• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Maryjaneap

Maryjaneap
  • 5 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Rmanj

Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:38 AM

At first ultrasound at 5 weeks 5 days no sac/yolk were seen and beta was low. At 2nd ultra sound at 5 weeks 5 days saw sac/yolk and beta at 1654, dr. was surprised. I had a third ultrasound d at 6 weeks 5 days and beta only rose to 1908, sac and yolk grew in size but no fetal pull. Dr. says it's a guarded situation and beta is low. Anyone else experience this? Thoughts? Thanks! This is my first IVF after 6 fails IUIs.

#2 MrsK

MrsK
  • 21 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:Aurora

Posted 27 November 2014 - 01:56 PM

I'm sorry. All you can do is keep waiting. Mine didn't turn out with the slow betas and slow growing. I know it's so hard. And I'm sorry your going through this. I did see a few that turned out so you can always hope. And I think it's best to wait. I sometimes wish I would have waited longer but I know it probably wouldn't have changed things. I waited till 9 weeks. We did eventually see a fetal pole but then it didn't grow after that. I hope you don't think I'm being negative. Hoping you have a slow implanter and grower. Good luck.

#3 Maryjaneap

Maryjaneap
  • 5 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Rmanj

Posted 27 November 2014 - 01:59 PM

Thank you for sharing with me your experience. As long as my numbers don't go down I will wait it out. I'd rather my body do whatever it is going to so naturally as long as I'm not having complications.