September/October 2016 Due Date Buddies

642 replies to this topic

#626 C_J

C_J
  • 68 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Aurora

Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:04 PM

Hey ladies. They rechecked the baby yesterday and it was still breech so we proceeded with the C-Section as they didn't want me to go over my due date with a breech baby. We had a little girl weighing 8lbs. We named her Kate Londyn. She has a good set of lungs and used them most of last night. Needless to say we are very tired today.
  • Yearning and Success like this

#627 Ola1981

Ola1981
  • Cyclebase
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:Reading, cooking, golf, knitting
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Aurora Reproductive Care Saskatoon

Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:57 PM

Congratulations cj!!! So exciting to finally meet your little girl :) Yay for caffeine is all I have to say.....and naps if you get a chance....
See about me for details of our journey to become parents to 2 beautiful children

#628 Preciousmoments

Preciousmoments
  • 54 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 19 October 2016 - 03:17 PM

Congrats cj on your little girl kate. 8lbs, good size. Curious if they'll have her hips ultrasound due to the breech position. Apparently with breech babies the hip sockets may not form correctly... Wyatt has an apt to have his checked.

Hope all is well and your all able to get some sleep.

TTC: 4 years

Multiple failed IUI's 

IVF 1: No 5 day blasts

IVF 2: No 5 day blasts

IVF 3: Only 1 5 day blast to transfer.  Beta 1: 56 - rest of betas declined to 0

IVF 4: 7 - 5 day blasts to freeze.  PGS tested, all normal

Aug 2015 1 FET.  Beta 1: 256 - rest of betas declined to 0

IVF 5 Nov 2015 1 FET.  Beta 1: 18 - rest of beta declined to 0

IVF 6 Jan 28 2016 2 FET.  Beta 1:1326biggrin.png  Not out of the woods yet.... Beta 2: 4356banana.gif  Still nervous... 

Viability US Feb 17th - GS and YS visible!!!!eusa_dance.gif

#629 Cait14

Cait14
  • Global 100+
  • 219 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:One fertility

Posted 20 October 2016 - 07:39 PM

Jumping over from the March board. Wanted to know if anyone experienced this - I had my atanomy scan and it was confirmed a boy. But they found a small bleed 3cm by 1cm saying that the report states it can be a marginal placenta abdurption.
I'm 19w4d anyone know anything about this?
Dr said not to worry I will be monitored but if it gets bigger I can miscarry

#630 lily84

lily84
  • Global 100+
  • 136 posts
  • Dx:Vasectomy
  • My Clinic:Heartland/ Now VFC

Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:36 PM

Well I didn't need to be induced after all!

Little miss Kel.ly De.mi was born 8 days overdue after 15 hours of med-free labor that required forceps in the end as she was having heart decels. She was 6lbs14oz and 20.5 inches long. So we were off to a bit of a shaky start as I had some hemorrhaging too but she's making up for her dramatic entrance by being a breastfeeding champ and being pretty chill so far.

We just look at her and can't believe after this long journey, we finally have her in our arms.
  • Yearning and Success like this
Me: PCOS DH: failed reversal
Oct '15 - PESA successful!
Nov '15 - Freeze all IVF w/ ICSI due to high OHSS risk = 4 embryos on ice.
Jan 22, '16 - FET 1 beautiful blast BFP on HPT at 7dp5dt!!! - Beta 682 at 12dp5dt!
7w3d U/S showed baby right on target with a HB of 150.
21w1d U/S showed lively yet stubborn baby with a HB 139. Team Green!
Edd - Oct 9th
Baby girl born Oct 17th! 6lbs14oz

#631 lily84

lily84
  • Global 100+
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 06:16 PM

Congrats Cj on your little girl. Love the name!
Jan 22, '16 - FET 1 beautiful blast BFP on HPT at 7dp5dt!!! - Beta 682 at 12dp5dt!
Edd - Oct 9th

#632 Ola1981

Ola1981
  • Cyclebase
  • 914 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 08:46 PM

Congratulations Lily!!! So happy to hear that everything turned out ok :) I understand exactly what you mean about not believing that you finally have a baby in your arms :) ❤❤❤❤
See about me for details of our journey to become parents to 2 beautiful children

#633 C_J

C_J
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 04:24 PM

Congrats Lily! Nice that you didn't have to be induced! How are you feeling?

Preciousmoments we aren't sure if they'll X-ray her hips or not. Her doctor in the hospital checked her hips both days and said she thought they were fine. When I got back home the midwife I was seeing said she it's standard that they X-ray all babies hips after they've been breech, especially in girls. I'm guessing she will end up getting it done.

#634 Orange81

Orange81
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 05:27 AM

Congrats cj!!! Love the spelling of londyn!!!

Lily congrats glad u didn't need to be induced

Sorry I have been out of the loop a bit.... our baby has finally arrived although I too can barely believe it! When she came out the nurse asked " what is it?" The doc said " it's a boy!!!! ..... no wait a girl!!!" I was a little confused but apparently he wasn't paying attention because he was focused on collecting cord blood! It was pretty funny... but our beautiful baby GIRL is here!!!
Caydence Rae
Born 10/18
7lbs 4 oz
20.5 inches

She is AMAZING!!!! I have been loving every sleep deprived second!

Hope everyone else is well
  • Success likes this

#635 Ola1981

Ola1981
  • Cyclebase
  • 914 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 10:17 AM

Congratulations Orange!!!! So happy to hear about the safe delivery of your little girl :) I love her name!!!

#636 C_J

C_J
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 11:24 AM

Congrats Orange!! I love her name! Glad she arrived safely!

#637 ButterflyBaby

ButterflyBaby
  • Global 100+
  • 209 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Olive

Posted 26 October 2016 - 11:02 PM

Congrats everyone on the safe arrival of their precious babies!  I am so happy for you all.  I am sorry I have take so long to post to congratulate you all but this month has been hard.  I would have been due Oct 7th so took a hiatus from this board.  I have been wondering how you all were doing since we all started our journeys so long ago together!  I have absolutely loved reading about these beautiful babies!  Keep posting updates and pictures!

Congrats again!  Enjoy every minute!

Mar 2015 - IUI #1 th_abfn.gif

Apr 2015 - IUI #2 th_abfn.gif

May 2015 - IUI #3 th_abfp.gif - turned out to be chemical cry.gif

Aug 2015 - IUI #4 th_abfn.gif

Sep 2015 - IUI #5 th_abfn.gif

Oct 2015 - IVF #1 prep month

Nov 2015 IVF #1.1 - actual IVF stim cycle - Freeze all dt OHSS high risk  - 3 excellent embryos frozen

Jan 20 2016 FET #1 - 2 beautiful embryos transferred! th_abfp.gif  -miscarriage at 8w2d 8388.gif

April 2016 - hysteroscopy shows good recovery of uterus from M/C.  Given go ahead for FET #2 in May!

June 1 2016 FET #2 -- 1 beautiful (and final) embryo transferred. . . 

June 13th 2016 Beta 1 -- 337!!  th_abfp.gif

June 20th 2016 Beta 2 --2743!!

Now viability scan on June 24th!!  Fingers crossed! All looked good!

US# 2 heart beat heart yay!!

US #3 -- no heartbeat -- waiting miscarriage 8388.gif

Oct FINALLY miscarriage and all pregnancy tissue passed cry.gif 

Nov 26th -- Mini Stim IVF started as last resort before donor eggs or donor embryos... crsd.gif

​                          

#638 Ola1981

Ola1981
  • Cyclebase
  • 914 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 11:23 PM

How is everyone doing?? I can't believe it's almost the middle of November already....Sophie is 2 months old in a week...crazy...
I hope everyone and their babes are doing awesome! We are doing well here, albeit sleep deprived still. It's short lived though I know so coffee makes me happy enough for now ;)
Anywho - just thought I'd check in to see how motherhood is treating everyone!!

Cheers!
Ola

#639 lily84

lily84
  • Global 100+
  • 136 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 05:02 PM

Congrats orange on the safe arrival of your little girl!

Miss K is 4 weeks old already today. Over the weekend, she started to give us 3-4 hour stretches of sleep during the night so we're feeling a little more fresh because of it. She's still been a pretty easy going little girl so far. Already starting to outgrow her newborn clothes. I'm finally feeling better in the post delivery recovery department. The pain is gone and I can move about without an discomfort.
Edd - Oct 9th

#640 C_J

C_J
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 11:55 AM

My little girl was a month old on Thursday! She is not the most easy going baby. The first few weeks were hard with her crying pretty much every time she was awake. That's getting a bit better now. She also wants to be held all the time. We had a lot of visitors for the first 3 weeks and she basically got passed around from person to person. Now she doesn't want to sleep in her crib or playpen, even at night! Needless to say, we haven't had much sleep either!

#641 C_J

C_J
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:34 AM

How is everyone doing?

#642 lily84

lily84
  • Global 100+
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:20 PM

My little one was 2 months old last week. She weighed 10 lbs 8 oz at her last check up. She's been sleeping 4-5 hour stretches during the night but she's a nap fighter during the day. Definitely a morning baby as she's full of smiles and giggles. If she's had a crappy nap day, watch out she's all sorts of cranky in the evening. We're gearing up for Christmas and I'm anxious to get it over with as it is incredibly overwhelming to juggle everything with a little baby.

I'm trying to take in and savor her being so little as I'm likely one and done, but can't help but want to get to where she's more interactive.
Edd - Oct 9th

#643 Preciousmoments

Preciousmoments
  • 54 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:53 AM

Hello and happy new year to all you lovely mama's! Hope you all have been doing well. I got a new phone so lost this link and frankly not much time in my day.

As of wyatt's 2mo checkup, he weighed 13lbs,24 inches long. Next apt is first of Feb......wonder what those numbers will be.

Couple of questions

Anyone started teething?

Milk supply? I feel mid day I start to run low and can't satisfy him.

How are your outings?
I'm having a hard time with outings. Wyatt hates his car seat,stroller and carrier! With the stroller,more often than not,I end up having to take him out and carry him while pushing the stroller and when walking the dog at the same time..... must be a sight to see! When we are out,I look around at all the other parents and their little ones seem so content in their stroller or carrier. Any advice? Oh,and forget the pacifier,only makes him more angry.

Otherwise,we are doing pretty good. It's all worth the lack of sleep and trying days. Hubby is awesome,has taken on dinner when he gets home from work since it's wyatt's hardest time of the day.

Guess who just woke from their first,only real nap. Signing off

TTC: 4 years

Multiple failed IUI's 

IVF 1: No 5 day blasts

IVF 2: No 5 day blasts

IVF 3: Only 1 5 day blast to transfer.  Beta 1: 56 - rest of betas declined to 0

IVF 4: 7 - 5 day blasts to freeze.  PGS tested, all normal

Aug 2015 1 FET.  Beta 1: 256 - rest of betas declined to 0

IVF 5 Nov 2015 1 FET.  Beta 1: 18 - rest of beta declined to 0

IVF 6 Jan 28 2016 2 FET.  Beta 1:1326biggrin.png  Not out of the woods yet.... Beta 2: 4356banana.gif  Still nervous... 

Viability US Feb 17th - GS and YS visible!!!!eusa_dance.gif