GS looking for IP's - New DonorConnect Listing - Donor & Surrogacy Buddies - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

GS looking for IP's - New DonorConnect Listing

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 widko

widko
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 04 January 2016 - 09:21 AM

My name is Jenn and I'm 34. I have 2 kids and I am a 2X GS(2011 & 2015) and 1X TS(2013). I'm looking for IP's to match with and start a new GS journey. Looking for IP's who want a long friendship and to be fully involved with the journey :)

Click here to view the listing

#2 hopefulmommy2

hopefulmommy2
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 05:00 PM

Hi Jenn - Can you PM me with more info please as to what you're looking for in a match?  Thanks!  :)

• widko likes this

#3 nilu18

nilu18
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 06 January 2016 - 10:26 PM

Hi Jenn! Would love to connect with you as we are ready to start a journey with a surrogate in the near future. Please PM me if you are interested in getting to know each other - we are from Ontario as well :)

• widko likes this

#4 edmund

edmund
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:music, sports,arts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 08:10 PM

Hi, Jenn, I am new here and  looking for GS. I am living in Toronto.Could you PM me and we could exchange more information. Thanks!

#5 Harmoni

Harmoni
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Camping, Quadding, Crafting and of course my furry kids on four legs
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Irega

Posted 07 January 2016 - 11:14 PM

Hi Jenn,
We are IP's looking to match up with a GS. Would love to chat more about possibilities. I think it is just so awesome that you have already done surrogacy and want to do it again!! We already have embryos, so would like to finish our IVF journey soon!

Take Care,
Leanne
Me-32 Him-37TTC for 6 yrs (omg, since I was 26)Diagnosed with Premature Ovarian Failure

#6 luckybony

luckybony
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:31 PM

Hi Jenn, 

We are a gay couple from Sydney, Australia, looking for a Canadian GS Mother. 

Ideally we are looking for someone that can have a long relationship, but it is up to the mother to choose what she desires.

We are very easy going and fair, so hopefully it can help ease the process and accommodate your needs. The surrogacy process will be done in Canada, so you can stay close to your family during your pregnancy.

Please reach out to us if you are keen to become our angel. We will be more than delighted to hear from you. 

Love,

Lucky & Bony

#7 Cdn Ana

Cdn Ana
  • Just Hatched
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Wanting to save every stray animal.
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:12 PM

Hello Jenn, I read your post and would like to pursue this subject with you.  My hubby and I have exhausted all other options and we are now at the stage where we are looking for a surrogate to help us fulfill our dream.

If you are still available and interested, please contact me at anagenn99@hotmail.com.  Thanks so much!

Ana

#8 Geetha

Geetha
  • Just Hatched
  • 3 posts
  • Dx:PCOS

Posted 20 January 2016 - 08:48 PM

Hi Jenn,

If you haven't found any IP's yet, please let me know. My husband and I are looking for GS mother.
Thank you!

Geetha
nilla_4@hotmail.com

#9 klmw

klmw
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 08:16 PM

Hi Jenn,

We are looking for a surrogate after years of trying to conceive and after 1 beautiful child we have been told that I cannot carry another child.  We are a healthy, happy family really wanting to find a good match to start this journey.  

Please contact me to discuss further!

#10 chryss

chryss
  • 4 posts
  • Dx:Genetic

Posted 03 February 2016 - 09:26 PM

If you haven't started the journey yet with a match, I'd love to be considered. I am in Ontario aand open to a longterm friendship.

#11 rafael

rafael
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:42 PM

Hello,

We are a same sex couple from the Toronto area.  We are looking for an angel to help us bring a sibling for our two year old toddler.  We have frozen embryos ready to go.  We are a loving and warm couple and wish to be very involved in all aspects of the journey, including appointments.  We would like to find a surrogate that we can have an open, trusting and friendly relationship with based on good communication. 

Please let us know if you would be interested in chatting further with us.

#12 Marf

Marf
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:14 AM

Hi Jenn,
I am a mother of one incredible 3 1/2 year old that I was lucky enough to have given birth too myself, devastatingly thought the birthing process my body was severely damaged and I am unable to carry anymore children. My husband and I have finally made the decision to find an amazing women to be our gestational surrogate, I am really hoping we can find someone to be apart of our lives though this whole process, although we live in Toronto I was hoping we could still have a conversation, having already been a surrogate I feel you would have alot of knowledge which we could gain from.
Thank you and Happy International Women's Day!