I'm currently "patiently" waiting for my turn to get my transfer!
Me: 37, TTC since July 2011
Husband: 38- thought it was DNA fragmentation-turns out maybe not
DX: Unexplained, possibly polyp (removed),
Nov 2012: Totally natural IVF cycle, 2 eggs retrieved, one fertilized, day2 transfer of a "perfect" 4 cell embryo, BFN
Jan 23 2013: starting modified natural cycle (150 puregon day 4, 6, 8) day 4 US: 5 follicles on L side, 7 follicles on R side
Feb 4 2013: ER: 9 eggs retrieved. Cyst drained during ER as well.
Feb 5th: 1 egg mature+ICSI, fertilized. 3 immature eggs maturing in lab, 5 immature.
Feb 6th: 1 embryo dividing well, 3 eggs matured and ICSI done, waiting to see if fertilized. 5 discarded. tentative transfer day feb 8th.
Feb 8th: ET, 1xday 4 (cells have started to compact.) 3 leftovers have fertilized.
Feb 11th: call from embryologist: 3 leftovers arrested. nothing to freeze.
Feb 14th: 6dp4dt, HPT-BFN major bummer.
Feb 20th, Beta BFN
April 2013:Fresh Cycle. Antagonist protocol. 150puregon/day+Orgalutran+Ovidrel.
April 8th: 12 eggs collected, 8 mature, 7 fertilized. 7 blasts, 6 hatching, 1 hatched.
April 13th: 1 great looking hatching blast transferred. 6 blasts frozen.
April 22: crying my eyes out, feel period coming. BETA on the 24th.
April 24th: NEGATIVE BETA, but got call saying that I can start preparing for FET right away
May 14th: FET 1 hatching blast BETA May 24th.
May 17-18: cramps at 3dpFET, then on and off since
May 18th: hpt BFN
May24th: BETA day: BFN. Told to wait out a cycle before pursuing another FET.
June 2013: Hubs did a second DNA fragmentation test with another urologist for a second opinion. Test came back at 15% abnormal, so... now within the norm... huh??? So happy but wondering how it went from 59% fragmented down to 15% fragmented. Morphology still low.
July 15 2013: Hysteroscopy, Endo Biopsy done. They've removed a polyp as well. Still waiting for full results... darn summer vacations, making test results delayed... so anxious.
August 28th 2013: Green light to start Estrace today for FET.
Sept 4: on duty Dr. (not Dr. Tan) gave me a big NO on a double transfer due to me having blasts and my age URGH!
Sept 11th: Transfer day. surprise! Dr tells me they're transferring 2 hatching blasts. lower quality though...
Sept 23: Beta: negative.
WTF appointment Sept 26.
5 3 frozen hatching blasts left.
Immune Testing: positive for high CD56 (and other stuff moderate)
December 21 2013: Cycle starts! Immune protocol: Prednisone, Lovenox, Estrace, PIO, Doxy, Medrol, Calcium
Perfect lining (triple stipe, first time the technician is so happy with it!)
Transfer on Jan 7th, Empty Bladder transfer. (so much easier!)
1 blast didnt make it thru thaw, 2 great ones left, transferred both. so nothing left from our 2nd cycle.
Embryologist particularly thrilled with an almost fully hatched blast.
Jan 20: Beta 208
Viability Scan Feb 3
Feb 3: no gestational sac found. Beta 5.9.
March 2014: IVF#3
7 eggs, 6 mature, 4 blasts.
Immune: prednisone, Lovenox, Intralipids.
transferred 2, 2 frozen.
April 3rd: BFN.
Thats it. consult at MFC. BIG polyp found right on implantation site. Seems to have been there all along and was never properly removed or not completely in the past.
Clinic Switch to MFC- a world of difference.
Aug 21: polyp removal-hysteroscopy- done by a specialist in polyp removal.
Sept 8th: FET cycle starts.
Sept 24: transfer 2 medium quality day 5 embryos (3AA and 2AB)
Oct 3: BETA (sneaked a FRER on my way home from blood test: very dark BFP) at 9dp5dt: 279
repeat Beta Oct 6: 1276
viability scan: Oct 21st