How soon after miscarriage??
Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:46 PM
How soon after a m/c can I start my next FET? I only have 2 embies left....I hope they make it.
Me: 26 DH: 30 Severe Male Factor Infertility - Diagnosed April 2009
IVF #1 begins May 2010.
ER May 31 - 22 eggs retrieved - approx. 11 mature...12 Eggs ICSI'd - 10 Fertilized!
ET June 5 - 1 4AA blast transferred on day 5, 6 frosties.
Beta June 18 2010 BFP!!
Beautiful baby girl, Liliya Jean born on February 23, 2011.
FET #1 begins September 2012.
Oct 29 - 4 embryos thawed and cultured
ET Oct 31 - another beautiful blast transferred!
Nov 7 - HPT is positive!
Beta November 13 2012 - BFP!!
Dec 4 - 7 week u/s baby measures 10 days behind, HR only 65bpm.
Dec 13 - second u/s, baby measures 2 weeks behind, HR only 56bpm. Stop taking Progesterone
Dec 17 - Natural Miscarriage
FET #2 begins June 2013.
June 12 - start suprefact
June 26 - AF arrives, start estrogen
July 9 - lining check 9.2mm
July 15 - Transferred remaining two 6 day blasts
July 22 - HPT is negative
July 28 - Beta - BFN ....suck.
IVF #2 begins December 2013.
Antagonist protocol, no suprefact
Dec 10 - Stim for 7 days
Dec 20 - ER, retrieved 21 eggs, 12 fertilized
Dec 25 - ET, 1 5AA blast transferred, 8 blasts frozen!
Jan 1 - HPT is negative
Jan 7 - Beta - BFN ...shocked and exhausted.
FET #3 begins March 2014
March 26 - start suprefact
April 10 - AF arrives, start estrogen
April 24 - lining check 10mm
April 30 - 1 beautiful blast transferred
May 7 - HPT is a positive!!!
May 13 - Beta is BFP! Due January 17, 2015
Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:49 PM
Me 38 DH 39
TTC 4 years
3 IUI's BFN
IVF #1 June 2006 Cancelled, due to death of my dad
IVF #2 September 2006 BFN
FET #1 December 2006 BFN
FET #2 February 2007 BFN
IVF #3 July 2007 BFP!!! Baby boy born April 16, 2008
FET #3 April 2009 BFN
IVF #4 July 2009 BFP!!! Baby girl born April 8, 2010
FET #4 April 2012 BFP Miscarriage 11 weeks
FET #5 September 2012 BFN
FET #6 December 2012 BFN
FET #7 February 2013 This is it, last 2 embryos. Only 1 made it. 2ww. Beta Feb 23rd!! BFP, what are the chances!! Due date October 30, 2013 Baby boy born October 14, 2013. Our family is complete!
Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:49 PM
Best of luck!
- gibasgirl likes this
TTC since 2003
Male Factor - Arimidex, but limited impact, therefore fast track to IVF/ICSI
IVF #1, May 2011 - Long Protocol
April 17 - start BCP (Marvelon)
May 3 - start Suprefact
May 13 - start Puregon
May 23 - HCG
May 25 - ER!!!!!!!! 16 eggs retrieved - all ICSI
May 26 - 14 eggs injected - 13 embrios (grow embies grow!)
May 30 - ET - 1 blast and 1 embryo transfered ... saw a taddpole wiggling on u/s!
June 1 - 2 blasts frozen (grade 4BB and 3BC)
June 05 - brown spotting
June 06 - bright red bleed
June 08 - Scheduled beta - BFN -
FET #1, July 2011
July 11 - Cycle day 1 - Started Estrace and Baby Aspirin
July 21 - u/s to check lining
July 27 - ET of 2 blasts
Aug 5 - BFP ... beta 164
Aug 8 - beta 429
1st u/s - Sept 1 - singleton - h/b 160n/t scan - Sept 30
1st OB appt - Oct 5a/s - Nov 23 - it's a BOY!!EDD - April 14, 2012
Karl Frederick was born on April 1st at 4:32 pm weighing 8 lbs 14 oz.
TTC #2 ... hope this works!
IVF #2 - Sept 2014
Long Protocol - Suprefact, Gonal F 300
23 eggs retrieved, 14 fertilized, 1 3AB transferred, 1 3BC frozen
Oct 14 - brown spotting
Oct 15 - bright red bleed ... this is looking like my other fresh cycle!!
Oct 20 - BFP ... beta 67 ... OMG!!
Oct 23 - beta 182
Oct 27 - beta 1320
Nov 14 - HB around 72 and measuring at 6wk3dys, rather than 7wks4dys ... will probably m/c
Dec 2 - no HB and measuring 7wk4dys, miscarried the next day
Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:06 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss and wish you nothing but great things for the future.
- leannelouise likes this
I am 33, DH - 35
Genetic - IVF&PGD to prevent Genetic Disorder
IVF #1 - Nov/08 - MC @ 6 weeks, no embryos frozen
IVF #2 - Aug/09 - bfn
IUI #1 - Feb/10 - ectopic
PRIDE - Apr/10
Homestudy - July/10
Given the gift of donor embryos - Jan/12
Donor FET Jun/12 - 9 weeks - no heartbeat... MC
Donor FET Oct/12 - we're PG
===> Beautiful baby boy born June 2013
Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:08 PM
9 IUIs, 12 months Fermara, 4 months Clomid, 5 rounds of injectable, 1 LAP, 1 HSG, 2 Uterine Biopsies, 1 Postcoital, 1 IVF, 2 FETs... 2nd Fesh Cycle IVF - ++Beta 110!
TTC#2 - Dreams coming true... Surprise BFP Au Naturel! Never really started trying, but never gave up hope on dreams coming true. 20w2, after 6 days of strict bedrest, we lost our baby boy, Emmett to my incompetent cervix and he was born sleeping. 24cm long, 0.67lbs he was the most perfect little angel and has brought with him many lessons for us to remember him by.
Lightening strikes twice apparently>>>> May 24 ++HPT, Followed by ++Beta. Numbers are low, but doubling. EDD Feb1/2013 ~ Baby Boy arrived 5 weeks early in under 2hrs. Left me with 4th degree tears. 2 years later, still pending reconstructive surgery In that time hubby had a vasectomy. Never thought we'd have a chance to take fertility into our own hands
Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:39 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Hugs!
August 31, 2011 - ER, 24 eggs (12 mature, 8 borderline, 4 immature)
September 1, 2011 - Fertilization report: 15 fertilized through ICSI.
September 5, 2011 - ET, eSET 5 day blast
September 6, 2011 - 4 frozen 6 day blasts
September 19, 2011 - BFP! EDD: May 24, 2012
October 7, 2011 - Ultrasound. One little bean, heartbeat 147 b/m
October 30, 2011 - Miscarried at 10weeks3days.
March 19 - ET, single embryo transfer
April 12 - Miscarried at 6weeks
August 3, 2012 - ET single embryo BFP - EDD April 22, 2013
Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:01 AM
We needed to wait one cycle before continuing.
I hope that 2013 brings you your bfp that sticks.
- Diamond likes this
Me 30 DW 34 - Two mummies to be! I'll carry my wife's egg so we can blend our family
First IVF Cycle
March 2012 Fresh - BFN
April 2012 FET- BFN
May 2012 FET- BFP - M/c6w6d
Second IVF Cycle
August 31 Fresh-
1st Beta 265 (TG) 11dp3dt
Sep 8 - 2nd Beta 8751 18dp3dt
Sep 15 - 3rd Beta - 43066 25dp3dt
DS is born the 4th of May 2013 and we are so smitten!
Me - 32 DW - 36 DS - 1
Second IVF Cycle
April 2014 FET - BFN
Third IVF Cycle
July 2014 Fresh -
1st Beta 105 (TG) 9dp5dt
2nd Beta 1150 14dp5dt
Third Beta 12470 21dp5dt
DS is born 7th of March 2015 and he is so precious.
Planning in 2016
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans
Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:58 PM
Our darling daughter, Charlotte, born Jan 19, 2010
Furbaby: Lily the dog
Our loooooong journey to parenthood (I keep this to remind me of all the steps along the way and hope it helps others):
- TTC #1 since 06/01 & charting since 03/02
- Oct/02: Spontaneous ectopic pregnancy & right tube removed with emerg surgery
- April 17/04: 1st IVF consult
- June/04: IVF #1 - 21 retrieved, 2 grade A, 8-cell embryos transferred, 13 frozen: BFN
- Aug 16/04: FET - 3 transferred & 8/18 - 1 transferred: BFN
- Nov/04: IVF #2 - 11 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 4 transferred, none to freeze & another BFN
- June/05: completed home study for China adoption, but put file on hold to pursue IVF at SIRM Las Vegas. In hindsight, not our best decision.
- Aug/05: Immune testing results: Heterozygous MTHFR, borderline APAs, high ATAs & TSH.
- Sept/05: IVF #3 at SIRM: worst cycle ever! 7 retrieved, 6 fertilized, none to transfer due to embies arresting by day 3
- Oct/05: Moving forward with adoption from China.
- April/06: Adoption file sent for gov't approval
- July/06: gov't approval for adoption
- Aug 15/06: DTC! We're Group 273!
- Sept 13/06: LID!! Waiting for our China referral which we now expect in 2012 or later. Meanwhile.....
- Jan 25/07 & Mar 16/07: Consult at MFC with Dr. V.
- May 23/07: Lap surgery - remaining tube drained & clipped.
- Started Natural IVF at MFC in Aug/07 & completed 6 cycles with good embryos but all BFN. 6th NIVF in July, 2008 - transferred 8-cell embryo with IVIG: BFN
- Oct/08: IVF with injections. 7 eggs, 6 fertilized. IVIG infusion on ER day. Two 5-day blasts transferred & 2 frozen. BFN
- Nov/08: Additional testing thru Alan Beer Cntr for immune issues showed low LADS (blocking antibodies) & high cytokines, in addition to already known immune issues. LIT & Humira recommended treatment.
- Feb 13/09: Surgery removed remaining tube & small uterine septum.
- Mar & April/ 09: Two LIT treatments in Mexico. LADS increased from 4 to 71%! BTW, that's really good!
- May - June /09 - IVF: ER May 25 - 10 eggs, 9 fertilized; IVIG; transferred 2 5-day blasts & 4 to freeze.
- Beta test: June 11th>>> Finally a BFP at 518!!!!
- July 2nd - 1st ultrasound: 2 heartbeats, but only one measuring strong and at expected size.
- Jul 16th - 2nd u/s: 1 strong heartbeat & our little bean did a dance for us.
- Aug 5th: 3rd u/s & OB consult - our little bean is looking more like a baby and everything is on target.
- Sept 23: 18 week check-up (in my 19th week) - We're expecting a baby girl and everything is looking perfect!!
- EDD: Feb 17/10
- Our beautiful baby girl arrived early on Tues, Jan 19, 2010.
- April/10: Withdrew adoption file for China adoption due to extending wait times.
- Dec /11: Follow-up AEB testing completed. Feb /12: AEB test results: super high cytokines, high TSH, high NKs and borderline MTHFR. Recommended treatment is increase thyroid meds, IVIG, Humira, lovenox, BA and extra folic acid.
- 2 doses Humira 2 wks apart (June 14 & June 28)
- Natural FET: Aug 22: CD1. Aug 29th: monitoring starts. Sept 7: IVIG; Sept 8th: transfer 2 frozen blasts. Sept 20th - 1st beta: 66. Sept 24th - repeat beta: 174. Sept 26th - 3rd beta: 284. Sept 28th - 4th beta 457: Oct 1st - 5th beta: 716. Not doubling as expected with a normal pregnancy. Oct 3rd- beta: 1033; u/s to confirm location/ viability: a 6 wk gestational sac in the right place with a flicker of a heartbeat. Oct 9: u/s showed bean with heart rate of 122 and right size. Oct 19th - u/s: We are so sad that there is no heartbeat and embryo stopped growing.
Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:17 PM