#1 BreeQuee

BreeQuee
  • Just Hatched
  • 7 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:RFC

Posted 02 August 2015 - 09:36 AM

Hi there,
New to this! Today is day 7 after my first FET. For the last 3-4 days I've had all of the symptoms... Bloating, sore breasts, really thirsty, really tired, etc. I had one bad night where I couldn't sleep, woke up throughout the night lots, stressed out about everything, etc. The next morning all of my symptoms were gone completely. My boobs don't hurt, my stomach feels back to normal, etc. It's now been 2 days of zero symptoms. Can symptoms come and go that drastically or did I lose it? :( Do symptoms start that early after transfer?
I'd appreciate any advice!
Feel like I'm going crazy.
  • wyldchyldniv77 likes this

#2 BreeQuee

BreeQuee
  • Just Hatched
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 09:41 AM

#3 mouse

mouse

Honorary PhD

• Super Moderator
  • 7477 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:BKK/KWI/JHFC

Posted 02 August 2015 - 12:58 PM

While every person and every pregnancy is different, all of the symptoms you're describing can be side effects of the stims and/or any hormonal support you may be on, so having or not having symptoms doesn't really indicate anything.

Fingers crossed for your beta.

• ociwoman likes this
The plural of anecdote is not data.

Charity gives a meal; justice provides a place at the table.

#4 BreeQuee

BreeQuee
  • Just Hatched
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 01:47 PM

Thanks mouse! Trying not to over analyze!

#5 Meary

Meary
  • 1000+
  • 1156 posts
  • Interests:Animals, Crochet/Knitting/Sewing, Vespas, Horror Movies, My Job, Camping, Music
  • My Clinic:Foothills RFP

Posted 02 August 2015 - 03:04 PM

Try to keep in mind, in the first 3 to 4 days, the embryo may not have even implanted yet, so like Mouse said, most of those symptoms you are describing are likely caused by the medication.  Even after implantation, it's extremely common to have no symptoms at all for a long period, even after your beta test.  Good luck to you.

• mouse, smurfette_w and ociwoman like this

See Profile / About me page.

#6 quandry

quandry

Basket Case

• Cyclebase
  • 6250 posts
  • Dx:DOR

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:08 AM

And common for symptoms to come and go too!!!!
  • Meary and EverHopefull! like this

See about me page.

#7 Ola1981

Ola1981
  • Cyclebase
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Reading, cooking, golf, knitting
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Aurora Reproductive Care Saskatoon

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:31 PM

I had no symptoms at all until about 7 weeks when I started to get tired.....otherwise, everything I felt was attributed to progesterone....some sore boobs, bloating, a bit of cramping.....etc

Good luck with beta!!!

See about me for details of our journey to become parents to 2 beautiful children

#8 breezyboo

breezyboo
  • 1000+
  • 1940 posts
  • Interests:Cooking (:
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Barbados

Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:00 PM

You don't have pregnancy symptoms that early. Anything felt before 5-6 weeks along is actually related to progesterone. I will say that symptoms mean nothing though! I never had pregnancy symptoms.

Me: 30 Hypothyroid, Endo, MTHFR, elevated Cytokines,TNF 36.8 (13.2-30.6) IFN 27.5(5.8-20.5). 2006-Twin m/c @ 8wks w/ex BF followed by 22 BFN's ... 6 months on clomid & 4 IUI's. Married for 5yrs to the love of my life. We want to make that love childDH: 31 Azoospermia (NOA) FSH 28.3, LH & testosterone levels normal Normal genetics. NOA possibly due to injury when younger.IVF/ICSI Barbados 201312/3-ER! 18 eggs, 12 mature & 10 fertilized!12/8-ET! 2 beautiful beans snuggled into place! 7 snowflakes!12/13- BFP12/17- Beta 9dp5dt 255!12/19 Beta 11dp5dt 392, 13dp5dt 585???12/26 Beta 3,388!1/2 U/S TWINS!! HB's 122& 1211/20 U/S Lost Baby B @ 7-8 weeks. Baby A doing great!IT'S A BOY!!!4/29 @ 6 months our sweet boy became an angel ABSOLUTELY HEARTBROKEN  FET January 2015 CANCELLED thin lining WTF?FET September 2015 CANCELLED due to a cyst/delayed period...You gotta be kidding me?!FET October 2015 BFN ICSI/PGS Banking @ MCRM Feb & May 2016Feb & May 2016= 3 girls & 4 boys
FET October 13 2016 1 PGS normal girl = BFP!!!!! :D

#9 BreeQuee

BreeQuee
  • Just Hatched
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 02:31 PM

I just did a hpt and it's positive!!!! So maybe those symptoms were from the progesterone or actual symptoms!! Eeee!! 😀😀😀
  • Meary and wyldchyldniv77 like this

#10 BreeQuee

BreeQuee
  • Just Hatched
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 02:31 PM

Thank you everyone for your advice & support!

#11 wyldchyldniv77

wyldchyldniv77
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:cooking, crafts exercising urban fiction book
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Palm beach Fertility Clinic

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:42 AM

Hi there,
New to this! Today is day 7 after my first FET. For the last 3-4 days I've had all of the symptoms... Bloating, sore breasts, really thirsty, really tired, etc. I had one bad night where I couldn't sleep, woke up throughout the night lots, stressed out about everything, etc. The next morning all of my symptoms were gone completely. My boobs don't hurt, my stomach feels back to normal, etc. It's now been 2 days of zero symptoms. Can symptoms come and go that drastically or did I lose it? sad.png Do symptoms start that early after transfer?
I'd appreciate any advice!
Feel like I'm going crazy.

For me I felt that my past cycle didn't take I had the symptoms coming around the same time as you and I felt it dissipate. Each woman and pregnancy is different but you just know with symptoms even though the meds are made to mimic pregnancy.

Are you POAS'ing that is a way to tell other than your beta and it could have been twins and you lost one again this is only speculation and after speaking with other surros these are some ideas

wyldchyldniv77

GSx4 to Y&A

Transfer in April

#12 wyldchyldniv77

wyldchyldniv77
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:cooking, crafts exercising urban fiction book
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Palm beach Fertility Clinic

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:44 AM

I jus saw your respons and am happy that you got yourth_abfp.gif

wyldchyldniv77

GSx4 to Y&A

Transfer in April

#13 mouse

mouse

Honorary PhD

• Super Moderator
  • 7477 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:BKK/KWI/JHFC

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:56 AM

Congrats on the BFP - fingers crossed for continued good news!

FWIW, beta numbers aren't a reliable predictor of multiples; the variation between women and even between the same woman's pregnancies is huge.

• Ola1981, CdnHockeyGal and Meary like this
The plural of anecdote is not data.

Charity gives a meal; justice provides a place at the table.