Anyone due Sept/Oct/Nov 2014 that is carring multiples? - PG with Multiples - IVF.ca Forums

Photo

Anyone due Sept/Oct/Nov 2014 that is carring multiples?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 just1?

just1?
  • 68 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:54 AM

We just found out at our 7wk scan that we are having triplets, so I thought I would stop over here and see what I could find.

I'm not seeing any new groups, so I'm just wondering if there are any of you ladies out there.

• amanda_p19 likes this

Me: 30

DH:40

Dx: MF due to inverted chromosome

March '07- Went off BCB's

May '10- After consults and finally getting into our clinic we did our first IUI Clomid 50 - BFN

June '10- 2nd IUI on clomid 50 - BFN DH numbers are worse and Dr advises not to waste our money.

March '11 - Moved and changed clinics, this is where DH was diagnosed with the Inverted chromosome. Decide to to IVF w/ ICSI

May 16, 2011- HCG trigger - had 6 follicles and only 1 made it to fertilization

May 21, 2011 - Embryo Transfer, started progesterone

June 1, 2011- BFP!!!!

June 3, 2011 - 2nd Beta test. from 54 to 91

June 6, 2011 - 3rd Beta 91 to 198

u/s confirmed pregnancy not viable.

June 26, 2011- Stopped progesterone

July 7, 2011 - Started M/C.

Oct '13 - dIUI on clomid 50- BFN

Nov'13- Started taking Bromo for hi prolactin skipped cycle

Dec'13- Was told prolactin wasn't actually high, bumped up to clomid 100,did 2nd dIUI- BFN

Jan'13- on 3rd diui cycle using clomid 100

Jan Cycle canceled.

Feb 14/2014 3rd dIUI

Feb 24 - BFP

March 22 - 7 wk U/s saw three babies.

Baby A - 7mm 125bpm

Baby b - 7mm 125 bpm

Baby C - 9mm 129 bpm

preg.png

#2 amanda_p19

amanda_p19
  • Global 100+
  • 134 posts
  • Dx:Tubal

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:54 PM

Hi just1, I'm glad you started this thread.I found out last Wednesday at my first u/s at 7 weeks and 5 days that I'm carrying twins. My singleton due date is Oct 31 but that will change. How are you feeling?

How did you take the news of triplets? I was quite surprised at my news of twins as my first two betas were low.

#3 just1?

just1?
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:56 PM

Amanda,

I know I saw all the views, but no replies. Maybe there are not many of us.

My DD was Nov 6th, but It will move as well. If I look at 32 wks being my goal, that would be sometime in sept.

I was prepared for twins. We did IUI and I was on Clomid 100, so I knew it could up our odds. Was so NOT prepared for trips. I was more worried about the scan showing that nothing was developing. So I was already an emotional wreck. I was crying through the whole U/S because they can't tell you anything. I was already so happy and crying when they said I was pregnant, and then they said two, and I thought wow, then that third one poped out from the back and I broke down into an awful ugly cry. I was shocked, happy, scared and also so emotionally drained at that point I just couldn't even process. It was a very quite drive home! 

So far I feel very good. Just hungry all the time. and I mean ALL the time.

How about you? What kind of fert treatment did you do if any?

Sounds like you are a bit farther along than me. Do you remember your HB and sizes from the scan??

Me: 30

DH:40

Dx: MF due to inverted chromosome

March '07- Went off BCB's

May '10- After consults and finally getting into our clinic we did our first IUI Clomid 50 - BFN

June '10- 2nd IUI on clomid 50 - BFN DH numbers are worse and Dr advises not to waste our money.

March '11 - Moved and changed clinics, this is where DH was diagnosed with the Inverted chromosome. Decide to to IVF w/ ICSI

May 16, 2011- HCG trigger - had 6 follicles and only 1 made it to fertilization

May 21, 2011 - Embryo Transfer, started progesterone

June 1, 2011- BFP!!!!

June 3, 2011 - 2nd Beta test. from 54 to 91

June 6, 2011 - 3rd Beta 91 to 198

u/s confirmed pregnancy not viable.

June 26, 2011- Stopped progesterone

July 7, 2011 - Started M/C.

Oct '13 - dIUI on clomid 50- BFN

Nov'13- Started taking Bromo for hi prolactin skipped cycle

Dec'13- Was told prolactin wasn't actually high, bumped up to clomid 100,did 2nd dIUI- BFN

Jan'13- on 3rd diui cycle using clomid 100

Jan Cycle canceled.

Feb 14/2014 3rd dIUI

Feb 24 - BFP

March 22 - 7 wk U/s saw three babies.

Baby A - 7mm 125bpm

Baby b - 7mm 125 bpm

Baby C - 9mm 129 bpm

preg.png

#4 vball_gal

vball_gal
  • Cyclebase
  • 1204 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:RFP (Calgary)

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:15 PM

You'll see more ladies join I bet within a month or two.  I think a lot of women wait until they are almost through their first trimester or at least close to the NT scan before opening up.    I'd join the other twin thread in the meantime so at least you are part of the twin conversations.  There's a lot of useful information in anyone of the threads if you have patience to read through them :-)   Congratulations on the pregnancies!

See my about page for more information...

#5 amanda_p19

amanda_p19
  • Global 100+
  • 134 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:43 PM

Hi vball_gal, makes sense that ladies want to wait. I was tempted to wait to join the multiples forum until my 12week scan but I had already joined the due date forum, and they already know that I am expecting twins so thought why not. Congrats on your twin babies (: My DD is 8 months old and her name is also Emma. I love that name.

#6 amanda_p19

amanda_p19
  • Global 100+
  • 134 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:04 PM

Just1- both of my tubes are blocked so IVF was our only option. I'm currently 8 weeks and 6 days along

The measurements at my last u/s (7weeks and 5 days) were: Twin A 56.4 days (gestational age), 1.64cm and HR 156bpm, Twin B 50.1 days gestational age, 1.06cm and HR 147bpm. I don't have anything to compare the measurements too so I'm assuming everything is okay as my fertility Dr said it looked good. I asked to come in for another U/s next week to make sure that everything is still going okay.

Do you have your measurements for babies?

And yes I started to feel more hungry a couple of days ago.

#7 amanda_p19

amanda_p19
  • Global 100+
  • 134 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:33 PM

Just1- both of my tubes are blocked so IVF was our only option. I'm currently 8 weeks and 6 days along
The measurements at my last u/s (7weeks and 5 days) were: Twin A 56.4 days (gestational age), 1.64cm and HR 156bpm, Twin B 50.1 days gestational age, 1.06cm and HR 147bpm. I don't have anything to compare the measurements too so I'm assuming everything is okay as my fertility Dr said it looked good. I asked to come in for another U/s next week to make sure that everything is still going okay.

Do you have your measurements for babies?

And yes I started to feel more hungry a couple of days ago.

just adding, whoops i just noticed your babies measurements (:

#8 mominterrupted

mominterrupted
  • Global 100+
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:African Violets, crochet and my dogs and cats.
  • My Clinic:Nova IVF

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:37 PM

It'll probably pick up here soon. The last group is July/August/September. It seems that most multiples groups in this list are quarterly - so this one would be October/November/December. We're starting to pick up in our group, but I sometimes hop back a group for advice. It helps to talk to moms that are a few months ahead. Congrats to you both!

~40w dd is 10/12, but we're expecting quads, so probably 8/3 or so

Me: 35 (tubal 13 years ago) Fiance: 43

Together for 8+ years, trying for first baby together.

I have two teenage boys (14 and 15) from previous relationship.

01/20/14 - Egg retrieval - We got 8 eggs, the other 6 follicles were empty cry.gif

01/22/14 - Day two transfer of only three embryos icon_stickyvibespink.gif

02/03/14 - 12dp2dt Beta test  th_abfp.gif  yahoo.gif  HCG is 274; confirmed severe OHSS

02/20/14 - First ultrasound - TRIPLETS!!!

02/21/14 - We got MARRIED!!! heart.gif

03/19/14 - First perinatology appointment - QUADRUPLETS!!!! stork-baby.gifstork-baby.gifstork-baby.gifstork-baby.gif

04/29/14 - Identical babygirl.gifbabygirl.gif  Fraternal babyboy.gifbabyboy.gif

Babies should arrive around 08/03/2014

5m8hm8.png

#9 cheers

cheers
  • Global 100+
  • 498 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:00 PM

Congrats ladies!!  Having multiples is a wonderful experience!  I'm part of the Nov/Dec 2013/Jan2014 thread and we sure had some great sharing of feelings, experiences, advice and support.  

Good luck with your pregnancies and as Vball said, don't hesitate to ask for support from the ladies in the earlier multiple threads.

#10 Crazy

Crazy
  • 1000+
  • 2146 posts
  • Interests:Cooking (and eating!), hiking, camping, exercise, reading, gardening.
  • My Clinic:RFP - Calgary

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:37 PM

Hi ladies.

I am in the spring multiples thread. I found it very helpful to read through the earlier groups and post on their threads when I had questions. We will also tend to pop in and comment when we feel we have something to offer.

You will find over the next month or two you will have more women join you here.

Good luck!

#11 amanda_p19

amanda_p19
  • Global 100+
  • 134 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:58 AM

Thanks ladies. I will check out the earlier threads. You guys are all so helpful. Makes the IF journey so much easier with such awesome support.

#12 amanda_p19

amanda_p19
  • Global 100+
  • 134 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:11 AM

How's it going just1? When do go in for another u/s? I'm going this Wednesday. I asked for one more before my NT as I've only had one.

#13 TKD

TKD
  • 41 posts
  • My Clinic:La Jolla

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:35 PM

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind if I join in. We had a FET on Feb 20 and at our first u/s it confirmed twins. My DD is 8 Nov, but obviously more likely Oct. This is all so exciting!

Aug 2012 - 1st IVF - BFP that ended in M/C @ 9 weeks
Jan 2014 - 1st FET - transfer set for 20 Feb

Feb 20 2014 - transferred 2 5d frosties

Mar 4 2014 - HPT- BFP!!!

Mar 6 2014 - 1st Beta - 2261 yahoo.gif

Mar 10 2014 - 2nd Beta - 8879

Apr 5 2014 - u/s shows TWINS!!!!!!

#14 Terraplant

Terraplant
  • Global 100+
  • 324 posts
  • My Clinic:Foothills

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:03 AM

Hi Ladies,

I would like to join your group. We are expecting twins. My singleton due date is October 17. I won't likely get there, but I'm going to try as best I can.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

#15 amanda_p19

amanda_p19
  • Global 100+
  • 134 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:16 PM

Hi ladies, happy to see that there are more ladies out there having multiples. Looking forward to getting to know you all as well.

#16 TKD

TKD
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:54 PM

Ladies, is anyone else really struggling with morning sickness (more like all day sickness)? I'm on so many meds I can hardly remember what to take when....

Mar 4 2014 - HPT- BFP!!!

#17 amanda_p19

amanda_p19
  • Global 100+
  • 134 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:48 AM

Hi TKD, I have not had any MS yet and I will be 12 weeks this Fri. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I have read that some of the ladies are taking Dilectin. I think that is how it's spelled. Have you spoke your Dr?

Otherwise how are things going?

#18 vball_gal

vball_gal
  • Cyclebase
  • 1204 posts
  • My Clinic:RFP (Calgary)

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:39 PM

TKD I didn't actually throw up but my morning sickness (or what I called evening sickness) was awful all the way until around the 18th week :-(   If you aren't on diclectin definitely see if you can though it sounds like you are already taking a few things to try and help it out.   Sometimes there just isn't a whole lot we can do sadly until it starts to settle down in the 2nd trimester ;-(   I was a walking zombie I used to feel so awful.    Just make sure you never have an empty stomach (though it's hard sometimes) by snacking regularly and keep your protein intake up as it's suppose to help a little bit.

See my about page for more information...

#19 Alicat

Alicat
  • 18 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:AART

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:36 PM

Hi everyone, glad to see this group. I am due with twins singleton date for nov 15 so before then I guess for these 2. We transfered 2 embryos so we were prepared to possibly have 2. How is everyone feeling? I am really nauseated and have alot of pulling, cramping sensations at times. 

#20 Alicat

Alicat
  • 18 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:AART

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:37 PM

Ladies, is anyone else really struggling with morning sickness (more like all day sickness)? I'm on so many meds I can hardly remember what to take when....

Are you on Diclectin, if not ask your DR for it. It is helping me alot, I still have nausea but no longer barfing.

#21 amanda_p19

amanda_p19
  • Global 100+
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:59 AM

Hi everyone, not a lot of activity going on here lately. Hope all of you are doing well. I just hit my 12 week mark last Friday. I go in for my NT u/s on Monday of next week. I'm both nervous and excited. As for your question Alicat I haven't been feeling much of any symptoms. We also decided to transfer 2 embryos so knew the risk as well.

#22 TKD

TKD
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:45 PM

Hi ladies,

Thanks for replies.....I'm on diclectin and zofran, still throwing up but it seems to be getting better (very slowly). Saturday will mark 12 weeks for me, then we will make it public. But with how sick I am, I'm guessing people have figured it out anyways.....

Otherwise, I think we should get a due dates list going and looking forward to hearing from everyone with scans and what have you that should be coming up.

Whos been looking at gear? I'm trying to pick a stroller....

Mar 4 2014 - HPT- BFP!!!

#23 Terraplant

Terraplant
  • Global 100+
  • 324 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:09 AM

TKD - Congratulations on 12 weeks! Hopefully you are feeling better soon. I started to feel much better around that time.

We've started collecting gear. Being a bit behind most of our friends and family, we are getting a lot of things secondhand (and we are so thankful for that).

I bought a stroller yesterday. I decided I wanted a city select (but didn't want to buy a new one). I put an ad kijiji, but I didn't expect much because there were about ten other ads wanting the same stroller. I lucked out because some nice person let me know that they saw an ad on a local site. I talked to the lady and they hadn't sold it because they had twins and no one wanted it as a double stroller and they didn't want to be stuck with the extra parts.

Today is 15 weeks for me. I can't believe it! After years of heartbreak, I had a hard time convincing myself that IVF would end any differently for us. Sometimes I wonder if this is just a dream. :-)
  • karly likes this

#24 Terraplant

Terraplant
  • Global 100+
  • 324 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:09 AM

TKD - Congratulations on 12 weeks! Hopefully you are feeling better soon. I started to feel much better around that time.

We've started collecting gear. Being a bit behind most of our friends and family, we are getting a lot of things secondhand (and we are so thankful for that).

I bought a stroller yesterday. I decided I wanted a city select (but didn't want to buy a new one). I put an ad kijiji, but I didn't expect much because there were about ten other ads wanting the same stroller. I lucked out because some nice person let me know that they saw an ad on a local site. I talked to the lady and they hadn't sold it because they had twins and no one wanted it as a double stroller and they didn't want to be stuck with the extra parts.

Today is 15 weeks for me. I can't believe it! After years of heartbreak, I had a hard time convincing myself that IVF would end any differently for us. Sometimes I wonder if this is just a dream. :-)
  • amanda_p19 likes this

#25 amanda_p19

amanda_p19
  • Global 100+
  • 134 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:34 PM

How is everyone doing? I'm currently 15 weeks and 1 day and started getting round ligament pain very early this morning (3am). Anybody else experiencing that? I had it in my first pregnancy so I'm not alarmed this time around.