous pregnancy the month after my last failed FET, which was my daughter. Our RE suggested we try on our own for at least 6 months to a year before thinking about fertility treatments again. I'm not sure what we'll do if we have trouble again. We have Unexplained Infertility so they could never find anything wrong, so never knew what to treat. I am willing to do another IVF but it didn't seem to help us before. Obviously I'm hoping to get lucky enough to have another spontaneous pregnancy before we have to start making further plans.

Blonde, good luck with your FET! Keep us posted with how things are going!