No replies to this topic

#1 Dr. Brown FABORM

Dr. Brown FABORM
  • Advisor
  • 340 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Acubalance

Posted 01 January 2016 - 11:19 AM

I love what I do and one of my favorite things to do is to inspire and offer hope through education whether it is in the consult room or at public presentations.

I have recently changed my style of presentations.   Usually I speak to groups of 40-100 but I tested out and loved a more intimate setting where I let go of the power point presentation and sit together with a group of a maximum  of 10-15 men and women Discussing the 10 Steps to Getting Pregnant (and carrying to term a healthy baby) with my Naturopathic colleague Kali MacIsaac.

I like the smaller group because it allows me to address the specific questions of those who attend and it also provides a safer and warmer space to share.  Lets face it, today so much is done online that we lose out on the important human connection which is so vital to our health.  This format allows for us to connect and for you to connect with other men and women if you chose which is healing.

If you are in the Vancouver area please have a look at our events posting to see if there are any dates that work for you.   Since we allow a max of 15 people they usually fill up fast. 

Lorne

Women and men sharing their fertility stories

Check out the Acubalance Fertility Diet and download for free

Read More on optimizing your fertility on the Acubalance Blog

Acubalance in the news

• gibasgirl likes this
Lorne Brown B.Sc.,CA, Dr.TCM, FABORM, CHt
Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Clinical Hypnotherapist
Founder and Clinical Director Acubalance Wellness Centre (British Columbia)
www.acubalance.ca
www.ifsymposium.com
604-678-8600

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IVF, RPL, male factor, acupuncture, PCOS, high FSH