Here's our story: (the quick version)
I am 24 years old. Overall healthy
My husband is 27. Overall healthy
- My husband and i have been TTC for about 2 years.
- OBGYN sent us to female fertility specialist.
- He recommended my husband do a SA before we went into testing for me.
- Got results from SA and he had zero count, azoospermia.
- Did another SA just to be sure, still zero count.
- He was referred to a Urologist that specializes in male Infertility.
- Urologist did full exam and found no Varicoceles, no size or shape abnormalities, everything appeared normal. Possible blockage or hormone issues.
- Urologist ordered full blood work, including all hormone levels and genetic testing.
- Hormone levels came back. All levels came back normal except Testosterone. He has very low T levels.
- He has no symptoms of Low T at all.
Decresed libido- No.
Erectile Disfunstion- NO.
Fatugue or loss of energy-No.
Depressed mood - No.
Low bone density-No.
Increased body fat- No.
Reduced muscle mass or bulk- No.
- At this moment we are still waiting on the genetic testing to come back.
- I have done some research on Klinefelter syndrome, Y chromosome microdeletion and cystic fibrosis gene mutation and I am not a doctor but none of those seem to fit either.
- Pending positive results from this, he will immediately be started on "Clomid" to improve testosterone levels and hopefully sperm count.
I have done research online about azoospermia, Low T, and Clomid, but i have not found anything that involves all three. I am just hoping to get some more information. Has anyone ever heard of going from zero sperm count to having a sperm count using clomid? Anyone else experience Low T with no symptoms? Help from Clomid? I'm sure I have more questions but at the moment that's all I can think of. Any help is very appreciated!