Post Transfer TWW spotting and worried - IVF/FET/IUI Cycle Buddies - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Post Transfer TWW spotting and worried

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pinklady73

pinklady73
  • 10 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:15 PM

Hello there, im new to this forum and never posted anything before
I just started to freak out today after spotting this morning and a
slight AF type cramps

I had a 3day transfer on 4/26 with 2 embies so that would make me 11dpt I guess?
My blood test is not until Thursday...

I have just had a little bleed all day.. pinky red with a little bit of slim sorry for TMI
seems like more when I wipe.. sorry TMI!!

My boobs did hurt a whole lot and bloating big time during my entire treatment but
it suddently went away a couple days ago. I feel like I am back to normal ,no hurting or
enlarged boobies..no bloating...and now this spotting all day is really making me worried...

Anyone out there has experienced anything similar? I am really hoping to see a positive
result but all this spotting and no symtoms is certainly discouraging and disappointing
I am trying to stay positive but the spotting I had all day is really killing it :(

This is driving me nuts :(

#2 tjluvbug

tjluvbug
  • Cyclebase
  • 1574 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Olive

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:20 PM

Pinklady - try not to stress too much. A lot of women have spotting and go on to have successful pregnancies. FX that this is the case for you.

<p>Me 38 (28 when we did first IVF) DH 52 3 IVF's, 2 FET's, & 2 IUI's.  Boy/Girl twins born March 12th, 2015 at 33w6d. Our family is complete

#3 pinklady73

pinklady73
  • 10 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:05 PM

thanks for your responses
My blood test came back as negative and I was really sad/depressed/angry/frustrated for a couple days. I have now accepted the fact and it has failed so I will just have to pick myself up and come back twice as strong!

However..something scary happend today. So ive been spotting then bleeding all week which is how i thought it was implantation bleeding then found out my results were negative, this whole time i was bleeding very little (for 4 days) then today (5th day) came the full flow AF. i guess the endometren i was taking really messed up my AF . Anyway i actually went to hot yoga this evening at 8pm and then around midnight while i was watching tv i felt a sharp 2 second pain then just now i was in the washroom to chk my pad (3 hrs later) ****graphic info after this*** out came 2 blobs one after another, it totally freaked me out as i dont know what it could be? normally if i have my AF i do know you get a blob that comes out. but these 2 blobs were bigger like a long chunk of dark red liver and looked a bit bubbly and had a bit of white mixed in it. im wondering if these are the embryos that i had transferred.. it was like the size of a squished grape that was long and had a opening like a shell.. sorry TMI... its gross and im freaked out. anyone know what this could me? Posted Image

Me 39 DH 37
TTC 5 yrs

1st IVF
10 Eggs / 8 mature/ 6 Fertilized /3 transferred / 3 didnt make it

Apr 23- 2012 Egg Retrieval
Apr 26 - 3 embryos transferred
5/8 BFN