#1 DrFionaMcCulloch

DrFionaMcCulloch
  • Physician
  • 842 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:White Lotus Naturopathic

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:02 PM

****Posting guidelines for Questions****

I love your questions, so please keep asking them! Ivf.ca members are amazingly well informed and so very supportive of each other - such a great thing.
I'm so happy with the amount of information we have all gathered here to share.

Here are some guidelines for you so that I will be able to respond properly to everyone who asks a question.

**I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS THAT ARE OUTSIDE OF THESE GUIDELINES !! ** 

DO'S
DO Ask specific supplement or nutrition based questions -----> for example "Is it safe to take coenzyme Q10 in pregnancy" or "What form of magnesium is the best to take when trying to conceive"or "Which herbs are best for luteal phase defect"
DO also feel free to ask me fertility related questions that are not supplement based ------> for example "What is the best day to try to conceive" or or"What is the cause of my thin endometrial lining?" or "What does it mean if I have high estrogen on day 3"
DO Keep your questions clear, easy to read and simple
DO Ask for updates on research or fertility related topics that you are wondering about
DO Start a new topic if you have questions on a topic you are reading rather than posting them further down the thread. It is hard for me to revisit older threads and find replies with questions in them, and much easier for me to notice a new topic!
DO bump a thread if I've missed it. I try my best to get all the threads but sometimes I can miss a few of them! I will always try my best to answer your questions!

DON'T's
DON'T Post your case history and ask for a supplement regime. If you are looking for a complete program to follow, it is best to have a practitioner to supervise you!
-----> For example "I have poor egg quality and endometriosis - what supplements should I take?"
This is out of the scope of this forum and a supplement regime requires a full assessment and plan which evolves over time.
DON'T ask questions to me as a reply in a thread. Instead, start a new topic as it will be easier for me to see.

Thank you for helping this forum to be more effective for everyone!

Dr Fiona

• gibasgirl and Highest hopes like this
Dr. Fiona McCulloch, BSc., ND : Naturopathic Doctor, Integrative Women's Health & Fertility
White Lotus Integrative Medicine
Greenfield Ave, Suite 201
North York, Ontario, M2N 3CBCanada
phone (416) 730-8218

#2 DrFionaMcCulloch

DrFionaMcCulloch
  • Physician
  • 842 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:White Lotus Naturopathic

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:51 PM

Edited...please read!
Dr. Fiona McCulloch, BSc., ND : Naturopathic Doctor, Integrative Women's Health & Fertility
White Lotus Integrative Medicine
Greenfield Ave, Suite 201
North York, Ontario, M2N 3CBCanada
phone (416) 730-8218