No replies to this topic

#1 Dr. Brown FABORM

Dr. Brown FABORM
  • Advisor
  • 340 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Acubalance

Posted 26 October 2015 - 02:38 PM

Hollywood TV shows have their characters using fertility acupuncture again.  First it was Charlotte in the TV series, Sex and the City.  Now it is Petra from the TV hit show, Jane the Virgin going for acupuncture to help her conceive using frozen sperm from her ex-husband... wait I do not want to spoil the show for you.  It is a well written and very funny show.  I highly recommend it.

It is great that natural approaches such as fertility acupuncture are getting some well deserved exposure even if in a humorous way.  Hopefully it will motivate men and women to seek out fertility acupuncture experts in their area to help then conceive naturally or increase their chances of assisted reproductive techniques such as IUI and IVF.

I wanted to share a story I received today as I was writing this post from a patient who did everything she could to increase her follicle count and quality from one to eight and now is 15 weeks pregnant. Read her story >>

Also, Tuesday October 27th is a great opportunity to hear from both Acubalance (fertility acupuncture, naturopathy and functional medicine) and Olive (IVF and Fertility consultants) on ways you can increase your chances of conceiving naturally or with IVF.  Register now >>

Attached Files

• gibasgirl likes this
Lorne Brown B.Sc.,CA, Dr.TCM, FABORM, CHt
Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Clinical Hypnotherapist
Founder and Clinical Director Acubalance Wellness Centre (British Columbia)
www.acubalance.ca
www.ifsymposium.com
604-678-8600