24 y/o University Educated Mom of 2 - New DonorConnect Listing - Donor & Surrogacy Buddies - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

24 y/o University Educated Mom of 2 - New DonorConnect Listing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Femketje

Femketje
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Photography, music, writing, playing sports, social work, weightlifting, running, etc.
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:22 PM

I am an outgoing, ambitious mother of two looking to offer the gift of life and parenthood to another. Based in Toronto, I am involved heavily in community outreach, local music industry and have attended post secondary institutions in the area. Studies were completed in 2012 with a 97% grade average in all pertinent subjects.

I am 5'6", have brown eyes, black curly hair, fit and active. I have no health conditions, allergies and have naturally straight teeth. I am Canadian born but of African (Afrikaner) and German descent. My father and myself both have dark freckles.

I am open to donating eggs to whoever needs them regardless of religious, sexual or other relevant affiliation. I am open to anonymous or known donations. Do not hesitate to reach out to me via private messaging should you have any questions.

Best wishes!

Click here to view the listing

#2 Canadianlife

Canadianlife
  • 19 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 02 December 2015 - 06:55 PM

Hello,
Are you still interested in DE.
I am interested, please send your contact info or contact me via email - hopefulmum2015@gmail.com