8 replies to this topic

#1 Giulia

Giulia
  • Just Hatched
  • 4 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Genesis Fertility Centre

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:32 PM

Hello Everyone! I am new to this board! Today I have my first beta and I will know the numbers tomorrow, but I did get a BFP since 7dp5dt. We were pretty excited, but I had some spotting (very light pink and brownish) on Saturday 19th (9dp5dt). I tested again that day and I got another BFP, the line this time was even darker than the first time. The spotting never really stopped since then (it has been almost 4 days now), but doesn't seem to be increasing for now. I am currently on Endometrin vaginal tablets, and I was told that it can cause some spotting. Did anyone experienced that and then had an healthy pregnancy? My dh and I are very worried, since we already had 2 losses and we are really eager to start our family!

Giulia

#2 jojo10

jojo10
  • Cyclebase
  • 1,101 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:02 PM

I had spotting for 4 days 9dp3dt and then a bit more 11dp3dt. We have 2 healthy 17 month old girls, however during my pregnancy I did gush blood a few times at the 12 week mark and spotted for a month after that. My Obgyn figured that was when the placentas were attaching they must have tapped into a nice big vein. U/s never revealed anything, just 2 health babies each time.
I also bled ALOT while giving birth, almost had to have a blood transfusion but just ended up with iron supplements.

Good luck, I know its hard not to worry.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

#3 stellabelle

stellabelle
  • Global 100+
  • 221 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:05 PM

It's most likely implantation bleeding. I had implantation bleeding with two of my pregnancies at that exact time.....one at 9dp5dt and once at 8dp6dt,
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

#4 Giulia

Giulia
  • Just Hatched
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:01 PM

Thank you for your replies! Yes, jojo10, it is VERY hard not to worry, but I am trying my best! I did hope it was implantation bleeding, but I thought it should be over by now. For how long did you have spotting during your pregnancy, stellabelle?

#5 stellabelle

stellabelle
  • Global 100+
  • 221 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:06 PM

I spotted for about two days......mine started bright red and then went to pink and brown. I think with different people it's different. Spotting in early pregnancy is very common. 30% of pregnancies.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

#6 jojo10

jojo10
  • Cyclebase
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:00 AM

Let us know what how your beta turns out! FX.

#7 Giulia

Giulia
  • Just Hatched
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:53 AM

I sure will! They will call me today! Can't wait!!

#8 Giulia

Giulia
  • Just Hatched
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:53 PM

Ok, I am officially Posted Image !! YAY!!! The nurse said everything looks fine so far, so next week I have to do another blood test to make sure everything is going ok. The spotting is still there, but it seems to be decreasing a lot, I just hope it will stop ASAP!! I had spotting for 4 weeks with my previous pregnancy and I miscarried at 9w....so I am scared to death that is going to happen again!!!!

#9 jojo10

jojo10
  • Cyclebase
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:33 AM

Congrats!!!!!