579 replies to this topic

#576 littlecornfield

littlecornfield
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:My dog and chickens, hiking and biking, travelling
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:LHSC

Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:21 AM

So we just had our first consult with Dr Vilos. He is wonderful.
I have a couple questions that I forgot to ask.
Do they do payment plans for ivf or outside loans? Or do I have to have the payment up front the day of?
Also if they do payment plans do you have to pay if off before treatment starts or how does that work?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. They are sending us both for blood work and I have a sonohysterogram and hubby has to do an advanced semen analysis

Have you met with the finance lady yet? You will have an appointment with her if you haven't already and she will go over everything with you :)

• MommyCandice91 likes this
34 yrs old DH 31
Ttc naturally for 1.5 yrs
Surgery for Uterine Septum and Endometriosis

2 failed IUI's September & November 2016

IVF #1 funded cycle January 2016 - zero eggs fertilzed :(

IVF # 2 long/agonist protocol May 2016
1 embryo transferred June 5th - none to freeze

#577 MommyCandice91

MommyCandice91
  • 11 posts
  • Dx:Tubal

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:24 PM

No we haven't yet. Hopefully when we go back to go over results we can set up an appointment to talk with the finance lady. I really want to get this ball rolling. Blood work is done and I have to call tomorrow to book sonohysterogram and semen analysis is booked for the 21st so I'm assuming follow up will be for next month. I am so excited to expand our family. I'm a little nervous about my amh level though

#578 littlecornfield

littlecornfield
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:My dog and chickens, hiking and biking, travelling
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:LHSC

Posted 11 April 2017 - 11:54 AM

No we haven't yet. Hopefully when we go back to go over results we can set up an appointment to talk with the finance lady. I really want to get this ball rolling. Blood work is done and I have to call tomorrow to book sonohysterogram and semen analysis is booked for the 21st so I'm assuming follow up will be for next month. I am so excited to expand our family. I'm a little nervous about my amh level though

Are you an inpatient yet (were you assigned a nurse?) I forget when we were assigned - I think it was was after all of our results were completed and we were ready to move forward with the procedure. 

Is it your first time?  Are you going straight into IVF or trying IUI first?

What is AMH?

34 yrs old DH 31
Ttc naturally for 1.5 yrs
Surgery for Uterine Septum and Endometriosis

2 failed IUI's September & November 2016

IVF #1 funded cycle January 2016 - zero eggs fertilzed :(

IVF # 2 long/agonist protocol May 2016
1 embryo transferred June 5th - none to freeze

#579 MommyCandice91

MommyCandice91
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 01:30 PM

No in don't have a nurse yet. Hopefully soon.
This is our first time with fertility. I had my tubes tied after my youngest after being bullied into it and have always regretTed it. We struggled with my youngest. Dr Vilos said he suggests ivf over tubal reversal in my situation so right onto ivf it is.

Amh is anti MillarIan hormone. It apparently tells them what my egg reserves is it and I think how i will respond to fertility meds

#580 MommyCandice91

MommyCandice91
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:22 AM

Gah frusterated. Dr Vilos office just called and said they have nobody to do my sono so I have to wait till my next day 1!!! Gah if they came when there were suppose to Ithe wouldn't be an issue but this has haulted everything!