• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AmandaLeeann

AmandaLeeann
  • Just Hatched
  • 3 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 16 December 2015 - 09:41 PM

Hello. I am a new egg donor. I am 26 years old,very dark brown hair with blue eyes very slim build, 5'5 in height 110 pounds, straight hair, never done any drugs in my life. I have a 2 year old daughter she was a perfectly healthy baby no health issues dirty blonde hair with hazel eyes enjoy motherhood very much and i loved being pregnant an giving birth and would like to give the gift of being a parent to somebody else.

#2 Alice298

Alice298
  • Just Hatched
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 01:39 PM

Hello, Where do you live? I'm looking for an egg donor?

#3 CdnHockeyGal

CdnHockeyGal
  • Super Moderator
  • 7094 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, baseball & travel
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Several in Canada & US

Posted 03 June 2016 - 03:12 PM

Hello, Where do you live? I'm looking for an egg donor?

You may wish to do additional research on successful IVF outcomes Alice.  This potential donor has self described her height and weight as 5'5'' and 110lbs...which is technically an underweight BMI.  

You'll find most clinics prefer a BMI of 20 and up as under 20 has poorer outcomes for medication responses.

• gibasgirl likes this
It was long, awful & hard. We got very lucky and didn't run out of both emotional and financial resources. We saw some of the most beautiful of people in our lowest moments. Baby Girl arrived Apr 10/2018

#4 Roya

Roya
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • My Clinic:Burlington

Posted 22 June 2016 - 09:34 AM

Hi Iam looking for same one to be able to help me

#5 CdnHockeyGal

CdnHockeyGal
  • Super Moderator
  • 7094 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, baseball & travel
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Several in Canada & US

Posted 22 June 2016 - 11:19 AM

Hi Iam looking for same one to be able to help me

Again - I'd encourage you to do your research on successful donor cycles per this potential donor's self described BMI...it's not within IVF guidelines.

It was long, awful & hard. We got very lucky and didn't run out of both emotional and financial resources. We saw some of the most beautiful of people in our lowest moments. Baby Girl arrived Apr 10/2018

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: egg donor